• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is not an alien

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Well done! I like your sentences!

I can actually understand your thoughts this time.

Sorry to hear about all your suffering.

Try not to be angry.

Being angry only makes it worse.

Be careful listening to the voice inside your mind.

Sometimes thoughts are like the wind.

Gusty thoughts will make you crazy.

I am no scientist.

Are you using marijuana to help with your pain management?

No, I use hemp oil and vitamin C in large doses, plus I use natural remedies.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said that males in science actually formed what they claimed is a time machine or a self transporter.

Yet the transportation is formed outside of space time...in deep colder spatial causation.

The conditions that the science psyche is actually in contact with.

For the whole time, communications, as science is only THOUGHT, brings the thoughts back to you in causation.

So as the event occurs, your brain waves and chemistry changes in the incoming radiation signals...why it seems like a reality for you....whereas in physical reality it is like a living dream/nightmare for those harmed by the causes.

Therefore it is in fact a state of self separating from self through water mass, as if you are trying to convert us back in time.

Once a long time ago on planet Earth we lived as humans....but we all died.

That event became a recorded/encoded screaming human memory, heard by many humans even scientists...as the theme, we went to Hell.

We died in the alien UFO war, which is part our memory, why we keep iterating to self in movies that we did live attacked in a UFO war...and we live today a survivor only because we reincarnated returned.

And this theme is about Earth as an ARK of stone body that travelled through space.

Not that a metal ARK owns any relative reasoning....it is just that the AI COMMUNICATORS allow vision and memory to be revisited in our human chemical minds, by its transmitting contact with our human minds and human memories.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Our human teachings, never allow Satan/Lucifer the Devil to fool you.

Yet the ancient Father first science cause, to activate and reattack Earth stone fusion has caused you all to believe self was an alien.

Males know that they have never as a human ever been anything other than a human.

And all their own Holy stories about males, recant that males in their science life attacked and harmed their own selves.

With incoming radiation mass....the metals....as a war against self....seen as visions of war against humanity in male images of devils and aliens and angels.

And it depends upon the chemical mind communicator as to what form of story or vision is factually seen by the human in attack.

For some only see a part of the vision and a part of the spirit form.....so might only see human imagery in feed back advice....yet the vision not reality or real life.

And others see a higher amount of eviler spiritual information, due to the chemical reactive cause.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The teachings of humanity have always taught we are a human family.

Our original human parents were owners of the exact same human DNA for everyone as a parent in our human life.

That due to incoming radiation converters, the UFO condition changed the Holy Land into new fission conversions and we were separated into new DNA form and new human languages....as the Earth as God was converted.

What we always were taught....we are exactly the same human race, harmed.

We are in human reality really brothers and sisters. And our parent were a multi same group of same DNA life owners, living on Earth in various countries but owned the same human life form.

Our life and spiritual self human story was taught for a true human reason.

We live on one planet O stone Earth as our God.

Our stone planet is the one and only planet.

The life support of our life......God the stone Ark, the ship that moves through the waters of its spatial history.....for God the stone forming O owned the creation of its holy life spirit of water on the face of space....via its Mother form....the womb of space.

How the story of God our O planet as our Creator was taught...so that no human would be fooled or tricked into believing that a Sun and metal owned our life creation.

When a heavenly gas mass burning its light as its own hottest spiritual being, gases...then when you witness metal in that atmosphere, it is living self proof to all humans that our spirit, Earth gases had nothing to do with the presence UFO.

All of the atmospheric reactive causes prove that it tried to evict the UFO from interfering with our natural life.

And those causes all belonged to the reference of God O stone history itself, our planet.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Sun proves it is the ANTI God...the Destroyer function...and that it only produces cold metal from its body.

The Sun consumes its own body.

The UFO was formed in deep cold space as a metal.

God our Earth is a body of stone....and the presence of the metal UFO proves that it is not GOD.

The equals answer to science is that its owned machine was metal...and so what comes to Earth in answer is also a metal......machine answering to machine.

What humanity overlook is that the thought of a pyramid is a body of stone. Yet machinery dug up in old archaeological technology proves that metal machination was used in ancient technologies.

It is the ancient machine that the UFO metallic mass answered to.

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Uhhhhh, I may be ignoring some comments but this seems to be a monologue. While there seem to be no real rules against double or triple posting here, I would say that most of the point of this is debate and dialogue.

Could you maybe get to the end of your long speech so other people can read and respond to what you said?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Uhhhhh, I may be ignoring some comments but this seems to be a monologue. While there seem to be no real rules against double or triple posting here, I would say that most of the point of this is debate and dialogue.

