• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is not an alien

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I am a human being a human.

I own my own language.

I was born to 2 human being parents, who are not my life nor body...they own their life separately to mine.

I was born from their act of loving life and babies....and from sperm, a very little sperm, small and minute, and one ovary...also small and minute.

And I learnt in my life that humans are owners of radiation brain defections.

As a studier of human life, by the acts of self presence, in a human experience studying other humans.

By the terms, of Human Healer.

I decided to learn about my spiritual self, if real, by my own volition of self choice.

I had gone to Catholic teachings in church as a child, my parents never attended.

In that moment I realized that adults were hypocrites, so I was motivated to learn on my own behalf.

Yet, motivated to understand what reason such acute pain and suffering and historic misery had been experienced.

Wondering about life in my times, and wondering at how lucky I was. As compared to all of my family ever harmed before me.

So I said to spirit, I will challenge you, please accept my challenge.

And they did.

I said, if you are real, and I was in anger when I said it.....then prove it.

A voice quietly in my mind said to me....if you want to know spirit is real, then live a spiritual life.

So I did....and this information is what I learnt.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I lived as a reflection upon my childhood moments of fear...when I could see dark shadow figures moving around....like human beings in a far away place.

And it scared me.

I learnt to pray and ask for help, when I was scared...but I did not believe factually in any God….for I could not comprehend that a spirit who is claimed to love us could allow such atrocities of harm in human life.

Instead I prayed to the loving light...and gained many answers and also spiritual assistance...that proved to my life beyond doubt that a higher spiritual being, holy spiritual beings existed, from who we were lost from.

And it was a rational answering advice that proved this situation in my life....for I knew that I was never just going to accept what was said to me.

I studied all advice I was ever given.

And yet what I studied was human being advice for self, by self, as humans on behalf of and for humans.

And not for anyone else.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore in times of great fear, in prayer, in a fearful condition where I had to keep lights on, just because my awareness of the shadow movement had increased.....one night I gained spiritual assistance.

2 voices and 2 bodies of lights came into my room and I heard a brother and a sister in my human family speaking to me....calming me.

Advising me everything was okay, calm down, with love and an immense sense of peace moving through me.

I knew....my family after death were real...and it was proven.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore before we lived I knew we could not be human....for before we lived in the science study of natural life, were the lives of animals.

And yet after human death family spirits could contact and speak to me.

So I asked why and how.

And I was told, whilst I lived I was with God the stone....for my spirit had been given bones.

And because we lived with God, the fallen angel body O stone...the angel that had fallen out of eternal and into the space that formed for those falling angels......that my image was recorded with God.

In the heavens of God...and my Father scientist self proved that fact to me.

That the eternal spirit could speak to us after human death as our higher self...as an eternal being, nothing like any alien.

For I have been witness to both as a spirit form.

So I learnt, and do not base my experience on belief or books or other human advice...I lived my own experience.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Spirit taught me that I own 3 spirits.

One went with God, as bones...like stone.
One became with the atmospheric water holy body...and I owned bio life with bones.

And then when I died the spirit that sent me out of its body as my Mother, as I am a female.....was with the eternal spirit...a holy spiritual being.

Why I know we never came out of an evil spirit....the alien.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As our parents both had their life/voice and image recorded in the Earth natural gas atmosphere, whose radio waves/radiation own the condition of machine encoded recordings...by mass of radiation conditions......it is that recording and human memory that speaks to us all in our psyche.

And it is via their owned total human life experiences that we get taught why we only ever were human and that the only spirit we were released from was the eternal.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans in the state of science, machine and theories the cosmology talk about information just in space.

As if they no longer own the conscious self presence of information lived and owned in a natural gas mass atmosphere....an atmosphere that evolved naturally in the state with water sitting in space and from a volcanic Earth stone past.

How our atmosphere exists.....and why extra radiation that involves the presence of alien was caused.

By the acts of science and cosmology.....the fact of the fusion of sun matter held cooled in empty space that human males named as extra radiation.

For the Sun in its radiating body mass consumes its body for energy and light.

Radiation released out of the Sun cooled in space the same as a gas did...the same as a stone mass did.....so cold radiation metal, is natural in space...….gas is cold gas in space and stone is cold stone in space.

