• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gnome Gnapping

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
Is it possible that they choose to run away?!?!?!

My boyfriend is out hunting for Kashi 7 grain pilaf and he saw what looked like a gnome driving a beat up old pick-up truck!!!!!

Should we beware? Will these runaway gnomes try to infiltrate the backyards of unsuspecting people??
How should we protect ourselves from these weird garden creatures???

Watch out if you see one driving-apparently they drive erratically and are prone to highway hogging!:thud:

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
You should gnap gnomes at gnight while they're gnapping. Gnever gnap a gnimble gnome at gnoon. Once you've gnapped every gnome in the gneighborhood, gnurture your gnervous gnomes. Gnoodles and gnuts to gnurse their gnausea and gnoxema for their gnarly gnobby gnees.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Are you sure it wasn't just the Travelocity Gnome speeding away to get someone a better deal on a hotel?

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
I'm not new to these little creatures. While growing up we had a little old lady who lived across the street and her front garden was filled with the little buggers. I must say they frightened me. I felt like they were watching me whenever I would come home late and sneak in the basement window I'd swear I heard they whispering "She's doing it again, now she'll get it". And it seemed that they were smiling at me, but not a sweet smile, but one of those creapy smiles. I've never owned one and I never will. They're evil I tell you, EVIL!