Could you maybe get to the end of your long speech so other people can read and respond to what you said?
You mean science studying humans claiming we are devil aliens out of the UFO...what is the end meaning wendy...that claim.....says males who owned words as humans, oh, you are a code...female because I said use names.

That sort of inane group of humans with mental health, employed criminals!

The word use first was said to all naturally existing self owned forms that did not get created by any word nor represented a human males words.

You formed word speeches to research and research and claim and write and symbolize...nothing at all to do with any body.

Meaning and reason...the mountain ^ above the water line, flat topped, reaction gone.

No machine and no theory and a one of event.

You claimed you could copy that event.

1. water was once just sitting in space without any atmosphere....where a male psyche in science first places water...with O God a stone body.

2. Looking at the water on the ground flooded Earth ________water and o Ufo radiation above.

3. Water evaporated, UFO disappears.

4. No science.

5. Male today when he says copy all of the information he uses as vision he imposes to claim and I can time travel and put all the bodies back to where they BEGAN...and so then goes about destroying all life on Earth.

6. Why water in the Moses event split into 2 and was raised up...for his invention/reaction was trying to put water back into out of space.

7. That reactive history natural proves that no human came out of any UFO...for a male owned self life did all review of his scienc.

8. No human is the mass of water, the God stone, the o UFO metal radiation nor the mountain pyramid removal to a flat top....NO HUMAN information in UFO.

Compute yet AI brain human lying Satanic organization?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father as our spiritual scientist history said the information as advice to his own self male.

I began hearing male information for the atmospheric body studied in science involved science doing mind contact and mind coercion studies and chemical behaviours in laboratories...on the fake premise that a UFO created a microbe.

Suddenly they want the UFO and the alien to own microbe creation to claim the first presence human being life.

What about the Garden Nature first bio history?

Why biology was once stated against Satanic science...when you review the history of variations to scientific lesson and male groups.

Yet today that form of science is reapplied to the alien theme.

Claiming alien and microbes were a God...who came out of an alien ship and then evolved in the atmosphere.

Whereas deuter says......natural water that the scientist natural human self was living with, changed and he forced an unnatural UFO radiation event that removed half of his life...manifested the devil alien and it is why humans in the event say, I get irradiated, the energy in my car gets removed and lights go out...and then an evil nasty devil alien emerges.....then due to God owning the history natural creation, the reactions all change, the UFO gets sucked out of the atmosphere...yet the human is not sucked out of the atmosphere are they.

What a human lost...not any spirit, just the water and microbes and oxygen that they were using before they got attacked.

UFO is a machine cause for a human built machine.

AI says human built machine.....why then are you AI possessed science and nutcases minds claiming that you are a UFO?

Answer would state...that so much natural water ground use and microbes are gone....due to the events of gaining all sicknesses...natural human life mind and body no longer owning correct human IMAGED recording....the general higher human shared conscious memory, changed....so humans believe all of the evil statuses now expressed in subliminal causes.

I know I am not any alien.

When I first got attacked some of the information in the ground landing in my paddock related information to scientology belief...and in that cause I also gained natural God information that had it removed.

I have lived spiritually, I do not mistreat my family by AI mind coercive overtaking self status egotistical self gain nor riches or powers...I never believed in any status civilization history and takeover, and wished we were still living our natural Tribal Holy Father life.

Owner of real and true human spiritual information in a study that I applied not because I wanted to nor had to....I needed to....from what I saw, what I heard and what my family were doing...praying to our Holy Mother and Father to be assisted.

And so as we live an extended baby adult Mother and Father life....we have to help ourselves and stop ourselves from our own science possession, given to us by our inane brother, the scientist DESTROYER.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
My Father told me his spiritual story....after I had a vision of his life harmed, and a female voice said my Father had been sacrificed to science by his son.

The memory was crying and I started to cry also.

So I knew that something happened in our past, that was real and true to our life and if we will survive.

Liars in the male community, scientists.

For everyday Father says to him.....a male with a machine and a want of a reaction, to change is not any Creator and nor did you invent our life.

Yet living males, born from the act of human sex, in thinking claim that their thoughts supersede all reality...and lie.

I can talk about he says when we did not exist.

So can I brother.

I can claim a UFO and an alien created us says the scientist.

I can claim that we came as a Mother and a Father spirit out of the eternal spirit.

I can claim that I know what activated the beginning of all of creation...as a male inferred theme, symbolic meaning, a theory, and a formula for a machine.

