• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

Precious Father You have just touched my soul with Your Holy Spirit to pray for healing . I am here for Your will and wishes. Please Heal The people. I feel the Holy Spirit is here very strongly today and I know to expect a wonderful miracle of healing for all who come here. It is The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit who are the One who will do this great act for those in need. I Love You Jesus more than mere words can say. I Feel the Holy Spirit within me today stronger than ever. Thank You for this chance to pray. Thank You for the miracles being sent with The Speed Of The Angels for all that are in need. With Every Bit Of Energy In Me I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ!
Amen...
Praise God !

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

I thank God for being given another day to pray. I thank God for the ability and determination to continue and not be discouraged . I Pray in Your Name Jesus. God Please direct Your Holy Spirit to enter each person with a prayer request on this and all forums. May Your Spirit enter each person and meet all needs. This I pray in Jesus Name our Beloved Savior. In Jesus Name Father I ask that the thing not worthy to look to heaven be banished from the earth into the pit for all eternity. In Jesus Christs Name I Pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

In Jesus Holy Name may God Almighty touch each of us with Love, Peace and Grace. May His Miraculous Holy Spirit be ever present with us and may God intervene to bring peace throughout our troubled world. In Jesus Beloved Name I Pray.
Amen

ayani

Great One, help us to turn our hearts towards You this day. help us to be grateful, helpful, and joyful creatures. encourage us in dialogue and friendliness with our brothers and sisters, and give us the compassion and initiative to respond constructively to the suffering in our world. grant us Your peace, and illumine our hearts, Lord. amen.

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

Father I come again to pray for all the needs here. I pray in Jesus Name for Your Merciful Intervention . I pray in Jesus Name for Your Miraculous Holy Spirit to enter and meet all needs. I promise Father to Never Forget The Passion Of Christ .
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

Father I Am Here To Pray For The Needs Of Your Children. I Come To You In Jesus Name . Thank You Father For All Your Grace And Love. You Are Our Master Father. With You In Our Hearts I Know All Things Are Possible. Please Touch Each Of Us In Need . In Jesus Holy Name I Ask For The Miraculous Intervention Of Your Holy Spirit To Meet All Needs. Father Thank You For Supporting My Family During This Last Month Of Illness. Thank You For Healing My Mothers Life Threatening Cancer In The Past And Giving Us More Time Together On Earth To Praise You. All Praise And Glory Is Yours Father Forever And Ever.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

Father I Am Here To Pray In Beloved Jesus Name. I Pray For Your Aid And Guidance. These Are Difficult Days In Our World Father . You Know What Goes On And What Is Needed. I Pray Father That Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Be Sent To Us. We Need You For All The Needs Here And Around This World. In Jesus Christs Holy Name I Pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

Thank You Father For Allowing Me Another Day To Pray And Worship You. I Know All Things Are Possible With You In Our Hearts. I Love You Father And Thank You For All The Miracles And Compassion You Are Sending Us This And Every Day. Please Touch All The Requests Posted Here As Only Your Holy Spirit Can Do. We Know To Expect A Miracle. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

Father I Thank You For The Inspiration And Hope Given To Me Today. I Praise You For The Miracles Being Sent To All Here On The Wings Of The Angels. I Love You Father For Giving Us Salvation Through Your Beloved Son Jesus Christ. To Have Provided Jesus, Mary and Joseph For Us To Witness Your Miraculous And Holy Ways. I Am In Awe Of All That Goes On In Your Spirit Holy Father. I Pray Father For All Who Are In Need. I Pray For All Consolation And Comforts Of Your Holy Spirit. I Pray Father For Peace And Guidance. In Jesus Immaculate Holy Name I Pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif
Father I Am Here In Jesus Name To Pray For All The Needs Of Your Children. We Need You Father. We Need You Everyday . Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Can Provide For All Needs Without Exception. I Pray For Entrance Of Your Holy Spirit Into Us Now And Forever. All Praise And Glory Is Yours Father Forever And Ever.
Amen

ayani

Great One, grant us the compassion to listen to one another patiently, and readily. illumine our hearts with understanding and peace, and bless those most in need of Your presence and care. guide us O God is Your Words, and encourage us in unity and devotion. mend together that which has been separated, and lead us to seek You out in the world. amen.

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif
Father It Is By Your Mercy That I Come Another Day To Pray. Thank You Father. I Pray That Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Enter Us Father. I Know All Needs Will Be Met. I Know All Is Provided By You For You Are Mighty And Loving. I Pray For All Of Us Father As Some Are In More Need Than Others. I Pray For Peace. In Jesus Holy And Beloved Name I Pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

Father I am here to pray. I pray Father for Your Divine Intervention into all matters of Your children. With You Father all things are possible and without You there is nothing. Thank You for hearing Our prayers Father. You are truly mighty. In Jesus Holy Name I pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

Our Father In Heaven. I Pray For All The Needs Of Your Children. We Need You Father Every Moment Of Every Day. Thank You For Hearing Our Prayers Father As We Pray To You In Jesus Holy Name.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

'Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one'
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

Father In Heaven I Pray For Peace Among People. I Pray For Honesty And Integrity Among All People Of This World. I Pray For An End To Greed And Suffering. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
icon18.gif

God Almighty. You Are All Knowledgeable And Wise. I Beg You Help Us All Father As Our Needs Are Many. I Know You Love Us Father And I Know By Your Promise To Expect A Miracle. In Jesus Name I Pray.
Amen

ayani

O God, who is merciful and ever-present, grant that we may continue to seek Your presence and guidance in the world, and that we may be kind and charitable towards our brothers and sisters. grant that we may study Your Words faithfully and diligently, and abstain from that which You have forbidden. help us to grow in understanding and compassion, and alleviate our fears and doubts, Lord. truly You are the Helper, the One. amen.

athanasius

Hail, Holy Queen:
SALVE REGINA, Mater misericordiae. Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra, salve. Ad te clamamus exsules filii Hevae. Ad te Suspiramus, gementes et flentes in hac lacrimarum valle. Eia ergo, Advocata nostra, illos tuos misericordes oculos ad nos converte. Et Iesum, benedictum fructum ventris tui, nobis post hoc exsilium ostende. O clemens, o pia, o dulcis Virgo Maria.
V. Ora pro nobis, Sancta Dei Genitrix.
R. Ut digni efficiamur promissionibus Christi.

And in english it says:

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope.
To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve.
To Thee do we send up our sighs mourning
and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
Thine Eyes of Mercy toward us,
and after this our exile show us the
Blessed Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us O Holy Mother of God
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.[