• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Recreated the Earth 6,000 Years Ago!

Do you believe God possibly recreated the Earth 6,000 years ago?

• Yes, it's possible that God recreated the Earth 6,000 years ago.

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • No, there is no way that the Earth could have been recreated 6,000 years ago.

Votes: 99 88.4%

• Total voters

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
I've already gave a thorough and elaborate answer.
How about you explain how the rape of a woman is some how more acceptable than the rape of a man beyond this vague "biological inclination".
I have no inclination to explain something to you that most people would understand without it being pointed out. I suggest you google it so you know what different body parts are for.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I have no inclination to explain something to you that most people would understand without it being pointed out. I suggest you google it so you know what different body parts are for.

So your argument is that anal rape is worse than vaginal rape because...it doesn't produce babies? Do you realize how sick and insane that sounds?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
That completely ignores that physical trauma involved. I could say I am shocked at yours, and other replies, but now in this day and age, I am not. He is certainly not going to be able to defend himself against a mob. Of course if he does live, he might just cut your throat for doing it, which is another thing you need to consider. Perhaps you are just favouring women, which appears to be a - do at all cost- attitude now.
You are, however, entightled to your 'strange' view.
I am not ignoring the physical trauma involved. But I see no reason to think the trauma would be any less for a woman. A woman would not be more able to defend against a mob. A woman's throat is just as easy to cut as a man's

It would be a horrible choice to have to make, and I don't think I could do it. But in a hypothetical message board discussion it is easy to give my reasons for the choice and I think they are good ones.

I don't know why you find my view "strange". Do you think I am in the minority on this? It doesn't seem so. Perhaps yours is the view that is strange.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
So your argument is that anal rape is worse than vaginal rape because...it doesn't produce babies? Do you realize how sick and insane that sounds?
It is also absurd to think that a mob gang rapping a woman would not be rapping her anally. Rapists rarely show such restraint.

Robert.Evans

Not what I am saying. But as you can't see the obvious common sense answer in all of this, well, I think I will leave you to it. What do you think of murderers? Are they okay?

Robert.Evans

I am not ignoring the physical trauma involved. But I see no reason to think the trauma would be any less for a woman. A woman would not be more able to defend against a mob. A woman's throat is just as easy to cut as a man's

It would be a horrible choice to have to make, and I don't think I could do it. But in a hypothetical message board discussion it is easy to give my reasons for the choice and I think they are good ones.

I don't know why you find my view "strange". Do you think I am in the minority on this? It doesn't seem so. Perhaps yours is the view that is strange.
Th cut throat would be yours if the man survived IS what I said.

The woman is built for procreation, the man is not. This is not a difficult subject, but boy, nowadays people make it so. Somehow being modern, however weird, has to be followed.

I am not going to spell this out. You will have to go and google it and find out if the man could take that kind of trauma to his rectum. It is NOT designed for it. This is quite simple.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I am not going to spell this out. You will have to go and google it and find out if the man could take that kind of trauma to his rectum. It is NOT designed for it. This is quite simple.
Are you saying that a woman could take that kind of trauma in her rectum? Or do you imagine that the rape gang would be respectful and not go there?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Not what I am saying. But as you can't see the obvious common sense answer in all of this, well, I think I will leave you to it.

I've already stated the common sense answer, but I guess in your mind "common sense" means "scripturally compliant".

What do you think of murderers? Are they okay?
Of course they're not, but what about you? I'm sure you would find killing to be acceptable in far more situations than I would. After all, you do like to cite the bible as an authority, which commands death for some of the most trivial, petty, and arbitrary offenses.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Th cut throat would be yours if the man survived IS what I said.

The woman is built for procreation, the man is not. This is not a difficult subject, but boy, nowadays people make it so. Somehow being modern, however weird, has to be followed.

Like we've already explained, it doesn't really matter either way if the body isn't receptive. There is still pain, injury, and trauma involved. Can you link a medical journal or something that highlights any significant difference between the two types of assault?

The fact of the matter is that you have some goofy hang-ups based on the perspective of ancient goat herders.

Robert.Evans

I've already stated the common sense answer, but I guess in your mind "common sense" means "scripturally compliant".

Of course they're not, but what about you? I'm sure you would find killing to be acceptable in far more situations than I would. After all, you do like to cite the bible as an authority, which commands death for some of the most trivial, petty, and arbitrary offenses.
The bible reflects what happens to man. for sin, we die. We should not kill however.
I don't think that your answer is common sense. A is designed for procreation, a man insn't. Anywya, whatever. You are entitled to your opinion as I mine.

Robert.Evans

Like we've already explained, it doesn't really matter either way if the body isn't receptive. There is still pain, injury, and trauma involved. Can you link a medical journal or something that highlights any significant difference between the two types of assault?

The fact of the matter is that you have some goofy hang-ups based on the perspective of ancient goat herders.
Are you serious? You need a medical report before you can work out what is right and what is wrong, and what part of the body is for what. Really? Are you saying you don't know? I give up, I really do.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The bible reflects what happens to man. for sin, we die. We should not kill however.
I don't think that your answer is common sense. A is designed for procreation, a man insn't. Anywya, whatever. You are entitled to your opinion as I mine.

So what you've been trying to say this whole time is that anal rape is not equally as immoral as vaginal rape but is in fact moreso due to this "homosexually is a sin" thing?

Robert.Evans

So what you've been trying to say this whole time is that anal rape is not equally as immoral as vaginal rape but is in fact moreso due to this "homosexually is a sin" thing?
All rape is wrong. I think the question initially was, which would you send out, a man or woman. The woman is the logical choice as she is biologically adapt for such things. You don't seem to think so. I don't know why. I think your answer is just a modern way of thinking, turning everything on its head.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
All rape is wrong. I think the question initially was, which would you send out, a man or woman. The woman is the logical choice as she is biologically adapt for such things. You don't seem to think so. I don't know why. I think your answer is just a modern way of thinking, turning everything on its head.
Even if that distinction was as significant as you make it out to be when it comes to rape, I would still toss the male strangers to the crowd rather than my own female children.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I am not going to spell this out.
It is most painfully obvious you can't spell it out.

Why the dishonest need to make it appear as though it is something everyone who disagrees with you cannot understand is most revealing.

You will have to go and google it and find out if the man could take that kind of trauma to his rectum. It is NOT designed for it. This is quite simple.
Is it your claim that the vagina is designed to be gang raped?
Cause that is exactly what it sounds like you are claiming.

Robert.Evans

It is most painfully obvious you can't spell it out.

Why the dishonest need to make it appear as though it is something everyone who disagrees with you cannot understand is most revealing.

Is it your claim that the vagina is designed to be gang raped?
Cause that is exactly what it sounds like you are claiming.
exaggeration...now who's being dishonest.