• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Florida or Tennessee?

Do you like Florida or Tennessee better?

• Tennessee

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Florida

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You guys got killer bears! Oh My!
My friend who lives in Tennessee has a brother who had a bear fall through thier ceiling, into thier appartment, while they was drunk. From what I heard, it would have been an experience.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Tennessee...Florida....where's the love for the Peach State.:D

Well...if it weren't for a few 'entanglements' that currently keep us in Hot'Lanta, RK:hugkiss: & I would probably pick one. Hmmm...tough call.

Tennessee - Mountains, better chance for snow in winter, shorter drive to Ohio where we have a bunch of NewBeetle friends, no direct hits from hurricanes.
Florida - Da Beach!, closer to my brother & his family.:hearts: my parents are probably moving there in a few years, the pool would be open longer, ZERO chance of an ice storm, and did I mention da Beach.

IIRC, neither state has a state income tax nor an ad valorum tax on cars like Georgia does.

It just occured to me that we're going to be in Tennessee for a car show, Bug-a-Paluza, this weekend; and the last week of May, we're headed to Daytona Beach, FL for a much-needed week of vacation. Hooray us!

OK enough rambling....if I had to pick one, the ocean breeze plus being closer to family would lead us to the Sunshine State.:cool: