• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For the love of god, can someone explain who created god?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You dont want to accept the intrinsic evidence of information that is stored in DNA. Example. Thoughts and imagination are not physical in nature .You can not touch or hold them in your hand, but they still exist . The only physical evidence that you could submit that they exist are 2 fold. Brain waves registered on a graph of paper. Or put them in words on paper. But they do exist with out the evidence provided

So likewise The information in the DNA is intrinsic in nature. The physical evidence that the information exists is presented in the form of you. You walk, see, hear feel taste touch think and live. All because of that information that you cant see with macro vision.

You can't even define the terms that you are using, how do you expect anyone to believe your arguments? Once again we understand how new traits enter the genome. No good need apply.

DNA is not "information". DNA only governs how proteins are formed. The so called "information" in it comes from human interpretation of how the DNA molecule works.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You avoided a valid question. Where did the """"several different possible atmospheres.""" come from that created matter???

It came from the Earth when it formed. Seriously, when you have no education in the fields that you are opposing you can't even begin to argue against the ideas.

Don't you understand how our Solar System formed?

When you pass by an empty lot one day. And then 6 months later you find that it now has some flowers growing in the lot. You immediately say wow, that was fast. What you lack is the proof anyone planted the seeds there, accidentally or purposefully.

Also, buildings not up to code would also prove the contractor isn't all that smart.

Kelly

What you struggle with is the inability to see intrinsically. In the scenario you just presented a normal thinking person would have 2 thoughts. Either wind or birds carried those seeds to that empty lot. Its automatic. Theres no other way.Logical The proof is intrinsic in nature . In other words the evidence is so obvious you dont need to see it happening to prove it.

You dont want to accept the intrinsic evidence of information that is stored in DNA. Example. Thoughts and imagination are not physical in nature .You can not touch or hold them in your hand, but they still exist . The only physical evidence that you could submit that they exist are 2 fold. Brain waves registered on a graph of paper. Or put them in words on paper. But they do exist with out the evidence provided

So likewise The information in the DNA is intrinsic in nature. The physical evidence that the information exists is presented in the form of you. You walk, see, hear feel taste touch think and live. All because of that information that you cant see with macro vision.

That information was placed there by An intelligent designer.

The intrinsic evidence of a creator is so obvious that we dont actually need to see the creator or touch the creator to believe he exist

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Kelly

What you struggle with is the inability to see intrinsically. In the scenario you just presented a normal thinking person would have 2 thoughts. Either wind or birds carried those seeds to that empty lot. Its automatic. Theres no other way.Logical The proof is intrinsic in nature . In other words the evidence is so obvious you dont need to see it happening to prove it.

That information was placed there by An intelligent designer.

The intrinsic evidence of a creator is so obvious that we dont actually need to see the creator or touch the creator to believe he exist
Hand waving does not mean that you have evidence.

Let's simplify this. Please provide scientific evidence that supports your beliefs. Scientific evidence is evidence that supports or opposes a scientific hypothesis or theory. So first you must form your claim as a testable concept.

You can't even define the terms that you are using, how do you expect anyone to believe your arguments? Once again we understand how new traits enter the genome. No good need apply.

DNA is not "information". DNA only governs how proteins are formed. The so called "information" in it comes from human interpretation of how the DNA molecule works.

It came from the Earth when it formed. Seriously, when you have no education in the fields that you are opposing you can't even begin to argue against the ideas.

Don't you understand how our Solar System formed?

You keep proving my point over and over. Of course I understand how the universe came to be . An intelligent designer Made it so. You are forever going to be saying this came from that to infinity. Yes DNA has information in it. Thats why your hair may be black or red its in the DNA Code of lifes building blocks.

With your human reasoning you will never ever be able to arrive at a place where you will understand how the universe came to be based on science. Science is the observation of the cause and effect of any given thing. What made our universe is extrinsic in nature. In other words not part of this universe.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You keep proving my point over and over. Of course I understand how the universe came to be . An intelligent designer Made it so. You are forever going to be saying this came from that to infinity. Yes DNA has information in it. Thats why your hair may be black or red its in the DNA Code of lifes building blocks.