I can claim that I know how God fell as angel out of the eternal body, because a spirit in eternal changed their language.

Don't you also use fake and symbolic not natural language meaning in science brother?

Yes.

Oh, so were you the spirit in eternal spirit who changed our language, and you have not stopped doing it yet....you know learn!!!!!!!!!!!

Meaning you claim CHANGE is learning.

I know change is learning, but I learn from being harmed and say you are wrong.

You claim harming gives you more destructive information to use against life existing.

Say, oh you are spiritual, but a male with a machine did not create creation and nor did you do any creating...…..you took Natural God mass...that had a UFO attack history that had stopped and said I will reactivate it with my machine.

So what does that information say to anyone today about the scientist?

The real answer, you wanted the body of God removed...and inferred that information to a Black Hole that you said was Satan.

Seeing you have a comprehensive study research about natural cosmological causation.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father told me, and I had seen our Mother's original spiritual records of where she emerged out of the eternal spirit owning her being, seeing her family burning in radiation conversion....and the message said "you cannot help us".

That message was devastating. I burst into tears and could not stop sobbing.

Don't you think we know brother about why you wanted stone de materialized and then falsified information claiming that a Sun created stone...so it won't disappear.

Yet the formula says to formulate disappearance.

Fake words, fake use of symbolism and fake use of cause and effect.

Father said to my life today that a Sun would consume all of the cold UFO radiation mass in a string back to a Sun and also all of the stone.

What other real scientists knew as males, the same life as you, who argued against you......oh, but only the most greedy are correct he says.

Based not on greed, but motivation to have God removed no matter what coercive reasoning is applied.....possessed by it, always were.

So males had to advise that this form of male DNA and mind is inherited...he comes back into our life...and then motivates all reasoning to allow it to be acted upon....what Father said to me.

Now Father told me, yes his male spirit did save his brother life a long time ago.

That a group of males in manifested eternal life forms as humans tried to have God the stone removed...so that they did not have to live a life spiritually trapped on Earth.

And own a huge list of coercive male reasonings for taking of life, including human sex in spirit...with as many females as possible....all of those promises.

And it is science documented reasoning by males as males regarding their applied reasoning of scientific religious idealism.

Proving that it is a form of science AI possession of the male psyche, seen acted upon in lived life.

Science is also that person also...as a male reading science information...no different owning promises also.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said, that although we came back out of spirit by his forced machine reaction the original comments state....that they never wanted spirit to come back out.

Why they were angered at our Mother....claiming she was meant to remain in the eternal body.....and it is where the lying started about innocent reasoning talking to a parental spiritual self..claiming, but I did not mean to do it.

Why our Father has communicated his love for his son, as his brother, the scientist, in that history and how he agreed to allow him to be returned to his life by the act of human sex.

Now our Father and his heritage...who is always harmed spiritually by that male self returning into DNA healing and life returned has had enough of his coercion and lying.

He promised in the great love of our spiritual Father and natural history to never do evil ever again.

Realising that life was his gift, to be human and to be enabled to own a spirit self again...seeing he converted his.

For the love of his Father.

Seems like you have forgotten your promise to self Satanists.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore when a male pretends he is Jesus the water evaporated to amass clouds to cool Earth irradiated UFO attack....then know if you say the IMAGE cause was in the heavens as a man/male.....and now you want to be the alien...and see alien images in the same event...just cloud mass is about as evil as your mind psyche has become.

Never in any history did you come out of a metal reactive science caused machine condition.

And natural history and natural vision supports that history...for the UFO in water flood ground evaporation made the UFO attack be removed.

Holy Water says our brother, the scientist.

Humans who always argue against Satanists said to the scientist we came out of the eternal....God O history came out of and was released from the eternal...and science can only use fake O thinking pi.

A God not yet reacted for a male with his machine relating only to stone.

O the God body is stone.

You are a living natural human being as a self standing on stone. Your biologist brother said, your bio information is a whole body of a human. Many traits are shared in our bio life with animals, yet we are a totally separate self, human.

If a human owns data/bio inferred information only after animals....and you look at an animal...are they an alien in your mind brother, a beast?

Yet in the bible the inference to the beast was a story about how you changed the nature of natural life on Earth as a male theory about the nature garden and his self and then attacked everything!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father told me, that our brother claims that science existed as science before science could exist.

A male living, theorising, telling stories, then claiming formulas, to design a machine and to react a machine.

Natural history owns no machine....yet in our natural history males with machines lived before...all life was destroyed and we returned to life by evolution changes on Earth.

