• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good old Communism

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Hi Comrades/friends,

I was just thinking lately of the benefits of Communism. About half the world, China is communist. China does just fine.

If a computer ran things there would be no shortages and people would be expected to meet standards. They could compete for what they do in school but then have a computer assign it. That might not please some lazy communists, but everything could be fair.

By removing the competition to be best in Capitalism, the world would have way more resources up for sharing and we could have a surge of prosperity and wealth overall. Better yet, people wouldn't make themselves sick trying to outdo everyone else.

Hooray for these benefits of Communism.

Father

Devourer of Truth
China is more so capitalist now. they are only communist in name and execution but still heavily enjoy the benefits of capitalism. it is through capitalism they are doing well. they are extremely collectivist, but not on the level of Communism. they do fine yes but they have the highest population and much poverty, and a wealth of different problems than us. their true strength is not from their communist like beliefs but their unity in people. the China is full of Chinese. which sounds like a stupid statement but if you look at America were black were white were the rejects of every nation. you look that china they are Chinese. they are Asian though I don't like using the 1800s race system. you look at Russia which is starting to do quite well is full of Russians.
china's strength is also an iron fist, they have far fewer rights per commoner to us

if they were truly communist they would not allow all of our capitalist corporations to source production to them. we have a symbiotic relationship with them. they produce we buy. we are in miles of debt with them but they don't collect due to that.
they are also the only workable case in the history of communism even as hybrid working. compared to success after success of capitalism.

also, have you ever seen an Asian doctor meme? they outdo each other like no other there's 3 billion of them. they are more cutthroat then we are its why they are brutal about grades. that's capitalism

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi Comrades/friends,

I was just thinking lately of the benefits of Communism. About half the world, China is communist. China does just fine.

If a computer ran things there would be no shortages and people would be expected to meet standards. They could compete for what they do in school but then have a computer assign it. That might not please some lazy communists, but everything could be fair.

By removing the competition to be best in Capitalism, the world would have way more resources up for sharing and we could have a surge of prosperity and wealth overall. Better yet, people wouldn't make themselves sick trying to outdo everyone else.

If a computer ran things, then it would be a time of advanced AI when machines would do all the grunt work of humanity, giving people a guaranteed income and freeing them up to be artists, poets, thinkers - leading to a renaissance in human culture and progressive advancement in human thought.

Not only that, but with a communist computer-controlled diet and exercise regimen, humans would be in better physical shape than they've ever been - and we will even live longer. The computers will probably give us some genetic enhancements as we venture out into space in our warp-powered vessels to spread communism throughout the galaxy.

PureX

Veteran Member
Hi Comrades/friends,

None of this has anything to do with "communism". China is a dictatorship. So are all the other so-called "communist" states. As far as I know, communism has only ever been tried on a very small scale, and even then it didn't last more than one generation. There may be a few primitive cultures that have made it work over longer time-spans, but certainly no modern nations have done it.

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
... and Marxism has long viewed the "dictatorship of the proletariat' as a necessary stage in the transition from class to classless society.

Too bad they have never worked well due to mans greed. Jesus was a kind of communist or he had those tendencies. It would be the most fair of governments if man didn't muck it up in practice.

; {>

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
None of this has anything to do with "communism". China is a dictatorship. So are all the other so-called "communist" states. As far as I know, communism has only ever been tried on a very small scale, and even then it didn't last more than one generation. There may be a few primitive cultures that have made it work over longer time-spans, but certainly no modern nations have done it.

Agree. True communism gives the people the power over everything.

; {>

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Well, I talked to a very smart woman (I am very superior my last IQ was below actual but was 134, but she's like 160-170).
She said China is not a Dictatorship.
She said they are dominating the US as far as money is concerned.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
IQ tests are generally useful and sometimes specialized. Generally Colleges and University pay great attention to the ACT/SAT/GRE. I got perfect in math on all of those and I have a Master's in Math. Good companies often hire more in better-doing Colleges and University. I have not had much employment, but then I have a mental condition.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I read a quote the other day from a Chinese leader about the return to capitalism a bit. It went something like, "Well we just got 700 million people out of extreme poverty, why in the world would we want to have do that again?" Not sure about the accuracy, or how applicable it is to today's China, but if you read about the life in Imperial China of the peasantry, it makes a ton of sense.