With your human reasoning you will never ever be able to arrive at a place where you will understand how the universe came to be based on science. Science is the observation of the cause and effect of any given thing. What made our universe is extrinsic in nature. In other words not part of this universe.
No, you have no point. You only have heavy arm flapping and a demonstration that you do not understand the concept of evidence. I could make the exact same claim, without supporting evidence, that you are evidence that you evolved. Would that convince you? I hope not. That is the sort of argument that you are making.

You should be asking questions and trying to learn, you can't refute that which you do not understand.

And no, DNA does not have "information". At least not in the sense that you keep trying to use the word. It has no more "information" than water does, and yet it forms complex patterns such as this:

flake10.jpg

And your last claim was merely more nonsense that you cannot or will not support. If you are not willing to support your claims why do you even bother to make them? A simple denial refutes your claims when you do not support them with evidence.

Hand waving does not mean that you have evidence.

Let's simplify this. Please provide scientific evidence that supports your beliefs. Scientific evidence is evidence that supports or opposes a scientific hypothesis or theory. So first you must form your claim as a testable concept.

Okay go look in the mirror. You are exhibit A. of scientific evidence. You exist because of the information that was placed in your DNA by a designer. The intrinsic scientific evidence is revealed by your existence. You came to be because of information contained in the DNA that was read by the RNA. Its all intrinsic evidence. Your circulatory system endocrine system, respiratory system all came from the intrinsic information contained in DNA. Now if you were to look a at DNA you would not be able to see those complicated systems,you would only see microscopic cells. Yet those system do exist in the form of a code that just needs to be read and the process of life begins.

For me I dont need to see, feel or touch the designer to believe he exist . I see his works in the earth and universe and know he exists.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Okay go look in the mirror. You are exhibit A. of scientific evidence. You exist because of the information that was placed in your DNA by a designer. The intrinsic scientific evidence is revealed by your existence. You came to be because of information contained in the DNA that was read by the RNA. Its all intrinsic evidence. Your circulatory system endocrine system, respiratory system all came from the intrinsic information contained in DNA. Now if you were to look a at DNA you would not be able to see those complicated systems,you would only see microscopic cells. Yet those system do exist in the form of a code that just needs to be read and the process of life begins.

For me I dont need to see, feel or touch the designer to believe he exist . I see his works in the earth and universe and know he exists.
Please, I could use the exact same "argument" to claim that you are a product of natural evolution. Please learn how to debate and support your claims. Once again unsupported claims can be dismissed with a handwave.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
One more point, knowledge is demonstrable. If a person cannot demonstrate that his ideas are correct, and handwaving is not an example of that. Then all that a person has is belief.

Please, I could use the exact same "argument" to claim that you are a product of natural evolution. Please learn how to debate and support your claims. Once again unsupported claims can be dismissed with a handwave.

You seek evidence that can only be observed with the human eye. There is intelligence outside,beyond this physical realm we exist in. Therefore you will never be able to understand, as long as you us those scientific tools of( seeing hearing touching ) to come to the truth.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You seek evidence that can only be observed with the human eye. There is intelligence outside,beyond this physical realm we exist in. Therefore you will never be able to understand, as long as you us those scientific tools of( seeing hearing touching ) to come to the truth.

You do not appear to understand the concept of evidence. All you have is wishful thinking and a misinterpretation of the terms that you attempt to use. Why should anyone believe you when you cannot support your claims?

You have asked :-
”For the love of god, can someone explain who created god?”

The figure 0 does not exist
Humans made it up out of nowhere as the only way to make their arithmetic work
Proof that you are in a video game created by God is that your sums add up when it is impossible for them to do so as the figure zero is a figment of your imagination

Humans have almost explored the land surfaces of their planet
Have they found ‘nothing’ anywhere? No
Humans have now begun to explore off planet
Have they found ‘nothing’ anywhere in space? No

Not only does ‘nothing’ not exist
but it is impossible for ‘nothing’ to exist
The ‘something’ that exists is God
God exists because it is impossible for ‘nothing’ to be

You will now say that the ‘something’ that must exist need not be God
It could be humans
But then you believe that the figure 0 is real
And you believe human arithmetic actually works
And you believe that humans are clever enough to invent things, as opposed to having the necessary knowledge given to them

What can I say?
Humans are hilarious

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Let's revisit this. You clearly do not understand what scientific evidence is.

