• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

From 'born again' to agnostic

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
What kind of evidence would persuade you and how much? Even if presented with such evidence, do you really think you would then suddenly become a Bible believing Christian after so many years ( has it been years?) of believing otherwise based solely upon the presentation of such evidence?
The same kind I rely on in other areas of my life, such as, for example, whether to take a certain medicine or invest in something.

Of course, if there were such evidence, I would be a believing Christian today, wouldn't any reasonable person? It's because such evidence does not exist that I am not.

Do you have
any evidence contrary to my belief?
(1) The burden is on the person making a claim that something exists.
(2) Specify your belief and I'll let you know. I think so.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Your are right in his there is not a single one but there one or hat are more damming to the soul.
First is not believe that He exist as salvation is gift from God offered to every one many time through out our life, they musk and receive it and believe, if you don’t believe you’ll never ask for it .Right?
The others know but to pretending to know and believe but continue in ther way by the broad road that lead to destruction

Is English your native language? Or are you just in a huge hurry? Could you try again to post something comprehensible? Thanks. For example, "First is not believe that He exist as salvation is gift from God offered..." What does this mean? "is not believe" is not a meaningful phrase in English."

SnowyWhiteTiger

The Apprentice
And what if all this 'born again' stuff is nevermore relevant. Maybe good God changed his opinion about mankind.

Well we had Crusades, Reformation, Inquisition and other lovely stuff in the past and it was all made in the name of God and Jesus Christ.

So maybe God got 'angry'.

Throwing tantrum like in the OT.

Wotan

Is English your native language? Or are you just in a huge hurry? Could you try again to post something comprehensible? Thanks. For example, "First is not believe that He exist as salvation is gift from God offered..." What does this mean? "is not believe" is not a meaningful phrase in English."

If I remember correctly Spanish is his native language and he never finished HS and now works in the kitchen of a restaurant in Australia.

From which facts you are free to draw such conclusions as seem appropriate.

Course I could be wrong or fail to remember correctly. Or both.

Perhaps he will make his situation clear.:shrug:

But based simply on his recent posts . . . .:facepalm:

The Neo Nerd

Maybe he was just filled with religious fervor at the time and just started spewing nonsensical rubbish all over the screen.

-Q

emiliano

If I remember correctly Spanish is his native language and he never finished HS and now works in the kitchen of a restaurant in Australia.

From which facts you are free to draw such conclusions as seem appropriate.

Course I could be wrong or fail to remember correctly. Or both.

Perhaps he will make his situation clear.:shrug:

But based simply on his recent posts . . . .:facepalm:

You remember that correctly, Spanish is my first language, but that I work or ever worked in a kitchen? Can you answer me this, if you don’t understand what I rite why do answer my post? For your knowledge I done very well in this country I study both in Chile and this country I worked as mental health nurse , radio trades technician, business administrator’ the truth is that I have had many and various job and been successful in all of them, it really get up set when I hear say that people has some to a job right and wait for everything to fall in their laps.
What about you? Have you succeed in everything you put your eyes on to?
Consider that we a commenting o a post that that treat the subject of backsliding I conclude many thing about your posts, although I don’t have any problem with your ignorance in religious maters, are you a rejected sexual immoral?
Do you have a chip in your because of this

emiliano

I won't dignify that crass comment with a reply!:eek:
WHAT IS THE PRBLEM?
aRE YOU GIVING UP?
I won't dignify that crass comment with a reply!
Image1.gif
WHAT IS THE PRBLEM?
aRE YOU GIVING UP?

WTF? Why do you want to know if she sexually pleasures herself or not? How is that any of your business? Seriously? Can you comprehend why that question can be seen as quite rude?

Misty

WTF? Why do you want to know if she sexually pleasures herself or not? How is that any of your business? Seriously? Can you comprehend why that question can be seen as quite rude?

I have put emiliano on my ignore list, if they can't see a personal question of that nature is offensive, I have no wish to interact with them.:eek:

emiliano

You remember that correctly, Spanish is my first language, but that I work or ever worked in a kitchen? Can you answer me this, if you don’t understand what I rite why do answer my post? For your knowledge I done very well in this country I study both in Chile and this country I worked as mental health nurse , radio trades technician, business administrator’ the truth is that I have had many and various job and been successful in all of them, it really get up set when I hear say that people has some to a job right and wait for everything to fall in their laps.
What about you? Have you succeed in everything you put your eyes on to?
Consider that we a commenting o a post that that treat the subject of backsliding I conclude many thing about your posts, although I don’t have any problem with your ignorance in religious maters, are you a rejected sexual immoral?
Do you have a chip in your because of this
I answered their question and I thought of knowing more of ther reasons for their I thought that it was fair, I was wrong, it seem to me that the rules apply to specifically to me. I say this for the personal attics like these.

I suppose you assume, or you new but lies. It does me wonder, he seem to love himself too much, I wonder, I wonder, what does he know. Not much it seem but he has opinions.