• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fermat Last Theorem and Riemann Hypothesis theological proof

questfortruth

And that the entire field is against you because you have discovered and are trying to speak the truth and they are organized to stop you is...well...very VERY unlikely. You need to consider the implications of THAT possibility.
Even my father was trying several times to murder me. And my sister was trying to murder me...
I have discovered the theory describing this:

PruePhillip

Omniscience is incompatible with the current universe, sorry about that.

Quantum Mechanics appears to destroy the very basis for omniscience: that everything could be known in the first place, a fundamental requirement for omniscience to exist.

A deterministic universe cannot be known ahead of time.

Oh well. It was a nice effort.

If you mean "omniscience" as in the Judea Christian God then you miss the point.
It says in Genesis 1:1 that God made the heavens and the earth. Although it goes
on to say that the sea and the land brought forth life (of themselves so to speak)
it's clear that God couldn't be a product of the universe He made. Therefore, God
has no concerns about your probabilistic problems.

questfortruth

And the moment I know I can fly by flapping my arms I would know that a person who flies by flapping their arms existed, but so what? I can't fly by flapping my arms.
Steps to become Omniscient "Lucy":
1. Definition of Omniscience. Found and not found knowledge. According to this definition, the Omniscient One must exist.
2. Omniscient One must know about His own existence. Thus, He exists, otherwise, He does not know everything, or can make mistakes.
3. Ask Him to give you Omniscience. Only the Omniscient One knows a thing. If you don’t know if Aristotle’s Logic is violated in a far corner of the cosmos, then you don’t know whether you are an illusion or not. Delusion and non-knowledge are ones of the faces of evil. Ones of the names of the devil.

Last edited:

Bob the Unbeliever

If you mean "omniscience" as in the Judea Christian God then you miss the point.
It says in Genesis 1:1 that God made the heavens and the earth. Although it goes
on to say that the sea and the land brought forth life (of themselves so to speak)
it's clear that God couldn't be a product of the universe He made. Therefore, God
has no concerns about your probabilistic problems.

The above in no way contra-indicates my point: It remains-- an omnipresent, omniscient being is incompatible with the Observed Universe.

Bob the Unbeliever

Steps to become Omniscient "Lucy":
1. Definition of Omniscience. Found and not found knowledge. According to this definition, the Omniscient One must exist.l.

Semantic non-argument. Does not compute, and isn't even logical. You cannot DEFINE magic super-beings into existence, as you just attempted to exist.
2. Omniscient One must know about His own existence. Thus, He exists, otherwise, He does not know everything, or can make mistakes..

See above-- you FAILED AT STEP ONE-- step 2 is dismissed, being based on nothing.
3. Ask Him to give you Omniscience. Only the Omniscient One knows a thing. If you don’t know if Aristotle’s Logic is violated in a far corner of the cosmos, then you don’t know whether you are an illusion or not. Delusion and non-knowledge are ones of the faces of evil. Ones of the names of the devil.

See above-- you FAILED AT STEP ONE-- step 3 is also dismissed, being based on nothing.

Point: YOU CANNOT HAVE AN ALL-KNOWING UNIVERSE IN A QUANTUM UNIVERSE.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Thus, if the constants in a equation are less of value than 1000, then it is more probable, that the solution will be found within -100...100, than outside of it.

Find x and y with y not zero such that

x^2 - 61 y^2 =1.

There *are* solutions, by the way. Good luck finding one.

Then try

x^2 -109 y^2 =1.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Aristotle has derived the laws from this axiom: black is not white, and white is not black.

And yet, Aristotle was wrong about many things. For example, he completely failed to consider the logical aspects of existence and universal quantification. Most of his physics was badly wrong. His whole treatment of causality was wrongly based. His views on substance were badly mistaken.

And as was pointed out above, it is quite possible for a statement to be neither right nor wrong if it is completely meaningless or irrelevant.

BTW, did you find x and y with y not zero such that

x^2 - 61 y^2 =1 ?

You claimed a solution should be found with x and y between -1000 and 1000 (actually, you said 100, but I'm giving you some wiggle room) if there is a solution at all. Go for it.

questfortruth

What? English. Do you speak it?
Can atheism be confirmed?

Opponent: "For example, I'm an atheist. Do I have any belief I accept about God being real, no. Atheism confirmed. No scientific theory about atheism is needed since it is easily confirmed."

For example, Bob told the lie A. Can Bob confirm the A? No. But he can admit, that he told the lie. Is it confirmation, that Bob is a liar?

Bob the Unbeliever

Can atheism be confirmed?

Opponent: "For example, I'm an atheist. Do I have any belief I accept about God being real, no. Atheism confirmed. No scientific theory about atheism is needed since it is easily confirmed."

For example, Bob told the lie A. Can Bob confirm the A? No. But he can admit, that he told the lie. Is it confirmation, that Bob is a liar?

English, please.