• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Following Christ

Bishka

Veteran Member
"He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

John 8:12

Bishka

Veteran Member
painted wolf said:
um... and the discussion on this would be.... what?

wa:do
I realized, I don't know. I just thought it was a good scripture. Sorry, it's late. :) Move it if you want. :) Debate it, discuss it, whatever you please.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
As a Christian with some pagan (and other ties) in him, that is why I far prefer the sound of the "Book of Light" than the "Book of shadows" in wicca.

fromthe heart

beckysoup61 said:
"He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

John 8:12
Good scripture Beck...it's also very true. From the soul of man you can see the light of God if He resides in that soul. It's not a soul filled with dark places of anger,vengence,hatred,vile occupations,etc...when the light of Christ shines through you see a soul full of love,peace,tranquillity...and most of all charity towards others.

Good post Beck!:)