What is the testable hypothesis? You need to have a testable hypothesis before you have evidence. And to have a testable hypothesis you need to be able to answer this question: What reasonable possible observation would show your hypothesis to be wrong? If you can't answer that question you do not have a testable hypothesis and therefore by definition you do not have scientific evidence.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You have asked :-
”For the love of god, can someone explain who created god?”

The figure 0 does not exist
Humans made it up out of nowhere as the only way to make their arithmetic work
Proof that you are in a video game created by God is that your sums add up when it is impossible for them to do so as the figure zero is a figment of your imagination

Humans have almost explored the land surfaces of their planet
Have they found ‘nothing’ anywhere? No
Humans have now begun to explore off planet
Have they found ‘nothing’ anywhere in space? No

Not only does ‘nothing’ not exist
but it is impossible for ‘nothing’ to exist
The ‘something’ that exists is God
God exists because it is impossible for ‘nothing’ to be

You will now say that the ‘something’ that must exist need not be God
It could be humans
But then you believe that the figure 0 is real
And you believe human arithmetic actually works
And you believe that humans are clever enough to invent things, as opposed to having the necessary knowledge given to them

What can I say?
Humans are hilarious
You are conflating a mathematical concept with what can be observed in the real world. Mathematics are a tool that we use to enable us to understand our world better. Misapplication of that tool only indicates that a person does not know what he is doing. You failed on several levels here. The fact that the concept of "nothing" may be impossible in our universe is not evidence for a god.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
To all my dear creationist friends, I have a simple question which you might divine ;) from the title.

In another thread, I came across a post whose author clearly believes that god created everything including us. What I want to understand is, how come creationists can suspend their disbelief in regards to the origin of god, and yet in the same breath vehemently deny the possibility of origin of life without a creator.

Can someone explain this apparent schizophrenic belief?

Can you explain what natural mechanism created the multiverse?

Same apparent paradox, so it's a wash and a moot point, because here we are, there is apparently a solution one way or the other

but what sets creative intelligence apart here, is it's ability to originate anything genuinely new, rather than being bound by an endless regression of cause and effect.

Trace all the automated functions of this software back and you eventually, necessarily reach ID, where did that intelligence come from? Good question, lots of debate on that here! But that does not alter the logical deduction of an intelligent designer

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Can you explain what natural mechanism created the multiverse?

Same apparent paradox, so it's a wash and a moot point, because here we are, there is apparently a solution one way or the other

but what sets creative intelligence apart here, is it's ability to originate anything genuinely new, rather than being bound by an endless regression of cause and effect.

Trace all the automated functions of this software back and you eventually, necessarily reach ID, where did that intelligence come from? Good question, lots of debate on that here! But that does not alter the logical deduction of an intelligent designer

You don't seem to understand the argument. By the same "logic" that the universe needs a creator the creator needs a creator too. Science can only go so far. Claiming that a god did it is not an answer since it cannot be supported by evidence. At best you should follow the lead of scientists when they say "We don't know the answer to that . . . yet."

You do not appear to understand the concept of evidence. All you have is wishful thinking and a misinterpretation of the terms that you attempt to use. Why should anyone believe you when you cannot support your claims?

Like I said you will never ever come to the truth through your scientific tools of seeing touching and feeling. Those are elements of this physical realm we live in. The answer to your quest to understand why is there always something else where something else came from is rooted outside of this physical real. Questions like where did we come from? Why are we hear? What is the purpose of Life? What is right and wrong? What is Good and bad. Those are all internal quests of a searching soul for answers. Those questions can not be answered by a scientific calculation.

Your quest for how did all this come to be. Where did it all come from? Is evidence of the desire to seek and know the creator which he by design put within you. Its a spiritual Journey not a scientific journey that will lead to the truth of where all this came from. There is a scriptures that says Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. That reward is him revealing his Majesty to you.

Yea I know Jargon language to you Yea I know no empirical evidence to support my claim The scientific way.

But none the less Death will come to you. You will succumb to it. You will be no more. You will be forgotton and never be remembered again. Your life is a temporary existence. Those of us who know the Majesty on High seek an eternal existence. Where the Majesty shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Rev 21:4

That can not be attained through science

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate

True, though we can recognize the fingerprints of creative intelligence, purpose, design, versus blind chance and chaos, with increasing scientific understanding. The more we learn, the less likely blind chance appears to be as an explanation