• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free monkeys

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If somebody was giving out free monkeys, would you take one and keep it (not sell it).
Hell yes I would!
download (2).jpeg
download (1).jpeg
download.jpeg

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe a Capuchin, but I would want two so they didn't get lonely while I was away. Also I might get them some dogs, and then it would be a bunch of monkeys and dogs.

What if they escaped, these monkeys and dogs and started a new civilization out in the wild? Scary!

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
No, because I don't have a license to own an exotic animal like that. As a heads up, if this situation really did happen, you'd probably want to check your state laws about things like this and notify the authorities of violations.

Misunderstood

no way!

non-human primates give me the creeps

but monkeys less so than chimpanzees and gorillas

out of all non-human primates the only ones i like are orang-utans

there was once a woman who had a pet chimpanzee and it ate her face
Man bits passenger on flight, further proof why monkeys are upset with the theory of evolution; they feel Monkey's evolved from man.

Monkeys feel man knows this but refuses to acknowledge it as the movie 'Planet of the Apes' was actually based on actual events.

Link to story with other other similar links.

Zombie attack? Young man goes nuts on flight from Portugal to Ireland, bites passenger then drops dead -- Sott.net

In other news "Monkeys are planning a revolution to free themselves from mans slavery".