• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FIFA Women's World Cup.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Final.

Spain 1 - 0 England

I think the best team won.
Yeah, the Spanish team had the cunning ruse of playing better on the day. England can be proud so as to get this far, but I did have an uneasy feeling about the match prior to the start.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
The Spanish also seemed unable to stay on their feet. :rolleyes:
I struggle to watch soccer because of the advantage that you can get my strategically failing to stay upright...and certainly the Spanish displayed that.

Having said that, the Spanish passing was exceptional. Really crisp, and creative.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I struggle to watch soccer because of the advantage that you can get my strategically failing to stay upright...and certainly the Spanish displayed that.

Having said that, the Spanish passing was exceptional. Really crisp, and creative.
Same. One reason I've been watching the women rather than the men is the lack of cynical behaviour but it looks like it's creeping in there now.