• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flying Hoverboards! OMG!

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
OMG! I want one of these! So I can dress up as the Virgin Mary with those white "neon emergency tubes" (glow lights) from Home Depot up my white skirt as passerbys shriek Hail Mary in total shock!

A Capitalist DREAM! BIG MONEY HERE! This board can fly up to 7 minutes in the sky! Been busy getting my retirement paperwork and investments but had to post this whizthingy from France.

But... could terrorists use this whizbug?

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
"We" are losing total control. Which might be good, we perhaps can stem the evil control freak deep state Democrats who sic politicized CIA agents on the American people at the behest of goons like Susan Rice instead of foreign enemies which actually explains why China, Russia, Brazil, North Korea, Israel, Germany and even Charles Manson all easily hacked the DNC which was too busy doing surveillance on America to notice otherwise... but ... Soon, however, our Flying Monkeys will seek our revenge.

2014-08-30-thewizardofoz193908.jpg

FLY HIGH DOW 22K! We will not be stopped, even by Janet Yellen!