• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God as an Undergraduate: Amazing Revelations!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Like many people, I believe the god of our universe created us for extra-credit as a summer project between his sophomore and junior years while he was attending the University of the Deities.

To my thinking, this explains why the Genesis account is so sketchy, while the evolutionary account is so detailed. That is, the Genesis account is based on the paper God submitted to his professors, while the evolutionary account reflects their corrections and amendments to his proposal.

Is there any really legitimate criticism of this view that can hold up to scientific scrutiny? I seriously doubt it.

So, like, what else did God do as an undergraduate?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
"Road tripped" to another dimension just to steal the mascot of an opposing Deity. (Also wondered how it got into His dorm room the next morning.)

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
He knocked up some virgin who was so broke, she had to give birth in a barn. His kid ended up being raised by some carpenter. I heard the kid ended up with real daddy-issues, and became one of those annoying, overly-dramatic, martyr-types.

Like many people, I believe the god of our universe created us for extra-credit as a summer project between his sophomore and junior years while he was attending the University of the Deities.

To my thinking, this explains why the Genesis account is so sketchy, while the evolutionary account is so detailed. That is, the Genesis account is based on the paper God submitted to his professors, while the evolutionary account reflects their corrections and amendments to his proposal.

Is there any really legitimate criticism of this view that can hold up to scientific scrutiny? I seriously doubt it.

So, like, what else did God do as an undergraduate?

He came down to Earth and drank lots of wine. I mean he turned water into wine at a party once. Sounds like an undergraduate to me.