• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flying Fox Colony

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
The screaming could be annoying for sure. Never had to Dela with them so I'm not privy to there typical habits. We only have the little insect eaters here.
They do make a bit of noise, but generally I like them. I used to live just around the corner from a colony, maybe 200 meters-ish. Couldn't hear them from that distance. Maybe if they were in your back yard the noise would get a bit wearing, though. Also poo from bats that have a fruit and nectar diet is... well, considerable, so I wouldn't want to park under them.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
If these are Australian FFs they aren't little

Nah they look roughly football sized.
This kind:
photo-1517340650606-17091f8e86ed.jpeg

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I think it is pretty neat that you just see these animals on the way home from shopping. I have always been sort of fascinated with bats. I have rescued a few that were caught on fishing line and one that was torpid outside of work.

Tonight, on the way home from the grocery store, I saw a regular, ground-bound fox getting after some bit of roadkill. No pictures though.