• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gaza-Israel: for the record

Bthoth

More inhumane than beheading babies?
Who beheaded babies? Are you embellishing to create hate? Or repeating rhetoric just to defend your hatred?

Who murdered more babies in the lasty 30 days, israel or hamas?

be honest, that will show more integrity than defending israel.

Shaul

Premium Member
Who beheaded babies? Are you embellishing to create hate? Or repeating rhetoric just to defend your hatred?

Who murdered more babies in the lasty 30 days, israel or hamas?

be honest, that will show more integrity than defending israel.
I never wrote that anyone beheaded babies. I asked if the Gaza blockade was more inhumane than beheading babies. ***mod edit***

Last edited by a moderator:

Bthoth

I never wrote that anyone beheaded babies. I asked if the Gaza blockade was more inhumane than beheading babies. ***mod edit***

No one is beheading babies. That is rhetoric and just BS to incite hatred.

Jews are the good and israel directly DOES NOT represent jews or judaism.

Succinctly put!

i asked you direct questions. Why adlib with rubbish?

Shaul

Premium Member
No one is beheading babies. That is rhetoric and just BS to incite hatred.

Jews are the good and israel directly DOES NOT represent jews or judaism.

Succinctly put!

i asked you direct questions. Why adlib with rubbish?
May I suggest a switch to decaf? You seem a little tense and hostile.

President Biden once said Hamas was beheading babies. By your reasoning he incited hatred and spouted BS.
White House walks back Biden’s claim he saw children beheaded by Hamas
Are you going to denounce him?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
The Northern Ireland conflict is a good example of how such conflicts can be ended. The UN marches in with massive troops and forces a peace agreement on the parties. Wait - that was not how that conflict ended.
[/QUOTE]
I never mentioned mentioned any of that so I guess that I don't have to wait.
Neither Israel nor Hamas have asked for help to end the conflict. (Though both are constantly begging for help and sympathy for their side.) I'm not even aware of any NGO in either Palestine or Israel that is asking for intervention to end the conflict. You can't force peace between people who don't want it.
No......... but you can recognise that nearly two million civilians need to be given refuge. Most of the World can see that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
More inhumane than beheading babies?
There are worse things than beheading babies,
eg, killing an order of magnitude more babies
using air strikes.
Why is there disagreement about this?
Because Israel, Christians, Jews, & USA leaders
value the lives of the Chosen People, but not
of Muslims, especially Palestinians, who've
been portrayed as vile anti-semites in media.

Bthoth

President Biden once said Hamas was beheading babies. By your reasoning he incited hatred and spouted BS.
White House walks back Biden’s claim he saw children beheaded by Hamas
Are you going to denounce him?

"I never really thought that I would see, have confirmed, pictures of terrorists beheading children,” said Biden, who described Saturday’s attack as the “deadliest day for Jews since the Holocaust”.

Unverified claims about the beheading of Israeli children and sexual assault of hostages by the Palestinian armed group have gone viral on social media in the days following Saturday’s attack.

“A White House spokesperson later clarified that US officials and the president have not seen pictures or confirmed such reports independently,”

“The president based his comments about the alleged atrocities on the claims from Netanyahu’s spokesman and media reports from Israel, according to the White House.”

I've known for quite some time that israel's nutlessyahoo is dross

but what you did was also wrong.

At least you can see how a simple lie can roll thru time causing dissent.

Bthoth

using air strikes.
That shaul got you too
using a lie (beheading babies),
of an article
that he knows is rubbish

""“The president based his comments about the alleged atrocities on the claims from Netanyahu’s spokesman and media reports from Israel, according to the White House."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That shaul got you too
using a lie (beheading babies),
of an article
that he knows is rubbish

""“The president based his comments about the alleged atrocities on the claims from Netanyahu’s spokesman and media reports from Israel, according to the White House."
I too have read that the beheaded babies claim
is unevidenced. (And I'd never trust the slavering
pro-Israel Biden for any factual claims about the
conflict.)
There's no getting the fervent Israel apologist to let
go of the "beheaded babies" rallying cry.
I thought it better to address the fact that Israel
has murdered orders of magnitude more babies.
(The BBC has the Gazan death count now at 10,000+.)
This might actually register with MAGAs & Zionists.

Bthoth

I too have read that the beheaded babies claim
is unevidenced. (And I'd never trust the slavering
pro-Israel Biden for any factual claims about the
conflict.)
There's no getting the fervent Israel apologist to let
go of the "beheaded babies" rallying cry.
I thought it better to address the fact that Israel
has murdered orders of magnitude more babies.
(The BBC has the Gazan death count now at 10,000+.)
This might actually register with MAGAs & Zionists.
sad to watch this mess.
Sick part is, the israelis actually believe that they have a right to commit what is practically a genocide.

