• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Games bought but never played

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
How many other people have bought games on sale either from a store or system like Steam/Origin....then never played them?

I have around 83 games on steam alone and only have about 10 installed! WHY SO MANY GAMES LADY. What games have you bought but not played?

Off the top of my head....

- The Half Life games
- Lego Harry Potter
- Peggo
- Fallout 3
- Grand Theft Autos IV and earlier.
- Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
- Life Is Strange
- Tomb Raider: Legend
- Return to Mysterious Island
- Syberia
- Still Life
- Morrowind
- Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Remember Me
- Book of Unwritten Tales
- and so many more.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm usually pretty selective about what I buy, but I do have a lot of games that I never finished. Especially sandbox games because I've just come to realize that sandbox games bore the crap out of me. I only got to the werewolf part of Skyrim before I lost interest and mothballed it.
I do have a bunch of Telltale games that I haven't started yet, though, because I keep waiting for the time to sit and marathon it that never comes.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I'm usually pretty selective about what I buy, but I do have a lot of games that I never finished. Especially sandbox games because I've just come to realize that sandbox games bore the crap out of me. I only got to the werewolf part of Skyrim before I lost interest and mothballed it.
I do have a bunch of Telltale games that I haven't started yet, though, because I keep waiting for the time to sit and marathon it that never comes.

I buy a lot of games on sale but never have enough time to play them all.

Maybe you could give skyrim another whirl :)

Telltale games look pretty sweet.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
- Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
Stop everything you are doing, immediately, and get to playing this game. Even if it means forsaking your life, you will not be disappointed.(I also highly recommend Redemption if you haven't played it)

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Stop everything you are doing, immediately, and get to playing this game. Even if it means forsaking your life, you will not be disappointed.(I also highly recommend Redemption if you haven't played it)

I got as far as launching it. I have watched endless amounts of playthroughs of this game, I just need to figure out how to mod it so it has a good resolution on my pc!

Is redemption a VTM game?

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
And here for a minute I though you guys might be discussing games like Go, or Cataan, or Backgammon, or Pandemic...

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I have Deus Ex Machina (I think it's the evolution one)
The Devil May Cry trilogy
But the rest of my games I have played through at least once.
Mainly cause they are damned expensive!! Even though I buy preloved, but still.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't buy games if I don't intend to play them, so I can't say I really have this issue. There are a couple XBOX 360 games I got before purchasing the new system that I ended up not getting to, but if I'd been really motivated to play them, I'd have done it. One of them was some sort of tactical RPG that I don't even remember the name of. I really like the genre, but didn't have anything for it on my console so I picked it up on the cheap. The other was one of the Assassin's Creed games. Third one, maybe? I'd intended to go back and play the series, basically. Not sure I'll bother now.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I don't buy games if I don't intend to play them, so I can't say I really have this issue. There are a couple XBOX 360 games I got before purchasing the new system that I ended up not getting to, but if I'd been really motivated to play them, I'd have done it. One of them was some sort of tactical RPG that I don't even remember the name of. I really like the genre, but didn't have anything for it on my console so I picked it up on the cheap. The other was one of the Assassin's Creed games. Third one, maybe? I'd intended to go back and play the series, basically. Not sure I'll bother now.

I intend to play all the games I have purchased but my gf says I need a life lol.

I have never played an Assassins Creed game. My sister and brother rave about them but they just never really took my fancy.

I regret giving my 360 to my sister as it has left me with no console at all. I live with my uncle and not long after I moved in he bought a Xbox One, so I have benefited from his game purchases lol.