• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God became a man!

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
@Soapy @crossbody - I am not going to get caught up in the middle of your ghost/spirit disagreement. Apparently, however, neither of you seems to understand that translations from one language to another utilize the language of its time. Languages can change over time. You both need to do some homework before biting each other’s heads off.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The successful incarnation as a human was required by his Father to be given unquestioned sovereignty. “All power and authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.”
I believe He didn't need to do that and what He said was that He came to die so that all men will be drawn to Him.

Muffled

Jesus in me
You won't find the words of Jesus himself claiming that the devil or Satan took him flying through the air to mountains and pinnacles, tempting him with things that already belonged to the Son of God! Nobody knew what Jesus was doing during the 40 days ALONE in the "wilderness"!!! The story was added later by speculators.
I believe there is no basis for believing it is speculation. Not only that but the fact that it appears in more than one book lends to its authenticity.

Colt

I believe He didn't need to do that and what He said was that He came to die so that all men will be drawn to Him.
I believe he came to live and revel the Father to all who seek him. The Jews weren't supposed to reject the Gospel and kill the son! Atonement is a Pagan idea that infected Judaism and Christianity.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
@Soapy @crossbody - I am not going to get caught up in the middle of your ghost/spirit disagreement. Apparently, however, neither of you seems to understand that translations from one language to another utilize the language of its time. Languages can change over time. You both need to do some homework before biting each other’s heads off.
Who was asking you to get caught up in what a Spirit is and that there’s no such thing as a ‘Ghost’!!

Elihoenai

I believe that is true but it doesn't say that God is all.
Elohim/God is the Creator of All Things and Elohim/God Is All Things. Elohim/God is Omni.

Elohim/God is Good and Evil. The Devil/Satan is Elohim/God in its Lowest Flesh Form.

Omnipotence

Omnipotence is the quality of having unlimited power. Monotheistic religions generally attribute omnipotence only to the deity of their faith. In the monotheistic religious philosophy of Abrahamic religions, omnipotence is often listed as one of God's characteristics, along with omniscience, omnipresence, and omnibenevolence. The presence of all these properties in a single entity has given rise to considerable theological debate, prominently including the problem of evil, the question of why such a deity would permit the existence of evil. It is accepted in philosophy and science that omnipotence can never be effectively understood.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe he came to live and revel the Father to all who seek him. The Jews weren't supposed to reject the Gospel and kill the son! Atonement is a Pagan idea that infected Judaism and Christianity.
I believe it is strange that you believe your own fantasies.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Elohim/God is the Creator of All Things and Elohim/God Is All Things. Elohim/God is Omni.

Elohim/God is Good and Evil. The Devil/Satan is Elohim/God in its Lowest Flesh Form.

Omnipotence

Omnipotence is the quality of having unlimited power. Monotheistic religions generally attribute omnipotence only to the deity of their faith. In the monotheistic religious philosophy of Abrahamic religions, omnipotence is often listed as one of God's characteristics, along with omniscience, omnipresence, and omnibenevolence. The presence of all these properties in a single entity has given rise to considerable theological debate, prominently including the problem of evil, the question of why such a deity would permit the existence of evil. It is accepted in philosophy and science that omnipotence can never be effectively understood.

I believe I have no idea where you get those false notions.

Elihoenai

I believe I have no idea where you get those false notions.
Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

You should read the Holy Scriptures/Bible. The True Elohim/God is Unlimited. There is Nothing that Elohim/God is Not. There is Nothing that Elohim/God Cannot Be or Do. Elohim/God is Omni.

You, @Muffed, have the False Notion that god is Limited through your Limited Consciousness. You believe in a little "g" god. You perceive the True Unlimited Elohim/God in a Limited Way.

