• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

George Shrub drunk and trying to be funny.

Nehustan

well I thought it was wry, if it was one of my friends on a wedding video I'd think it was funny.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Nehustan said:
well I thought it was wry, if it was one of my friends on a wedding video I'd think it was funny.
Hehe that's true it probably would be, it just didn't seem terribly creative.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
michel said:
I think it's the first time he has made sense!:biglaugh:
Ya know michel, that's exactly what was going through my head when I was watching it.

"Shrub makes more sense drunk than sober"

ChrisP

Veteran Member
lady_lazarus said:
Only in America would anyone call you 'mum'.:D
Maybe I should adopt some little yanks and make sure they're brung up proply.

Pardus said:
Now i know who you guys call shrub!
I'd just like to be the first to say "DUH!!" Are you related to the shrubs at all? :D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i don't mind politicians getting drunk and slating people off, but they would have more credability if they came up with a variety of decent insults:D

i still think Tony Blair should slap George Bush with a glove and say "i challenge you to a duel!" - because this is what a true english man doesKnockout

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Ardent Listener said:
:biglaugh: :jester5: Nothing like poking good old fashion fun at a recovering alcoholic for kicks, is there?:D
If this vid's anything to go by, I liked him better as an Alkie.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Maybe someone needs to start a Shrubellion???

Could you imagine how unpopular our Karma system would be if they were called "Shrubals"???

Should we tell him that he's Shrubbing us the wrong way?

Of course, Shrubbin Hood is the opposite of Robin Hood: He steels from the poor and gives to the rich (especially Haliburton).