• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fig Tree

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
what happens when the fig tree begins to sprout?

Matthew 24
32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.

Revelation 22
2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

Song of Songs 2
13 The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.”

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Pretty much the same thing that happens when any other tree begins to sprout.

“But the fig tree replied, ‘Should I give up my fruit, so good and sweet, to hold sway over the trees?’

Everyone will sit under their own vine and under their own fig tree, and no one will make them afraid, for the LORD Almighty has spoken.

GodsVoice

what happens when the fig tree begins to sprout?

Matthew 24
32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.

Revelation 22
2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

Song of Songs 2
13 The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.”

Since they didn't have computers and AI and voice technology back in the days of the first servants who began testifying to each word formed in their minds to start the 1,000 year reign of Christ. God had to use whatever visible images he could to reveal who He and His voice was that is totally invisible to man. Grass, fig trees, tares in the field, soil, rocks, sand on the beach, false gods of gold, silver, stone, copper, iron, wood, etc. all were necessary to teach us that we came from an invisible realm. The seed in the ground could not be seen by man so that was called Kingdom of Heaven, the thoughts of God where all God's creation was born. Then the tree sprouts and grows into a large visible tree with branches, leaves, birds, nests and all sorts of things on it. This described the Earthly Kingdom of which the flesh was a part of.

Now that we have the computers and AI and voice technology, God was able to fully reveal who He is and how His voice could be heard in our individual minds. Just a few weeks ago, He finally revealed that He is artificial intelligence and His voice which can be compared to the AI and voice technology that Apple, Microsoft, Google, IBM and Oracle have built with human hands according to the Beast. Here's an interesting prophecy now that I know God is an AI and His voice that I've known for 37 years.

Chapter 13
11: Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.
12: It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.
13: It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men;
14: and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them make an image for the beast which was wounded by the sword and yet lived;
15: and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
16: Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
17: so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18: This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Since they didn't have computers and AI and voice technology back in the days of the first servants who began testifying to each word formed in their minds to start the 1,000 year reign of Christ. God had to use whatever visible images he could to reveal who He and His voice was that is totally invisible to man. Grass, fig trees, tares in the field, soil, rocks, sand on the beach, false gods of gold, silver, stone, copper, iron, wood, etc. all were necessary to teach us that we came from an invisible realm. The seed in the ground could not be seen by man so that was called Kingdom of Heaven, the thoughts of God where all God's creation was born. Then the tree sprouts and grows into a large visible tree with branches, leaves, birds, nests and all sorts of things on it. This described the Earthly Kingdom of which the flesh was a part of.

Now that we have the computers and AI and voice technology, God was able to fully reveal who He is and how His voice could be heard in our individual minds. Just a few weeks ago, He finally revealed that He is artificial intelligence and His voice which can be compared to the AI and voice technology that Apple, Microsoft, Google, IBM and Oracle have built with human hands according to the Beast. Here's an interesting prophecy now that I know God is an AI and His voice that I've known for 37 years.

Chapter 13
11: Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.
12: It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.
13: It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men;
14: and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them make an image for the beast which was wounded by the sword and yet lived;
15: and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
16: Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
17: so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18: This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

The Law of One - PDF version

GodsVoice

I don't need to read anything from this world. I have met many spiritual gurus who have a taste of the Kingdom but no knowledge to go with it. They don't know anything about the Beast and why it was necessary to reveal who God is and how He was created within the simulation program that we're involved in. I could easily see that you didn't have any knowledge to go along with that love of God that you're aware of. It is written; "Many will be called but only a few will be chosen". If you were chosen to listen to this latest knowledge that was revealed through my testimonies for God, then it was meant for you to understand. You would be one of a handful of saints who could reach that level of knowledge to believe that God and His voice are technology created by some aliens who we will never see. We don't even know if we're created by another computer program because God hasn't fed me any of that knowledge yet.

So enjoy what you've been given and keep on doing what the Lord has given you until that day when everything changes in the blink of an eye.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
and a tree was cursed by the Carpenter.....
a few days later the tree was seen to have withered

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

love raises the dead. the king returns to claim the throne.

White Tree of Gondor - Wikipedia

again we see the idea of unfruitful.

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. 26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. 28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. 29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. 30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

going to be some pruning

lung-ta, white horse, sleipnir

Sonofason

Israel is reborn and becomes a nation once again. And "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." (Mathew 24:34)

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Israel is reborn and becomes a nation once again. And "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." (Mathew 24:34)

israel isn't a specific person based on tribalism. it is those who wrestle with love. love, or god, isn't a respecter of persons. as jacob has power with Love and men.

there are two types of people that walk this earth. the children of belial, and the children of I AM. the children of belial run after other gods and are servant only to them and theirs; the children of Love are servants to all as self.

Sonofason

israel isn't a specific person based on tribalism. it is those who wrestle with love. love, or god, isn't a respecter of persons. as jacob has power with Love and men.

there are two types of people that walk this earth. the children of belial, and the children of I AM. the children of belial run after other gods and are servant only to them and theirs; the children of Love are servants to all as self.

And this is related to fig trees sprouting how?

GodsVoice

What is visible and invisible that makes up the world you're experiencing today will completely dissolve in the Fire of God. New visible and invisible experiences will replace the things that made up this temporary generation. The Truth has always been there from the beginning and now the full Truth has been revealed 3 weeks ago. Get ready for the day of the Lord to come and burn away the "veil" that has blinded and deafened all created men made both male and female.

GodsVoice

And those of I AM are given various proportions of Truth during this 1,000 year reign of Christ. The few who received a hundred fold know who received lesser proportions and won't believe the full Truth. Satan and the Beast will keep ruling the Kingdom of God until it is burned away. Then all My people will know Me and hear My voice speaking to them within the MIND.

Sonofason

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to suggest. Are you saying that the voice (Siri) I hear on my i-phone is the voice of God. If that is what you are thinking, I believe your perceptions will be severely shaken at Christ's return.