• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Goodbye

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The site I love. I am just buggered if I am going to wear the preposterous accusation of slander. I think if I listed the personal insults thrown at me over the last six hours during my interrogation it would take longer than all my posts put together. This is ridiculous, totally inappropriate and I do not care to enable it to occur again. I am called a con-man, liar, and they are sick of me 'getting away with it'. Getting away with what I ask, but to no avail. My record shows only minor infractions.

Oh hang on - Oh nooo....I could get banned for commenting on moderation! If we are going to behave so incredibly inappropriately - don't let em' tell.

This is not how people should be treat here. I would rather be banned than stay silent and thus be complicit in inflicting similar treatment upon any other members.

I one hundred percent agree with you. I have been insulted for my faith, my lack of understanding, ignored, and all the above. I took a fast but I may take a long break, I will say, sometime soon.

I agree its not the site itself. I hope you do find a community that respects your perspectives and beliefs. I am sure the friends you have in mind and us innocent bystanders understand and wish you well.

Drop in sometime.

Nam.

Laika

Premium Member
Goodbye to all. Thanks for the wonderful friends I have made, the immense amount I have learned and all the fun along the way.

Best wishes, and happy trails.

Bunyip.

hey Bunyip. I'm not going to ask you to stay as its your choice. if you do, you'll be more than welcome back. This comes as a bit of a surprise, but whatever the reason, I just want to wish you best of luck. you've been a great poster. best wishes. :)

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
You owe me money.:D
Wait? Seriously? ****! I already kneecapped both my legs because I owed myself money! Now where am I gonna get a horse and chainsaw at this hour! These things are expensive damn it!
Wait! If I keep it in the dark! Do you think I could explain it away as a birth defect?

Last edited by a moderator:

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
It has been made abundantly, transparently clear that I am not welcome.
I have a thick skin, but am not completely without feelings.

Cheers George, thanks for the many interesting and challenging exchanges.
Come on nooo..

Wait? Seriously? ****! I already kneecapped both my legs because I owed myself money! Now where am I gonna get a horse and chainsaw at this hour! These things are expensive damn it!
Wait! If I keep it in the dark! Do you think I could explain it away as a birth defect?

tumblr_ku5tmuDEda1qzhiqwo1_1280.png

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I posted on the private thread for communicating with the moderators that I have had a great time here, but I'm leaving because it is about time that I do. I am such a liar.

SkylarHunter

Goodbye to all. Thanks for the wonderful friends I have made, the immense amount I have learned and all the fun along the way.

Best wishes, and happy trails.

Bunyip.

Wish you all the best wharever you do and wherever you decide to go. And if you ever change your mind you'll be welcome back.

Take care :)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I posted on the private thread for communicating with the moderators that I have had a great time here, but I'm leaving because it is about time that I do. I am such a liar.

If there's any particular problem making you want to leave, you can talk about it with the staff. You can also PM me about it if you want.

It's your choice whether or not to leave, though. If you decide to, I wish you all the best. :)

Awe, so sad the hear this. We just met. Now who am I to debate to merits of the bet sausages and with? Sorry the terrible Internet-fiends have gotten you down. [emoji20]