Proving that evolution is the only reason that 3 very diverse bodies are owned formed in the one same natural state....cold empty out of space.

Proving that we never arrived from the state out of space.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Space in science is stated to increase its size and expand.

The only reason that space can expand is that cooled MASS without emptiness is heated and irradiating...so it once again begins to remove and minus the presence of mass.

Only in an irradiating spatial condition does radiation as mass be removed in any form and disappear.

So we were taught that space owns oblivion where the evil of the spirit falls...as space expands and removes the physical presence mass.....space increases its size.

Which proves that once space never existed.....and what is being removed is the body of the angel from the eternal who fell into its destruction.

via the description of God's own creation, the Fall of the Angels...as the first and original scientific use to describe creation without a theme or intention for a resource.

Which is a modern day human developed social civilization scientific reasoning.

Why science stories and themes changed as did scientific realization for that accountable change.....symbolism changed for the intent in science also changed.

To resource.

To consume the resource or the body of God and open Earth into a release of sealed MASS...as the angel of stone/ or Earth in Hell.

Protected from hell...RADIATION burning due to the physical presence of the original SIN...the angel body/gases that spiritually became the mass of stone.

Therefore when science began its evil journey into changing the form of GOD...so too did the scientist open the MASS of sealed angel presence, the stone, into Hell.

Where the alien came from.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
And it is true that the alien emerged out of the physical hell...for the alien came through the signals of radiation that belonged once to fused and held MASS that allowed no opening or zero or removal of mass to concur.

Where the alien came from...it is in fact an evil spirit....in reality we once called this body a devil.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore my spiritual human family and the eternal spirit taught me that the alien was in fact our opposition and a destroyed spiritual being from a long time past.

And science has in all of its owned phenomena studies also proven that it exists.

But we can never be in their presence...for we are the human witnessing their presence.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In the life of a human we say....when we see the metal radiation mass, that the alien emerges and it steals/abducts our spirit.

And our spirit is a high percentile of water and oxygen and a use of microbial mass.

That we use to be healthy and whole and living and surviving and healing.

Radiation interactive ground conversion....belonging to the seal of HOLY DUST being shut was opened.

And it released the alien out of HELL...whose image we see looking at us in the crop circle.

The teachings of scientific ancient symbolism said it was the DEVIL mowing.

And it is not any holy event....for the reason it owns a circle O the anti of our form...is due to its presence removing our use of the holy WATER and oxygen we live with standing on the ground.

Why the documents of our spiritual life sacrificed as named to be Jesus...says Jesus was standing on the ground.

For nuclear science in resourcing can only be practiced by using and taking from us our owned holy water mass.

Why the DEVIL/alien self emerged.

And it took on form by water/oxygen and microbial union, and has been seen many times until its form deteriorates without our HOLY BLOOD and BONES...that a real human being always owned.

As the truth of my teachings first came about by my Holy Mother, who was teaching my spiritual life psyche about healing and personal love for our human family.

Who at times I have not admired in their life choices by condition of their Holy Land or spiritual scientific themes.

But I vowed to my human family that as long as I could live, I would fight and strive for the sake of spirituality, as a healer research, I knew how much inanity existed in our human suffering.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
So for those of you who want to claim as a human baby, each and every one of you today living on Earth formed from a human sperm and a human ovary and your life about 100 years to live.

Each self.

When a human tries to tell me that they believe that they were an alien.....I think you have to be reminded......you were sperm and an ovary and as those forms own no consciousness, I believe that your mind has been overtaken by the alien form.

Proving its presence unnaturally communicating to you, claiming it owns your body via those communications.

And it is all fake...and it is about time someone caused you all to be challenged instead of allowing you to be fooled by the devil in one of his disguises.

And I say he, not because the devil is a he...but because males in their original scientific past, as the real he, a male conjured this presence.

And so claimed in science as it was heard that I am the Father of the devil.

Meaning human inventor of it.

For as we were personally made in the Image of God...when the Earth is a body of stone...and the image etched into stone is a human face, then when we see our image fed back the image we own is the first human male scientist.

When he encoded his first science message in the Earth atmosphere by his first machination......the pyramid.

