• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First Ever RF Chain Letter

Rex

Founder
This thread is reserved for those that have received the RF Chain Letter.

Please post if you have gotten it.

And remember this was just done in the name of fun!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Pah

Uber all member
Yes, yes, I'm honored to have gotten it. Hehehe I love the bit about posting in the thread! :biglaugh:

Melody

Rex_Admin said:
This thread is reserved for those that have received the RF Chain Letter.

Please post if you have gotten it.
I got it....and you deserve a smack for sending chain letters. :D

anami

Augh, i thought if i stayed out of here i could dodge it :mad:

Ah well i got it.
So here is my delemma...

i have never answered a chain letter as i believe bad luck comes from anything threatening bad luck.

i'd like to help you out and send it along, but i am afraid that will bring me bad luck. And it might because i think it will.
But now what if i get bad luck because i kinda want to send the letter on to tell friends about RF.

Shizza i am cornered by bad luck!

Any suggestions! :D

Ok, i broke free, now i don't believe in bad luck!
Duh, da, duh He-man!
So now i can freely choose to send it on or not with no bad luck on either side! :woohoo:

QTpi

Mischevious One
I got it. I thought I should post in the thread even before I leave school! I don't need any bad luck! :D

Pah

Uber all member
QTpi said:
I got it. I thought I should post in the thread even before I leave school! I don't need any bad luck! :D
And you get to send your copy to all your relatives
:D

I guess that also means you won't be too late

atrueoriginall

I was a fraction of an inch from deleting your e-mail (it still looks like spam) from the outside. I just experienced "Adware" surprises that froze up my computer this week so you're e-mail was a real lucky ducky.

I'm usually up for games but let's at least make your thread a blessing for all.

No plastics in microwave. -
No water bottles in freezer. -
No plastic wrap in microwave. –

John Hopkins has recently sent these warnings out in their Newsletter.
This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical
Center. (This information is not completely true since the fact that dioxins are released into your food from microwave ovens was discovered by a young lady while doing a science project for school) Johns Hopkins just ran with the ball after she discovered it. Anyway,

Dioxin Carcinogens cause cancer, especially breast cancer. Don't freeze your
plastic water bottles with water as this releases dioxin in the plastic. Do
not heat food in the microwave using plastic containers, this absolutely includes plastic baby bottles with milk. This applies to foods that contain fat. The combination of fat, high heat, and plastics release dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Dioxin carcinogens are highly toxic to the cells of our bodies.

Instead, use glass, Corning Ware, or ceramic containers for heating food. TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc. should be removed from the container and heated in something else. It's safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.

Remember when some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper? The dioxin problem is one of the reasons, of course CFC's were the other. To add to this, plastic wraps placed over foods as they are nuked, with the high heat, actually drips poisonous toxins into the food.

Use paper towels.

Pass this on to your family and friends.
:162:

seagull

I received it. The problem with the letter, though, is that it says that I will receive bad luck if I don't send it out. Considering I don't forward chain letters at anytime, I will have the bad luck. I suppose it's a good thing, then, that the bad luck only lasts until the end of this month. That means that I'm just going to have to stick out tomorrow to get my good luck back.