• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

SunMessenger

Catholic
Precious Father You have just touched my soul with Your Holy Spirit to pray for healing . I am here for Your will and wishes. Please Heal The people. I feel the Holy Spirit is here very strongly today and I know to expect a wonderful miracle of healing for all who come here. It is The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit who are the One who will do this great act for those in need. I Love You Jesus more than mere words can say. I Feel the Holy Spirit within me today stronger than ever. Thank You for this chance to pray. Thank You for the miracles being sent with The Speed Of The Angels for all that are in need. With Every Bit Of Energy In Me I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ!
Amen...
Praise God !

SunMessenger

Catholic
Jesus I thank God for being given another day to pray. I thank God for the ability and determination to continue and not be discouraged . I Thank God in Your Name Jesus.

God Please direct The Holy Spirit to enter each person with a prayer request on this and all forums. May The Holy Spirit enter each person and meet all needs. This I pray in Jesus Name our Beloved Savior. In Jesus Name Father I ask that the thing not worthy to look to heaven be banished from the earth into the pit for all eternity. In Jesus Christs Name I Pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
In Jesus Holy Name may God Almighty touch each of us with Love, Peace and Grace. May His Miraculous Holy Spirit be ever present with us and may God intervene to bring peace throughout our troubled world. In Jesus Beloved Name I Pray.
Amen

ayani

God, i pray that You bring us closer to Your Word. help us in our seeking after You, and make our hearts to be clear and open before You and before one another. help us to be grateful Lord, to be humble, quick to do Your will, and mindful of our actions. Amen.

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Laila said:
One of my favorites:

God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Ameen

Apart from the god bit in this prayer I really love it, it's really inspiring!

AllMantra

This is a prayer formed by monks in Tibet, based on the reality that spiritual growth in many cases must come through painful tests. "Grant that I be given appropriate difficulties and sufferings on this journey, so that my heart may be truly awakened, and my practice of liberation and universial compassion may be truly fullfilled".

SunMessenger

Catholic
Father I come again to pray for all the needs here. I pray in Jesus Name for Your Merciful Intervention . I pray in Jesus Name for Your Miraculous Holy Spirit to enter and meet all needs. I promise Father to Never Forget The Passion Of Christ .
Amen

ayani

God grant that we may strive for rightousness and rememberance of Thy Word. may we be brought closer to Thee and to one another, may we reflect upon our own hearts, and may we strive to bring the seeds of Thy holiness into the world. Amen.

ayani

oh Lord, may we keep in rememberance the blessed Word which Thou has given to us in Thy mercy and goodness. may we turn not from Thy message and law, but seek to do Thy will in all places and times. keep us in righteousness Lord, and forgive us our sins. may we be helped in doing what is pleasing to Thee and turning from sin. Ameen.

ayani

Lord God, i ask that You lead us in righteousness! please lead us in reaching out to all of Your sons and daughters, and to seeing You, our most precious goal, in all of our neighbors. may we serve others with joy and graciousness, and may we, through Your mercy and grace, look upon every opportunity to touch the life of another as a wonderful blessing and a joy from You, for that is what these indeed are. please lead us O Lord in being grateful and being faithful, in striving for righteousness and for responsibility. i pray with Your mercy, Amen.

SunMessenger

Catholic
Father I Am Here To Pray For The Needs Of Your Children. I Come To You In Jesus Name . Thank You Father For All Your Grace And Love. You Are Our Master Father. With You In Our Hearts I Know All Things Are Possible. Please Touch Each Of Us In Need . In Jesus Holy Name I Ask For The Miraculous Intervention Of Your Holy Spirit To Meet All Needs. Father Thank You For Healing My Families Health During This Last Month Of Illness. Thank You For Healing My Mothers Life Threatening Condition This Month And Giving Us More Time Together On Earth To Praise You. All Praise And Glory Is Yours Father Forever And Ever. Amen

ayani

Amen, Messenger. He is good. :yes:

Lod God, i give Thee thanks for waking me this morning. i give Thee thanks for my beloved friends, for the blessing of huma fellowship, and for our many talents and resources. thank you, O my God for these things, and for keeping us in Thee. Amen.

SunMessenger

Catholic
Father I Am Here To Pray In Beloved Jesus Name. I Pray For Your Aid And Guidance. These Are Difficult Days In Our World Father . You Know What Goes On And What Is Needed. I Pray Father That Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Be Sent To Us. We Need You For All The Needs Here And Around This World. In Jesus Christs Holy Name I Pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
Thank You Father For Allowing Me Another Day To Pray And Worship You. I Know All Things Are Possible With You In Our Hearts. I Love You Father And Thank You For All The Miracles And Compassion You Are Sending Us This And Every Day. Please Touch All The Requests Posted Here As Only Your Holy Spirit Can Do. We Know To Expect A Miracle. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
Father I Thank You For The Inspiration And Hope Given To Me Today. I Praise You For The Miracles Being Sent To All Here On The Wings Of The Angels. I Love You Father For Giving Us Salvation Through Your Beloved Son Jesus Christ. To Have Provided Jesus, Mary and Joseph For Us To Witness Your Miraculous And Holy Ways. I Am In Awe Of All That Goes On In Your Spirit Holy Father. Father Today Mary Constancia Medeiros Has Died. You Know Her Well As She Was A Simple Person Who Loved You. I Pray Father For All Who Are In Need. I Pray For All Consolation And Comforts Of Your Holy Spirit. I Pray Father For Peace And Guidance. In Jesus Immaculate Holy Name I Pray.
Amen

ayani

Lord God, i give You thanks for having woken me today, and guided me in fellowship with my brothers and sisters! may i be just and compassionate, Lord, in all that i do, and may all peoples be brought to Your Word through Your mercy and guidance. please be with those who suffer, those who grieve, those who are uncared for, and those who are poor. please liftnthem up through Your love working through each of us, and help us to never turn from a brother or sister who is in need. Amen.

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

Father I Am Here In Jesus Name To Pray For All The Needs Of Your Children. We Need You Father. We Need You Everyday . Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Can Provide For All Needs Without Exception. I Pray For Entrance Of Your Holy Spirit Into Us Now And Forever. All Praise And Glory Is Yours Father Forever And Ever.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif
Father It Is By Your Mercy That I Come Another Day To Pray. Thank You Father. I Pray That Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Enter Us Father. I Know All Needs Will Be Met. I Know All Is Provided By You For You Are Mighty And Loving. I Pray For All Of Us Father As Some Are In More Need Than Others. I Pray For Peace. In Jesus Holy And Beloved Name I Pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif
Father I am here to pray. I pray Father for Your Divine Intervention into all matters of Your children. With You Father all things are possible and without You there is nothing. Thank You for hearing Our prayers Father. You are truly mighty. In Jesus Holy Name I pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

Our Father In Heaven. I Pray For All The Needs Of Your Children. We Need You Father Every Moment Of Every Day. Thank You For Hearing Our Prayers Father As We Pray To You In Jesus Holy Name.
Amen