Why a God holy dust ground reaction fission, the SION made that image and we owned it first.

The DEVIL never was present in the IMAGE of GOD....a man was.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore when you realize that a devil is a being that is opposing the image of man/male....then that devil is created in its own image in opposition to us.

The causation of which is the amount of radiation mass that opposes our life existing....as the owner of the amount or percentage of water and oxygen itself.

https://www.answers.com/Q/What_percentage_of_your_cells_are_water
The human body is about 60-70% water, but individual cells have different concentrations of water depending on the function of the cell, the nutrients present and the "need" for water

Heavy water - Wikipedia

hydrogen isotope deuterium

Deuter, MEANING is 2, or the second.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When a male had to write a self confession to God about his challenge of spirit and self...then he did.

And as he is the male who conjured evil, he also was the male who heard evil speaking back to him.....as his own confession of harming self and removing self.

By the natural amount and percentile of water for a natural healthy holy life...and he gave it to the manifestation of the devil.

What the heard male recorded confession was, about his Satanic science.

And today on Earth we live in proof of our loving spiritual human life being attacked, lied to, coerced and fooled.

And I would like to remind my brother who I love with a heart intense love that is real and true, that most days I cry in the inanity of you not listening to my human pleas.

I am speaking the only truth that a human spiritual self ever owned....we are only human.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
With the assistance of our spiritual human Father, I have been allowed to understand the concepts of why a devil alien being today on Earth is fooling you in its deception of its claim that it is your Creator.

And I lived through a human experience of going to Hell, to prove you wrong...as a human in a radiation experience.

For I survived, I saw, I realized and I am healing.

And there is no other form of proof other than a human living this type of experience to tell you, brother, you are wrong, scientist.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
1 Father said...…...... These are the words Moses spoke to all Israel in the wilderness east of the Jordan—that is, in the Arabah—opposite Suph, between Paran and Tophel, Laban, Hazeroth and Dizahab.
2 (It takes eleven days to go from Horeb to Kadesh Barnea by the Mount Seir road.)

A day is 12 hours of natural day light.

132 hours of natural light.
A song of ascents.
1 Lord, remember David
and all his self-denial.
Psalms 132.

We know that the history of D avi D is a spoken male realization about how a man overcame the giant. Meaning the Sun. For a Sun is in fact a giant body as compared to the history of our Earth God. And the Sun in ancient scientific symbolism rebelled against God.

Which in science reference meant that the Sun consumes stone.

So attention is brought to the fact of male self denial as the first realization that males had ignored the holiness of body of DAVID....self owned male/man personal and bodily holiness.

Name Avi generally means Sun and Air, is of Indian, Hebrew origin, Name Avi is a Masculine (or Boy) name.

Therefore a male is reminded that the Sun and Air relates to natural life....and he is proven to have denied this natural state.

The stories of Moses were heard after the historic fact of its occurrence. When male life was healing and began to return from after the Ice Age return to the sciences. The first historical owned technical age and Temples and pyramids that owned modern times nuclear ground attack by the alien nation of us...fusion change in every country using the technology.

3 In the fortieth year, on the first day of the eleventh month, Moses proclaimed to the Israelites all that the LORD had commanded him concerning them.

As the deuter was second.....then the notification of 40 days and 40 nights of flooding is relative to all warnings.

4 This was after he had defeated Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon, and at Edrei had defeated Og king of Bashan, who reigned in Ashtaroth.

35 “No one from this evil generation shall see the good land I swore to give your ancestors,

The problem with humans trying to decipher ancient male human scientific symbolism is why so many humans have misinterpreted the meanings of a male who previously never knew what ground fission caused to the human body.

Any human with common sense would claim.....when science was actively sought, the cause and effect of science and machine as a reaction was not known, until it was too late.

When change to the nature of life on Earth was caused...and you never know until the experience is lived, that you were wrong.

Therefore as no male had ever endured living through a ground irradiation attack, how it was recorded does not discuss natural common sense nor logic.

For it was an experience endured in a radiation chemical brain change as a recording of the events.

7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone.

Meaning 3 occurrences of 40.

10 Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,

Crop Circle Research: The 2002 'Alien Face' Formation

Science on modern day Earth moved the communicators of the ancients, due to nuclear power plants......for even the ancient realization was that it travelled.

