• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Getting Rid of Demons

samtonga43

Getting Rid of Demons

I don't get that (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah ever believed in Demons, this must also have been from the Hellenist- Pauline Christianity, please, right?
Second Coming 1835-1908, did not have to cast demons out from his followers or non-followers, as demons never ever existed nor do they exist now, please, right?

Regards
Who is "Second Coming 1835-1908"?

cataway

Getting Rid of Demons

I don't get that (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah ever believed in Demons, this must also have been from the Hellenist- Pauline Christianity, please, right?
Second Coming 1835-1908, did not have to cast demons out from his followers or non-followers, as demons never ever existed nor do they exist now, please, right?

Regards
i take it you have not spent much time reading the bible

PearlSeeker

IMO, they are independent, from our conscious control anyway, creations of the subconscious.
They can affect your moods and thoughts. Real or subconscious entity.
Noone is free from temptations. But we can also fight and practice self-control, prudence and other virtues.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

When a Catholic friend presented me a Catholic-Bible (OT+NT), it took me three years to finish and make my notes, then when on his initiative he arranged a Catholic Bible Study course I attended it, I had some queries from the notes from where they started, but they abruptly stopped sending it. Right?

Regards

cataway

When a Catholic friend presented me a Catholic-Bible (OT+NT), it took me three years to finish and make my notes, then when on his initiative he arranged a Catholic Bible Study course I attended it, I had some queries from the notes from where they started, but they abruptly stopped sending it. Right?

Regards
tell me your questions

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
Getting Rid of Demons

Regards

cataway said:

paarsurrey said:
Regards

tell me your questions
Didn't the Hellenist Paul fake a vision that he had heard the voice of (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah while Paul never was in the company of Yeshua to recognize his voice, in all probability Paul was visited by the devil, it transpires, please? Right?

Regards

cataway

paarsurrey said:
Getting Rid of Demons

Regards

cataway said:

paarsurrey said:
Regards

Didn't the Hellenist Paul fake a vision that he had heard the voice of (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah while Paul never was in the company of Yeshua to recognize his voice, in all probability Paul was visited by the devil, it transpires, please? Right?

Regards
faking it ?? not likely.even no
3 Now as he was traveling and getting near Damascus, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him, 4 and he fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him: “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?” 5 He asked: “Who are you, Lord?” He said: “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. 6 But get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.” 7 Now the men who were traveling with him stood speechless, hearing, indeed, the sound of a voice but seeing no one. 8 Saul then got up from the ground, and though his eyes were open, he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus. 9 And for three days he did not see anything, and he neither ate nor drank.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
faking it ?? not likely.even no
3 Now as he was traveling and getting near Damascus, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him, 4 and he fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him: “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?” 5 He asked: “Who are you, Lord?” He said: “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. 6 But get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.” 7 Now the men who were traveling with him stood speechless, hearing, indeed, the sound of a voice but seeing no one. 8 Saul then got up from the ground, and though his eyes were open, he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus. 9 And for three days he did not see anything, and he neither ate nor drank.
Can't the Devil fake as Jesus and tell Hellenist Paul that it was Jesus speaking to him, please? Right?

Regards

cataway

Can't the Devil fake as Jesus and tell Hellenist Paul that it was Jesus speaking to him, please? Right?

Regards
in what universe would the devil ever want to help out Jesus ? if any thing the devil is diametrically opposed in the establishment of the kingdom message

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
Regards
I believe so but you will know them by their fruit. The Devil comes only to steal, kill and destroy.
We are not much concerned with what one "believes" in out of one's blind* faith/belief , and (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah rather condemned it, we want to know the first person claim from Yeshua and the reason given by Yeshua in this connection, please, right?

Regards
*Matthew 15:13-14
He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”Jun 23, 2022
Biblical Passages Concerning Blindness
https://www.teachingvisuallyimpaired.com › biblical-passa...