What bugs me, is that Jews are being condemned for what the dross are doing.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
sad to watch this mess.
Sick part is, the israelis actually believe that they have a right to commit what is practically a genocide.

What bugs me, is that Jews are being condemned for what the dross are doing.
We live in a world where tendencies of a group
will burden individuals who see differently.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I never mentioned mentioned any of that so I guess that I don't have to wait.

Sharkey replied: “This is the 25th-anniversary of the Good Friday Agreement. For 25 years, the people of Northern Ireland have been able to prosper and grow and blossom and have discovered this thing peace is a very delicate, beautiful little flower that needs nurturing and caressing and supporting.

No......... but you can recognise that nearly two million civilians need to be given refuge. Most of the World can see that.

I do recognise that and I think it would be in the interest of Israel to let them go to a country that is willing to take them in. Iran?

Bthoth

I do recognise that and I think it would be in the interest of Israel to let them go to a country that is willing to take them in. Iran?
Palestine is their home land. Israel is not the last word and genocide is not an option.

Shaul

Premium Member
using air strikes.
Hamas used air strikes with rockets to kill people. Israel, Christians, Jews and USA leaders value all human life the same. Hamas, on the other hand, openly state that Jews are should be killed and exterminated from all of the land.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is another example of how religion drives &
affects every aspect of this conflict. The Jewish
State expects that their Muslim problem, ie, the
Palestinians, should be solved by Muslim countries.
Israel takes no responsibility for the problems it
causes, & for implementing solutions.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Israel, Christians, Jews and USA leaders value all human life the same.
Palestinians: 10,000+ dead & climbing.
Israel: 1,400 dead.
USA (run by Christians & Jews): No criticism of Israel. Severe criticism of Hamas.
Israel: Keep Gazans on brink of financial failure for decades.
Israel: Prioritize destruction over accuracy.

Religious fervor typically substitutes feelings
of vengeance for values they claim to hold.
Hamas, on the other hand, openly state that Jews are should be killed and exterminated from all of the land.
Israel is doing the far more effective job of
wiping out & evicting the other religion.

Bthoth

Hamas used air strikes with rockets to kill people. Israel, Christians, Jews and USA leaders value all human life the same. Hamas, on the other hand, openly state that Jews are should be killed and exterminated from all of the land.
During Israel's 22-day military operations in Gaza, from December 27, 2008 to January 18, 2009, named Operation Cast Lead, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) repeatedly exploded white phosphorus munitions in the air over populated areas, killing and injuring civilians, and damaging civilian structures, including a school, a market, a humanitarian aid warehouse and a hospital. Senior Military Analyst Marc Garlasco discusses Human Rights Watch's on the ground investigation and findings.

Israel to restrict white phosphorus use in future wars - BBC News Israel to restrict white phosphorus use in future wars - BBC News 304 × 171

HAMAS has been learning from the dross IDF.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-10711086

Shaul

Premium Member
During Israel's 22-day military operations in Gaza, from December 27, 2008 to January 18, 2009, named Operation Cast Lead, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) repeatedly exploded white phosphorus munitions in the air over populated areas, killing and injuring civilians, and damaging civilian structures, including a school, a market, a humanitarian aid warehouse and a hospital. Senior Military Analyst Marc Garlasco discusses Human Rights Watch's on the ground investigation and findings.

Israel to restrict white phosphorus use in future wars - BBC News Israel to restrict white phosphorus use in future wars - BBC News 304 × 171

HAMAS has been learning from the dross IDF.
Israel to restrict white phosphorus use in future wars
I don't take your source at face value for credibility. But let's say, for the sake of argument, that Israel did some unpleasant things during Operation Cast Lead. Nor has Israel been doing any major operations since 2009. That is over 12 years. In that case it was terribly stupid of Hamas to start things as they have recently. So Hamas' actions are the predicate cause of the current troubles, not Israel.

Shaul

Premium Member
Palestinians: 10,000+ dead & climbing.
Israel: 1,400 dead.
USA (run by Christians & Jews): No criticism of Israel. Severe criticism of Hamas.
Israel: Keep Gazans on brink of financial failure for decades.
Israel: Prioritize destruction over accuracy.

Religious fervor typically substitutes feelings
of vengeance for values they claim to hold.

Israel is doing the far more effective job of
wiping out & evicting the other religion.
I don't accept your figures at face value. The 10,000 Gazan death number ultimately comes from Hamas sources. Obviously, they have an agenda. In addition implying moral equivalency between the Gazan deaths and Israeli deaths is incorrect. The Israeli deaths were targeted civilians killed to deliberately cause terror. The Gazan deaths are targeted combatants with any civilians as unintended collateral deaths. In addition some of those civilians are not strictly civilians but Hamas operatives. There are also human shields among them. The onus for those deaths lie with those using them as shields.

You are being cognitively dissonant. Similar arguments you are using here you decried when used about the Ukraine war.