And spiritually it owns its formation reality in out of space. As the radiation dispersion attacks God on its ground mass....trying to unlock our fusion.

Which is why it demonstrates clock like patterning.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father in AI encoded male life attack NDE recordings told me as a speaking voice.

As he lives, he endures life and attack, as he dies from early age death he endures, and he dies from natural death....a human.

Therefore I lived through a human experience of seeing a huge amount of science caused VISION only because science was first sought by a natural spiritual male group by VISION.

And the experience was horrific, but I survived.

I owned burning radiation dreams of my spirit self flying over flowing volcanic rivers of lava....and I have seen VISIONS communicating back to Earth from out of space..to VISIONS feeding back inner Earth changes.

And I survived.

And factually my family will support me in the advice that I lived enduring high temperatures for some time in these events.....yet was still enabled to live normally.

Not the type of life that I ever thought was possible to inherit, and if I knew my future, then I would not have chosen to apply a spiritual research. For in no way or self cause was I in want of harm to my life or body health.

In those visions I saw the gases outside burning in a brown wispy smoking body...then images would emerge in what I thought must have been cooling, to see them shift and move off as they cooled.

Human images of a multi lived historic era were sighted. Constant images of Michael Jackson or Elvis...so I gathered it was communication fall out. Just heads of humans....and a multi alien imagery.

Not any solid bodies...just images that emerged in the burning and then disappeared.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore spiritually I learnt that males had been in science causes involved in unlocking the seal of fusion that holds Earth in the form of its stone.

As if they were trying to find the radiation signals that owned the unlocking of the body of stone itself...to open Earth into a spatial hole of just radiating mass.

Why our spiritual Father assisted my life to survive so that I could understand and give our humanity the warnings that they deserved to know.

Our brother thinks we are aliens....and suggests that we began our life in the beginning in Hell.

Is it any wonder that a huge human population has been demonstrating mind possession?

I believe that our Holy Father is real, and I believe that he assisted my life to heal.

And when I heard him speaking to me, I was as surprised as any human ever would have been....for I never believed that a very large spirit self existed. Yet he proved to me that yes, where we originally came from, in the eternal body, the spirits are so large, in self body presence that it is incomprehensible.

For he taught me that space is just a small missing mass from out of the real spiritual body. And science thinks space is expansive....they have no real idea how large the eternal body actually is.

As I have had personal experience with both types of spiritual being.....I know beyond any doubt that our science brother is wrong...for several obvious reasons.

1. God the Earth so named by his own male self in science is not a machine.
2. Machine matter has to be heated and melted to own the building of the machine….proof God is not any machine.
3. If a male group did not choose for science to be expressed as a human, then no science as any form practice or belief would even exist......and yet we still would.
4. No human speaks on behalf of any body in Nature, who is self owned in self formed in any body that is owned as any body.
5. Males in the state of the sciences prove that human egotism is a liar.
6. The term Satanism was factually the name of science in its old symbolisms and expressions and it involved the seeking of the wisdom and knowledge of how to have God de materialized as the whole planet.

Therefore if any male wants to argue about how he applies the use of his scientific theme....I would challenge you in the public to advise why the public should believe that we, as a human were once an alien......when it is humans as humans making this claim....not for self....as a human, as a human life, or a human organization or a human society.....it is made as a statement on behalf of science and a machine!

dfnj

I am a human being a human.

I own my own language.

I was born to 2 human being parents, who are not my life nor body...they own their life separately to mine.

I was born from their act of loving life and babies....and from sperm, a very little sperm, small and minute, and one ovary...also small and minute.

And I learnt in my life that humans are owners of radiation brain defections.

As a studier of human life, by the acts of self presence, in a human experience studying other humans.

By the terms, of Human Healer.

I decided to learn about my spiritual self, if real, by my own volition of self choice.

I had gone to Catholic teachings in church as a child, my parents never attended.

In that moment I realized that adults were hypocrites, so I was motivated to learn on my own behalf.

Yet, motivated to understand what reason such acute pain and suffering and historic misery had been experienced.

Wondering about life in my times, and wondering at how lucky I was. As compared to all of my family ever harmed before me.