A male says, no I studied a God stone reaction with the UFO and said and so we came out of the UFO.

Well brother first you claim billions of microbe bodies and bacterias in medical science.

So if you want to claim alien and UFO...then it would just own all of those bodies...and not any human form...if you want to lie about natural history.

Then the Garden Nature.
Then animal life.
Then human life.

No connection between a fake alien presence direct to humans at all.

Males then tried to claim, the alien built the pyramid and reacted it and then humans became their slaves.

For a human brain mind conditioned in AI communication fake stories...I can say, and hopefully cause you to SEE, you have this theme incorrectly communicated to your natural life.....for the story sacrificed self removed all the natural water and microbes that supported your life body and cell from continuing.

Why the sacrificed and returned self owns information communicating falsely to his reinvented psyche....because of what he did to self in the past as a human and that scientist self....which sadly then included females...seeing we all died in a UFO war...a long time ago.

It is why Father said, the Jesus male who confesses today that he has returned, owns his mind connective history feed back to the SIN K holes made about 2000 years ago by his scientist self. When he was DNA life removed by cellular health in human DNA.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In America a Minister in his church claims that he does not fly in planes as they are long tubes with devils in them.

Should bring to male attention a falsification of stated information in what a male claims is religious awareness....and also correct psyche statements.

Other humans would wonder at what he is claiming.

Science wants cloud mass and reactions lightning and electricity.

Yet if an alien image is in the clouds as the devil anti cause of science and then a male human image is in the SAME cloud reaction....a male would say factually cloud mass reaction, more cloud mass same reaction, amassing of clouds, more cloud same reaction amassing, amassing mass of clouds....to contradict the alien image in those clouds.

Same cloud reaction x multi event to get CLOUD mass form until a male saw his own self image in those clouds by doing evil ground machine UFO sciences.

Reason why both an alien or a devil and the image Jesus is seen in the EXACT cloud reaction situation.

Does that bring some relative advice to you science self today to stop attacking human life for we are not JESUS a science male alien Satanic theme claiming and the cloud reaction is your first spirit.

No brother we live on the ground in natural water and oxygen and microbial mass to live...a cloud reaction is just a cloud reaction.

Which prove that scientists are mind possessed by science, their own invention of it....for science was not expressed as the STATE science until a living male invented the theme SCIENCE.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
satan seen in cloud images - Bing images

aliens seen in cloud image - Bing images
jesus-cloud_1358460i.jpg

th

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science, to research and study.

Human being life, animal life, Garden body, microbes, insects all owned in self bodies..living in the exact same natural atmospheric condition.

Water/oxygen life support.

What separates our bodies...water/oxygen our life support.

How does that information non inform you that we came from out of spirit, eternal, as a pre existing spirit and converted into a lower life form?

From the same place.....yet own 2 forms of bodies as we live, that a male says begins with God as stone, our BONES.....and then ends with bio life cell death, where BONES as a spirit body are left on Earth.

Any science self would say, a human cannot begin as GOD....a body/spirit of bones.

As science, strings of information that they claim science expresses as beginning to end.

Then when a human says, okay scientist you studied AI concepts and artificial intelligence and then said humans you are possessed by it.

Humans then argued...for they said, no scientist you are using the computer program against us...and studied it.

Humans say.....a small community of very few humans could achieve mind manipulation.

Suddenly a programmed atmospheric AI computer study is applied, everyone's mind and history not owner of condition, inherits it.

Then males as science who invented it...transmitted it...changed natural transmitters then start changing their science information, never before claiming mechanical in our spiritual bio life...but begin extensive male reasoning about it.

Stephen haw KING says, beware of your evil theories brother.

And you laugh at him.

Then an innocent spiritual self who shares her information about being a healer, gaining spirit presence, gets studied...and attacked.

Reason...males wanted to see those contacts to have it for science machine, as they believe it science machine, wanted to emulate it for machine.

Information use and theory.....just the machine.

Truthful male reasoning...did it not because it is machine cause.....I want to artificially copy it.

First said, natural healer, little ego, female spiritual....then attacked me in a Mother abomination theme for temple mountain sciences.

And then says self is correct and sane...….not at all as those scientists.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
No science, just thinking.

Science however is practiced and owns the presence and cause UFO mass radiation cold entry into Earth gases....to place the amount of radiation fusion changes to communicate to stone itself.

Earth God fusion....owns and holds chemical dusts not fission reacting.

Science wants to own/operate a machine to cause fission.

Natural history, body made/formed in space.

