• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Friendly React Orgy

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I picked up a guy, Steve, Mark, John, whatever his name was. I ask "hi, Joe" to make sure it's the right person. He replies? Wait you're not Joe, I'm Joe. You're not Joe are you? Not last I checked, I said back. This guy, a surgeon, says "yay for dad jokes!"
I find dad dancing more amusing.

Okay.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
I saw that too in a now defunct forum.
But to work, it should tally the plus frubals
& minus frubals separately....not subtracting
the latter from the former.

The one I'm thinking of is still going. You have to earn a certain number of "reputation" points to downvote other people. All a bit weird really.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The one I'm thinking of is still going. You have to earn a certain number of "reputation" points to downvote other people. All a bit weird really.
Where I was, all prolific posters were downvoted
by their political or religious foes. Only brand new
members had high ratings....which they could keep
by refraining from posting. Pretty useful, eh.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Where I was, all prolific posters were downvoted
by their political or religious foes. Only brand new
members had high ratings....which they could keep
by refraining from posting. Pretty useful, eh.

Some forums are downright weird.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I picked up a guy, Steve, Mark, John, whatever his name was. I ask "hi, Joe" to make sure it's the right person. He replies? Wait you're not Joe, I'm Joe. You're not Joe are you? Not last I checked, I said back. This guy, a surgeon, says "yay for dad jokes!"
I find dad dancing more amusing.
You need a little sign that you can point to: Penalty for Dad Jokes: $10 for each...

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Actually, in a perverse sort of way, it surprisingly hasn't. ;) We just covered the three different subjects - the friendly, the reacts (ratings), and the orgy.

Really this is the one topic we may have stayed on topic, in my opinion. I don't know what you'd have to do to get off topic. Not be friendly, no ratings focus, and be a prude. So yeah, I probably will end up taking this off topic, judging by the criteria I just mentioned.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
In any case, I think things were a bit crazy the first few pages, but I think @Meow Mix makes some pretty cool threads, and I find this one pretty cool too. I wanted to say that in case I happened to come off a bit deadpan earlier, like I wasn't enjoying the conversation or something. But the reality is, I'm just, well:

images (1).jpeg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually, in a perverse sort of way, it surprisingly hasn't. ;) We just covered the three different subjects - the friendly, the reacts (ratings), and the orgy.

I didn't get here at the beginning. By the time I got here, it was like arriving at a buffet towards the end of a very rowdy party. A big mess, and everything on the buffet table has already been picked over, with very little left.