• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good video of cops shooting a guy.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Gee I guess I got a wee bit hardened about violent criminals especially
those that are sexual predators.
I've dealt with a little boy that raped in the butt.
A little 8 year old girl with syphilis of the throat for the 3rd time.
Those and too many other nasty things.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
What do you mean help them? I would like to see them get into a place where society is safe from their illness and where efforts can be made to cure them and provide them with some rehabilitation.

One sure way to make sure they never kill again.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Reread my post.

I asked what the point of the thread was.
It's disappointing that one's concept of entertainment is watching some criminal get shot.
That's not it at all, we are not talking about mother Teresa here, were talking bout scumbags that can be very dangerous, and sometimes they need to be put down, as fast as possible for the sake of those who are good living people, What if one of those crazies held a gun to you, what do you do ?, hug them and kiss them ? lol.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Are you even reading my messages?

Okay... this doesn't answer my question or relate to my post at all?

No. Obviously. I wasn't defending the criminal at all. I was asking what discussion the thread was supposed to generate and of course you turn that into a strawman. Why am I not surprised?
The old strawman excuse.:rolleyes:

Parchment

Didn't watch the video but many on the beat cops are notoriously bad shots, qualify at the range every year (sometimes with a bit of fudging by judges if they clear everyone else out of the room! the MOFO who couldn't hit a thing suddenly shoots expert! LOL must be some bad *** coaching going on). A number of years ago '85 I was at a gun show in Missouri and a guy had ten short barreled Winchester model '97's for sale stamped with KSP, fully blued pristine weapons and you know those guards cleaned and looked at them more than they ever used them...$150 each. I was ready to buy the lot but thought I might see a better deal another round and they were all gone:(. If I had a third foot I would have used it.

A bad guy that is.
Dramatic gunfight in Arizona Walmart caught on video

I only saw the video not
the story so I don't know if anyone died or not.
If the bad guy died then who cares?

Edit: I'm very sorry I said "who cares".
I never, not once, fired a shot at another human in my over 2 decades on the job.
I sure could have, and 3 times almost did.
I'm soooooooooooo very grateful I didn't.
I've known officers that killed men "in the line" and not one of them served long enough
to retire with time served.
They all were so troubled that they required therapy and eventually took disability
retirements.
You see most police officers really want to help others, not kill people.
I served over 10 years as a criminal investigator then made rank and took over a shift
as command officer.
I was in charge of the S.W.A.T. team and designated lead sniper.
I was taught by a famous military sniper named Carlos Hathcock who had 93 confirmed
kills in combat.
He wasn't quite "right" after that if you get my meaning.
Three of the times I could have shot someone and didn't it worked out.
One gave up and two committed suicide.
I wish I could forget some things.
Like the time I was trying to talk an old guy out of
shooting himself when he blew his head off right in front of me with a shotgun.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Sometimes I still have bad dreams about that.
To this day I fight the urge to go buy a bottle and get lost in it.
No one goes through such trauma without a damaged mind.

Upon reflection, this OP deserves far more distain; even accompanied by your pathetic "edit".

You've provided this forum with a disgusting post littered with unnecessary, abhorrent arrogance and then backpedalled (poorly) when called on it.

"Check out this guy getting shot - how cool! He was a bad guy! People who are in the line of duty are heros."

Give me a break.

You're a coward.

And this thread shows you endorsing your cowardice.

Enjoy your "bad dreams" and contemplation of getting lost in a bottle.

Oh please - the world's smallest violin is playing for you.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Everybody has enlightened compassion for criminals until somebody has the temerity to cut them off in traffic. Then, they fly into a righteous, murderous rage at the callous injustice they've suffered at the hands of an irredeemable villain.