• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

favorite color

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I guess I'm an oddity here. Most people seem to hover around the same general colors. While me... Yellow. With green a close second.
Mine was green, with yellow and lilac tying for second. I really love yellow.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend hindupridemn,

All colors in existence are equally beautiful and so am remain choiceless!

Love & rgds

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Purple is probably my favorite. I also like pink. If white and black are included as colors for the sake of favorites, I like both of them too. It depends on context.

For instance, I like purple and pink clothes, nails, designs, etc. But I wouldn't want a purple or pink car, or to decorate my apartment with tons of purple and pink. I like white and black for most everything, including clothing, cars, decorations, etc. I also like the color of various types of wood as decorative or natural things. Generally I don't like bright colors, so I don't wear much yellow, orange, red, etc. But they can be good in certain instances.