• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fess up, how many members do you have on "Ignore"?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There's something called the "Revolting Ratio".....

Number of people who have one on <ignore>, & keep telling one about it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Number of people who have one on <ignore>, & completely ignore one

The numerator is easy to determine, but the denominator is unknowable.

Deidre

I wouldn't put someone on ignore over disagreements, etc in the open forum in a discussion, etc. The two that are on ignore are because they were relentless in sending me rude, insulting pm's. At that point, you go on ignore. lol ;)

leibowde84

Veteran Member
And why?

I have three.

One because they always filled their posts with pretentious rhetoric.

One because they could never stay on topic.

One because they were simply incoherent.​
I've got zero on "ignore". People can always change.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wouldn't put someone on ignore over disagreements, etc in the open forum in a discussion, etc. The two that are on ignore are because they were relentless in sending me rude, insulting pm's. At that point, you go on ignore. lol ;)
I hadn't thought of that.
It seems an appropriate use of the <ignore> feature.

Deidre

I hadn't thought of that.
It seems an appropriate use of the <ignore> feature.

yea, i don't have anyone else, on any other forum blocked, but these two...there's just no other way. unless i discover that i enjoy being insulted...then, i'll unblock them. lol
not until seeing this thread, did i even remember putting anyone on ignore. it's been that long ago. i haven't been on here much, so not even sure if they post much anymore.

but i've noticed on some atheist forums, that people put others on ignore rather quickly. many put 'trolls' on ignore. i don't mind trolls. they can be mildly entertaining at times. :p

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The most annoying gif I could find....
21f.gif

The counter-rotating images are bad enuf, but the glitch at 1:00 is the worst.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The rainbow dog does not pain me.

After I put that one on ignore because I do not like headaches I looked at the menu and I see one saying "ignored poster" and I thought "Huh! That is a funny name to pick, why didn't I think of it?" Probably because I do not come here to be ignored. Why would anyone do that?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I only tend to ignore posts by people I find too boring. However, this is easy enough to do by simply skipping over their posts when you see their name.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't use the ignore feature on most sites, as I find it to be woefully insufficient.