• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free college courses

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Looking for a good source for college course online. Obviously not for credit but a way to gain skills and knowledge. Any suggestions.

Particularly for math , science and computers

Parchment

Looking for a good source for college course online. Obviously not for credit but a way to gain skills and knowledge. Any suggestions.

An education for free, I'd rather gain it through my own blood, sweat, and tears.

Iti oj

Premium Member

suncowiam

Any suggestions.

I'm a software engineer with a B.S. in computer engineering... Mind me asking what you're overall goal is? It took me four years with summer and winter breaks to achieve my B.S, not to mention passing various exams and projects. I'm just suggesting that maybe a little structure revolved around specific goal could help you better achieve it... :) That's all.

Let me just suggest if you have a specific profession in mind concerning computers: software, hardware, testing, manufacturing... Then I can suggest exactly what is required. I took many math classes beyond calculus and other advanced subjects but I can say that I don't need them for what I do now.

Iti oj

Premium Member
I'm a software engineer with a B.S. in computer engineering... Mind me asking what you're overall goal is? It took me four years with summer and winter breaks to achieve my B.S, not to mention passing various exams and projects. I'm just suggesting that maybe a little structure revolved around specific goal could help you better achieve it... :) That's all.

Let me just suggest if you have a specific profession in mind concerning computers: software, hardware, testing, manufacturing... Then I can suggest exactly what is required. I took many math classes beyond calculus and other advanced subjects but I can say that I don't need them for what I do now.
I'm packing today and traveling tommorow. I'll respond or pm in a few days question a little hard to answer.