• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Father Heathen is Going to be a Father

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
And I'm going to be Baby Heathen's Mommy! :)

It's still very early and we've a long way to go. But, we felt it appropriate to share as we met here on RF.

Excited about this new adventure, which, I didn't think was in the cards for us. We move forward cautiously and hopeful.

This week, Baby Heathen is the size of a grape.

Last edited:

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Oh dear god no. I will pay a crackaddict to kick Mrs. Heathen in the stomach, down a flight of stairs to stop you from multiplying!

(I am kidding. I'm not nearly that wealthy. I'll just send a guy with a coathanger).

((In all seriousness, congratulations))

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Bill, we have had our differences, but I have come to realize that we agree on much, much more than we disagree on. I have no doubt that you will instill great values in your future children.

Best of luck. I hope you find the experience of parenting a good one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
th

I've seen your pic....you're still in your late teens, right?
I saw to it that this had extra extra chocolate.

MD

qualiaphile
'And may your first child be a masuline child' Luca Brasi

A girl would be fine too :p

Congratulations! Given your fascination with clowns, I would suggest Father Heathen keep clown horror movies like 'It' away from your kid for a few years.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Congratulations, that is super awesome!!!
Incidentally, I'm unconvinced you'll be 'great' parents, but that's only because I tend to apply the word 'survivor' to my own parenting situation...lol

We're already parents to a thirteen year old & ten year old.
th

I've seen your pic....you're still in your late teens, right?
I saw to it that this had extra extra chocolate.

I started early.