• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family

jewscout

Religious Zionist
I think my family has....my father taught me how NOT to act as a parent and my mother taught me the importance of sacrafice and hardwork for your family.:jiggy:

huajiro

If there is anything I did get from my mess of a childhood and lack of normalcy....it was an acceptance for everyone and ability to not judge anyone.

Hope

Princesinha
While I love being a part of a big family, I have learned that I don't want 8 kids of my own someday. Probably none at all, actually! I love my family, but I had a weird childhood. If I am ever a mother ( which is doubtful ), I will endeavor to be more accessible and affectionate with my children than my own mother was. And I will absolutely, without question, not marry any guy like my dad!!

On the more positive side, I do have instilled in me strong values and morals because of my parents. And because I grew up with so many siblings I have learned patience and the ability to tune out loud noise and distractions when needed. Comes in handy sometimes!:D