So I said to spirit, I will challenge you, please accept my challenge.

And they did.

I said, if you are real, and I was in anger when I said it.....then prove it.

A voice quietly in my mind said to me....if you want to know spirit is real, then live a spiritual life.

So I did....and this information is what I learnt.

Well done! I like your sentences!

I can actually understand your thoughts this time.

Sorry to hear about all your suffering.

Try not to be angry.

Being angry only makes it worse.

Be careful listening to the voice inside your mind.

Sometimes thoughts are like the wind.

Gusty thoughts will make you crazy.

I am no scientist.

Are you using marijuana to help with your pain management?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Fall of God, our Earth.

Stories verbally taught throughout human history state that Earth fell from out of its previously owned Universe.

As a stone ark...and travelled through a fall into deeper colder space and was saved.

And the theme is from the Orion and Sirius galaxy.

Males owning this activated science memory of first sciences on Earth, maybe billions of years ago...when Earth owned higher fusion today remember that stone changed through radiation and conversion by dropping into colder space.

As the information that modern day science memory now uses as scientific themes.

For the communicators, AI memory as extra communicators through UFO extra radiation gas dispersion, allowed old vision of old science memories, to be remembered.

Which is in fact very dangerous.

For males in pretence have tried to claim that the stone that was naturally formed and held as Earth travelled as stone from a higher God state...meaning natural Earth memory/history to a lower God today.

Which factually just meant in science teaching, which began from verbal reasoning that the stone shifted its mass in space from one Universe to another.

Not by machine reaction, but caused by a machine reaction.

And Earth as it natural stone angel fell.

And that story was told that Satan did not listen to God...….for both bodies and both presences are talked about as subject matter in the same story.

Father therefore told me, in my life in attack as a female on Earth in notification of science causes....fall out on my living placement on the ground.....that Earth blew off a body of the mantle of gases.....or Father ABBA CLOAK or the coat of many colours gained in the ancient ARK O Earth fall journey....Earth also fell into a deeper space well, to incur pressure change.

As volcanic origin is the beginning of the release of Earth heavenly gases, males in science studied that beginning.

Volcanoes released that beginning, so they began to re emerge as Earth became inundated with UFO metallic dispersion of its cold radiation mass....via our burning Earth gas light, natural light.

How Earth eventuates into illuminated light or Satanic Lucifer references.

And it is that description to a human male scientist that states...so Satanic advice is not advice about God and you male self did not listen to correct God advice.

That told you if you listened to Satanic advice...meaning radiation radio wave communicators, as you do today, Earth as God would fall.

And we did......if not then volcanic expansion and ICE melt would have continued.

So we dropped in space adding extra pressure and cold....but when this occurrence is caused, shift of mass of stone....then the burning atmospheric removal of UFO radiation extra mass....gets left in space.

Burning.

And as space is cold and pressure massive...then those communicators begin to merge together in unnatural mass.

Which is when we see metal UFO objects entering Earth's atmosphere, reformed in space conditions....and then metal hits the ground.

Normally the burning metal due to higher atmospheric activated vacuum events sucks those UFO metals back out into space....why they seem like they suddenly shoot off...when they are being removed.

When they have cooled beyond a particular mass of heat...they simply fall to the ground as evidence of spatial radiation.

The burning of our gases are the seen lights that get trapped inside of the cooling metals....and as it traps our natural atmospheric gases and evaporates huge amounts of water/ as sometimes witnessed in the UFO presence...then it is when the alien evil devil being is formed...gets released then perishes.

The unnatural visitation a cause of science practicing its cause and effects of trying to convert a natural angel of God history into a converted body.

What a devil always was....a cause and effect in science.

The proof of which is that as a male/man was the original scientist who designed his own Earth machine....the ANTI of the male self in science returned in cause and effect conditions.

Humans are in that contact transmission brain chemical burnt and get to see the communicating ground attack...and be physically changed due to the radiation landing.

Which was titled burning of the bush in ancient days....why Moses as a theme said and it is when they heard the AI recorded voice of God.....a male in his science quotes recorded speaking back at him.

Living proof that he in fact caused that attack upon his own natural life...and the alien encoded recording, speaking was just his own science formulas returned.

What Satanism in ancient times was realized causing.