• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Go Team Venture!

Nanda

Polyanna
Anyone else as excited (and impatient) as I am about the third season of The Venture Brothers? Anyone know when it's going to start, or have any predictions about where the new season will take us? Favorite characters? I really want to talk about this, apparently! *lol*

TurtleGirl

Not a Member
YES!!! I want to know Dr. Girlfriend's secret!

As for favorite character, that would be Dr. Girlfriend. I don't really have any predictions.

It's funny because a couple of times I've tried to figure out what I wanted to do for a Halloween costume this year while friends were going with an Evil Dead theme. All I could think was "I'll go as The Bat!" lol It's maddening!

Nanda

Polyanna
LOL! "I'm The Bat!"

Do you think Dr. Girlfriend used to be a guy? It's been heavily suggested throughout the entire series, so it seems like that would be the obvious thing she might confess to The Monarch. But I'm not so sure that's it. It's a bit TOO obvious, you know? I have my doubts...

My favorite characters are so numerous, it would probably be easier to list the ones that aren't my favorites! I'm especially partial to Dean, Dr. Girlfriend, Dr. O, and Dr. Venture, but if I were held at gunpoint and forced to choose a favorite, it would have to be...

THE MONARCH! *said, of course, in my best Monarch voice*

TurtleGirl

Not a Member
Of course I would be thrilled if that were her secret, but apparently they've already denied this. I think she's pregnant.

The Monarch is funny. "I need you my king butterfly." LOL

TurtleGirl

Not a Member
The writers have also debunked the rumors of Dr. Girlfriend being born a man on countless occasions as well. Phantom Limb, the Monarch, and Dr. Venture, who have all been intimate with Dr. Girlfriend and would presumably know if she was a transsexual, have all denied the rumors.

That's from the Wikipedia page about her, though now as I reread it I think I may be wrong on that statement. I think the way the article was worded made it seem like they had come right out and said she isn't transsexual. My rereading has lead me to believe they were just pointing out that the writers have left this ambiguous.

So maybe you're right after all! *crosses fingers*

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In 2010, Doctor "Rusty" Venture wrote an autobiographical
Broadway musical. The title...."Rust". Obviously, Alec
Baldwin stole this title for his failure-to-launch western.