• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

GOD'S JOKE??? 2 heads

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
10,000 years from now, someone will dig up these remains and the evolutionists will conclude that we all evolved from a two-headed ancestor.
sad that you are so ignorant of what evolution actually is that you can make such a blatantly ignorant statement and think there is even an inkling of truth in it.

(Lol!) So sad, but so true. That is if the world goes on for that much longer.
looks like it is true that ignorance spreads much faster then education.

espo35

sad that you are so ignorant of what evolution actually is that you can make such a blatantly ignorant statement and think there is even an inkling of truth in it.

Sad that you are so ignorant of what my knowledge of evolution is that you can make such a blatantly ignorant statement and think there is even an inking of truth in it.

espo35

Funny how the same people who refuse to give God credit for all the wonderful things He has created, are first in line to blame Him for this baby.......

kerravon

Anti-subjugator
Funny how the same people who refuse to give God credit for all the wonderful things He has created, are first in line to blame Him for this baby.......
It's not funny. It's a fundamental way of thinking. The universe has been created with both good and seemingly bad in it, and atheists seek an explanation for the seemingly bad, and don't see any logical way that "loving god" could possibly fit the bill. "complete ******* god" is something that would fit the bill though, and if religious people would admit they worship a complete *******, there would be one less point of conflict with atheists. So the "problem of evil" is a constant thing in the brain. I was a strong atheist most of my life for just this reason. That was before I had the computer simulation model, where things could be faked. :)

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I am sincerely sorry to hear that - perhaps more so because my daughter was born with significant congenital problems which eventually killed her. I laugh at none of it.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Jay. No one should ever lose a child. :candle:

Just more proof that people often don't know when to just shut up.

BIG D

God had nothing to do with any of it. God is a fictitious character made in the hearts and minds of the writers of the scriptures. If you read different sections of the Bible independently, you'd get different interpretations of God. Thus you have thousands of religions. Life is part of a cycle. Like any cycle or circle, if you were not there to witness the circle being drawn, you wouldn't know the beginning point.
this is all I ask---someone's opinion..ty Hunni, for not demonizing/spitting/etc on my posts.....

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I am sincerely sorry to hear that - perhaps more so because my daughter was born with significant congenital problems which eventually killed her. I laugh at none of it.

I am sincerely sorry to hear that. I'm also sorry if you think my comment was engineered to personally offend you.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Brazilian Baby Born With Two Heads

why does god give someone 2 heads??
God show us that he could creat anything , by many ways , to know who thanks him or who deny and reject his given .
any things from God is good , even it's seems bad , the good is already good , and the bad if you patient and accept it God will reward you for that
this is only for muslims .

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
God show us that he could creat anything , by many ways , to know who thanks him or who deny and reject his given .
any things from God is good , even it's seems bad , the good is already good , and the bad if you patient and accept it God will reward you for that
this is only for muslims .

How can you say that, brother? :eek:

espo35

I remember a 60 Minutes story from years ago where many children in an impoverished, Mexican town were being born with major birth defects. On the hill, overlooking the town, was a huge "junkyard" filled with old auto batteries....shipped there from the USA for "disposal". Lead, zinc and thousands of gallons of sulphuric acid had leached into the groundwater. When asked about the "river" of acid which was filmed flowing down the hill, the owner of the land smiled broadly, showing his gold teeth. "Eees not acid" he grinned, "Ees water!".

Now, would one suppose God was to blame for the birth defects?

How about the deformed babies born to crack addicts?

Did God cause that?