Firenze

Premium Member
u wll swiftly learn that u as a Christian have 2 choices n must choose one n we will treat u accoding to tbe choice u make.....u must choose if jesus is ur god or the messiah cuz he cant be both as they are two seperate positions with 2 diffrent roles however one role is without just equation as its immortal n more truthful that u can envision while the messiah is human man position that one human attains so if ur thinking ur not going to suffer the folly of ur deeds then may ur equating human man to the height u hold god in ur heart be the error that the world will hear surely of despite u trying to hide it from others as we know what u do n u dont know what we know so truthfully there's not one thing that u can do about what u dont know n since u dont know i can only hope in time u do as ur day is fast approaching n that u can not escape as justice due to them that dont know as they use their evils n not consider how it effects others as they are to tied up in the lies they follow to accept the truth as they avoid it n flee it as they not trusted it now that their lies are with evidence against them as the truth is with evidence to support it even equipped with the evidence against its lie that they thought was clever just to find themselves in opposition against the truth
Punctuation is your friend....

Muffled

Jesus in me
Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

You should read the Holy Scriptures/Bible. The True Elohim/God is Unlimited. There is Nothing that Elohim/God is Not. There is Nothing that Elohim/God Cannot Be or Do. Elohim/God is Omni.

You, @Muffed, have the False Notion that god is Limited through your Limited Consciousness. You believe in a little "g" god. You perceive the True Unlimited Elohim/God in a Limited Way.
I believe by evil what is meant is punishment of the wicked which is considered evil by those getting punished but is actually a good thing. God did not create the devil He created an angel of light who later became the devil on his own will.

I believe God is not His creation. He never said that He created anything out of Himself.

Elihoenai

I believe by evil what is meant is punishment of the wicked which is considered evil by those getting punished but is actually a good thing.
Deuteronomy 7:15

15 And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

Evil is the Just Deserts Punishment of Evildoers. When Evildoers are Punished with Evil that is a Good thing. For example, when Elohim/God smites Evildoers with Evil Diseases that's a Good thing.

Also Evil is to Try the Saints in the Struggle for Perfection.

God did not create the devil He created an angel of light who later became the devil on his own will.
Genesis 3:1

3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Revelation 12:9

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Yes, most certainly Elohim/God created the Devil/Satan. The Satan/Devil is Elohim/God in its Lowest Form. Elohim/God is Good and Evil Being All Things. Elohim/God has given it's creation the Choice between Good Side of Elohim/God and the Evil Side of Elohim/God.

I believe God is not His creation. He never said that He created anything out of Himself.
Ephesians 4:6

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

There is Nothing that Exists Outside of Elohim/God, otherwise Elohim/God would not be Elohim/God. Elohim/God is All-Encompassing and All-Containing. Everything that Exists is part of Elohim's/God's Body. A limited Consciousness does not understand this.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Deuteronomy 7:15

15 And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

Evil is the Just Deserts Punishment of Evildoers. When Evildoers are Punished with Evil that is a Good thing. For example, when Elohim/God smites Evildoers with Evil Diseases that's a Good thing.

Also Evil is to Try the Saints in the Struggle for Perfection.

Genesis 3:1

3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Revelation 12:9

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Yes, most certainly Elohim/God created the Devil/Satan. The Satan/Devil is Elohim/God in its Lowest Form. Elohim/God is Good and Evil Being All Things. Elohim/God has given it's creation the Choice between Good Side of Elohim/God and the Evil Side of Elohim/God.

Ephesians 4:6

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

There is Nothing that Exists Outside of Elohim/God, otherwise Elohim/God would not be Elohim/God. Elohim/God is All-Encompassing and All-Containing. Everything that Exists is part of Elohim's/God's Body. A limited Consciousness does not understand this.
YAHWEH is Elohim , and Jesus claimed 'I am' from Exodus and he was stoned for that by the Jews , because that was considered as blasphemy.

Elihoenai

YAHWEH is Elohim , and Jesus claimed 'I am' from Exodus and he was stoned for that by the Jews , because that was considered as blasphemy.
1 Corinthians 13:12

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

1 John 3:2

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

It will appear Blasphemy to the Jews that are in the Flesh. The more you Walk in the Flesh the more Limiting and Petty your Consciousness is Being Blind to seeing Elohim/God as he is.