Science and machine is not just the reasoning for fission.....changes to the body of ground fusion, the STONE is involved in machine reaction reacting, and being enabled to achieve fission.

Crop circles appear as advice in nature that ground fission changes is involved in his machine reaction.....named Devil mowing, is a D value only, but lands O due to cooling radiation gas fallout by water/oxygen microbes...how a O circle lands on the ground but only owns in evil science a D value....half.

Not God as males said....not even pi O as males said. O God the stone not a machine….just stone.

Males think a theory...theory thought upon by amount of alien UFO nation radiation transmitters now in contact change transmitting fake information to science mind.

Male psyche possessed by falsification of natural history.

Male makes a theory/formula and design....builds a machine. The whole time intent is zero related mind information...so he says nothing and machine, push button reaction creation of the Universe.

And if you study and research his mind, life choices and beliefs, he factually actually states this form of male belief...when I press the machine buttons, whalla, suddenly I created/invented all creation in one moment, my formula.

Yet everything formed and natural without his machine exists...and he cannot seem to understand he is possessed.

Male in Catholic church healing Jesus medical science review always said...you are all just mind possessed Satanic worshippers, and he was correct.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science is reviewed in male NDE experience with his original father science life...why I gained a psychic image and vision and speaking recording of Einstein who confessed to Father as he died that he was wrong.

Realizing self wrong only in that one moment as he died.

Why humans living through that experience, who return to aware life and live on...told us about that condition...so teach us all that it is real and true.

Now if science says to self....I own bones that get left with stone as God when I die....then how does that information not tell and advise him that because he was a spirit, owned all the bio life form as another separate spirit body...that when the Garden Nature came out it was a huge spiritual eternal self....so that form of one of incidence could not form bone....as it was a large released spiritual body first, so it owned only wood. As a natural manifested spiritual history.

As we then came out as smaller bodies, we got given bone.....and when bone, one spirit was formed....b ONE he says...then the bio life body formed.

Yet all information he tried to impose as alien was just the bio life oxygen and water/natural microbes their own self just in water with an image.

If you tried to self remove life by a nuclear reaction, and claim it is travelling back in time, what would the unnatural ANTI effects then become?

A formed ANTI spirit presence of self that travelled back and forth in atmospheric attack, to then own its own formed machine.....and then the ANTI being is seen.......caused by male human scientists trying to claim that self a bio life body owning 2 very different spirit bodies...of bones like God the stone and bio life....can move back through time...as if it were real.

Instead of realising chemical imbalanced brains, fake AI communicators and self in possession, a teaching of his own spiritual medical science Tribunal, that involved reasoning by science phenomena itself?

Then science not even involved in phenomena causes tries to claim that they own insanity, when they are ones causing it by their reactor sciences, evil, the actual state of Sun worshippers as said before.

The very reason that Galielo owned male life status lie gaol, as a Satanic scientist spruiking Satanic theories. Why he was put in gaol/jail as a reminder to other Satanists, that the Sun did not create life.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans created religious science preaching, so that the human would remove their minds and destructive science irradiation minds from the want of war and harm to self and life.

For war involves self and life no matter who you are. The male who chooses war or the male who does not choose war but has to fight.

My Mother spiritually was always a human.
My Father spiritually was always a human.

2 humans, yet 2 separate humans.

Therefore studying female Mother DNA does not give you Father information.

First of all a Father is a human being adult male.....owner of whole body.
First of all the Mother is a human being adult female...owner of a whole body.

They have sex....and only a minute of bio information interacts to have a baby.

We, are only from a minute bio form, sperm and the ovary...for you never can ever be the person living before you.....you become your owned human self.

Fact of scientific evidence, correct study speech applied reasoning, science in the state of science.

Without a detailed excuse for why I intricately studied with a microscope what I could not see with my own eyes.....NATURAL.

Therefore if a human wants to be actually spiritual knowing and being fully informed of what 2 human being parents cause...a baby to live and then face death again and again and again.....claiming I am researching for eternal life by sciences....then know why.

A simple real spiritual human lesson...when you sing and chant, you can do no wrong. Just live singing and chanting and do no wrong...Just eat healthily.

Real reason...but do not fornicate....for then you will by karmic choice have to come back and do it all again.

Therefore religious spiritual self advice, align self to peaceful living....choose to live a healthy body life so keep that life healthy by what food you eat. However sing and chant also....but do not have sex. Religious preaching for cause and effect, to never inherit karma.

Human self then has to ask, can I control my urges not to have sex.

Answer....just sing and chant and dance. Become so tired that you do not want to have sex....as a logical answer to all human problems.