• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Final Fantasy XI

silvermoon383

Yeah, you learn all sorts of fun abilities with the GFs you'll collect as the game progresses.

And 2 tips with those GFs: draw from everything, some GFs are drawn from bosses, and don't rely on the auto-junction buttons, they're worthless. To get the best stats you'll need to junction your magic manually.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
What, am I the only fan of VIII here or something?
As misguided as the other Mister is about the heirarchy of FF greatness, he is quite right in saying that yes, you are the only VIII fan here... or anywhere... at all... :p

It wasn't really that bad, but it came after a pretty good one(VII), and it is on the lower end of the FF spectrum, and following what many call the best ever(I think most of these people never played FF before the PS) it just left a bad taste in many a mouth...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
FFVIII is growing on me. I'm on the second disk now.

I don't have time to finish it though, at this time, because I procrastinated too long with my school stuff, and it's all due this week... X_X