• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Scene during Winter Holidays

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
What is Your favorite scene to see when you wake up on your Winter Holiday, whichever holiday it may be, if any?

My favorite scene is to have snow on the ground. I love the look on my childrens faces when they wake up and see the presents under the tree and when they unwrap these gifts to see the surprises inside. Children love good surprises.

I also love to see families together for the holidays and the shared feeling of joy and love shown from being together at least during one event of the year.

Circle_One

PRESENTS!!!! Ok, now that I've got that out of the way, I hate snow, I hate cold. I LOVE to watch my son's face when he opens his presents. (Which this year will be amazing when he opens his drum kit :D)

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
I used to hate snow except on Christmas and New Years day. I still hate the cold, although not as much lately.

I love snow now and keep grumbling for more so my hubby can go plow it and make money. With me not working and only getting a minimum amount a week for Unemployment the extra money is appreciated to pay the bills and keep up on the necessities of the house and family.

The cold I no longer hate as deeply. I went out in it the other day to play with my 4 year old and it helped me start to get over the flu I had. Yesterday I went out in below 0 weather to find a dog that was running around without an owner nearby cuz I wanted to help get it home and out of the cold.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Waking up and looking out the window at the freshly fallen snow why I remain in bed with the covers up to my neck all warm and cozy. HA-HA-TAKE THAT WINTER!!!!!

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
My favorite scene is trees with chains of popcorn or pinecones filled with peanut butter and birdseed for the birds and squirrels. :)

No*s

Captain Obvious
It's not snow, that's for sure (me and snow get along kind of like fire and ice).

If I can have them, I like big meals with lots of people shoveling it. Good amounts of turkey, pork chops, and BBQ (I'm not a vegetarian lol).

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
No*s said:
It's not snow, that's for sure (me and snow get along kind of like fire and ice).
Fire and Ice balance each other out though for some people. At least they do for me. Hence my screen name.

I hope you receive many blankets to keep you warm.

No*s

Captain Obvious
FyreBrigidIce said:
I hope you receive many blankets to keep you warm.

I have nine, and I sometimes cut down to six or seven in the summer. My friends always joked in the university that God made Hell just to keep me comfortable.

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
I hope you at least have one electric one. I know I could not survive without it. I wear 2 to 3 layers of clothes once it gets 50 degrees Fahrenheit.

No*s

Captain Obvious
I'd do the clothes stunt, but it would really drive me nuts. I don't like what I need to wear.

I don't have an electric blanket, but most of my stuff is either a sleeping bag or a very big cover, so it makes up for it.

wicca_woman

831...J&J
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENES IS TO SEE THE SNOW FALLING OUTSIDE AND TO SEE THE MOUNTAINS IN THE DISTANCE (THE WHOLE WHILE I AM INSIDE DRINKING HOT CHOCOLATE WRAPPED IN MY FAVORITE BLANKET):p