• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Find Your RF Unique Religious Identity

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
mantra chanting maltheistic old calendarist

Not bad, not sure what maltheistic is, but the other two fit, as I do know a few slokas, and do a regular japa practice, as well as stand against the Gregorian calendar, that rarely mentioned side effect of colonialism on this planet.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Not bad, not sure what maltheistic is, but the other two fit, as I do know a few slokas, and do a regular japa practice, as well as stand against the Gregorian calendar, that rarely mentioned side effect of colonialism on this planet.

In french mal is sore, a pain, hurt, that sort of thing. It's used a lot in the terms like "mal de tete", "mal de dos", "mal de cul"

Sore head, hurt back and pain in the ***

I'm not sure sore theistic is a good thing

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!

Maltheism: god if it exists and is completely evil.

Gargovic Malkav

Are you having a hard time figuring out your unique religious identity? Having doubts? Feeling confused? Perhaps you just desire some confirmation? Such matters can now be quickly solved by finding your RF unique religious identity. It is very easy to do. All you have to do is look at your username and the date when you joined RF and see what they correspond with below in this post.

The first part of your unique religious identity is according to the first letter in your username:

A–B: amulet-wearing
C–D: Bible-clutching
E–F: entrails-reading
G–H: Ganges-visiting
I–J: gematria-calculating
K–L: idol-worshipping
M–N: mantra-chanting
O–P: novena-praying
Q–R: Pleiades-channelling
S–T: Qur'an-reciting
U–V: Rosary-praying
W–X: spell-casting
Y–Z: Torah-studying

The second part of your unique religious identity is according to the month when you joined RF:

Jan: agnostic
Feb: atheistic
Mar: autotheistic
Apr: deistic
May: fideistic
Jun: gnostic
Jul: henotheistic
Aug: maltheistic
Sep: monotheistic
Oct: pantheistic
Nov: polytheistic
Dec: transtheistic

The third part of your unique religious identity is according to the day when you joined RF:

01–03: celebrity Scientologist
04–06: claimant to the papacy
07–09: false prophet
10–12: high priest/ess
13–15: Himalayan yogi
16–18: Mahdi claimant
19–21: Old Calendarist
22–24: snake handler
25–27: UFO cultist
28–31: Western tulku

As an example, the letter m is the first letter of my username, and I joined RF on Jul 5. Thus, my RF unique religious identity is mantra-chanting henotheistic claimant to the papacy.

Please share with everyone your RF unique religious identity! :D

Ganges-visiting...
The name Ganges sounded familiar but had to look it up what is was again... It's a river... Well I do love rivers... Prefer them over seas and oceans.
Second: Henotheistic! What a coincidence!
I've always been kind of indifferent of what other people call gods but not necessarrily dismissive of them either so that does make it sooo up my alley!
Third: Had to look it up again but found a meaning that flatters my ego saw the wisdom and deepness of such a spiritual idea: I'm Western, and I know a thing or two about life that, let's call it "God" for convieniences' sake has decided I can be whatever I say I am and people who care or know get it; yannowhatImsayin'!?

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

I’m glad you like it.

Qur'an-reciting monotheistic Western tulku. Babe magnet or what?

They might be lining up outside the dharma center, yearning to see and listen to you.

Mantra-chanting atheistic Mahdi claimant? And hopefully not mardi - A South Yorkshire word to describe a miserable piece of **** who is sulking. :eek:

I’d prefer that you be a Mahdi claimant rather than the other thing.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member

I’m happy to hear that you too stand against the Gregorian calendar. Pope Gregory’s new calendar was ultimately unnecessary, at least in my opinion. Apparently, the reason to ‘reform’ the Julian calendar was in regards to Pasch/Easter. In that case, the Gregorian is a liturgical calendar and it should be only that.

Rosary praying pantheistic false prophet. I like. :smilingimp:

Cool! I’m glad you like it.