• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Faith Crisis

Ahanit

How do you find spiritual connection in this world with so many religions? What should I do?

Find yourself, than you find your path through the world.

Learn, examin,test. There is no easy way to find the own path, the easy way is only for sheep. Are you a Sheep?

My path within this world starts with my mothers faith, Christian... I had known it was not mine when i was very young, because it was an illogical faith based on, not thinking, obediend Sheep. I am Autist ilogical things are not mine.
I began with reading about the great religions, all I get in my fingers. Monotheistik Polytheistik, Atheistik.... And about Ancient Cultures and their Faith
with 14 I began with Magic, without a path only Magic in its whole.... (Magic has more logical basics than many think ;) )
And than more and more Old Egypt Magic... When my mother dies on Cancer, I was 17 The faith into Kemet Religion was a wonderful consolation, because it does not refer of an end but of an new beginning.

The Following years I go forward in studieing all paths I found... In my Life I walked and discussed with Druids, Wicca, some Asatru, I know different OTO and Rosae Crucianem etc.... I was interested in the Kemet Orthodox Church and at least I found my place within the World as Setian.

The Old Egypt Path was mine all the time and is it now. And I never denied it. All I have walked with had known and accepted it. We discussed and shared knowledge and wisdom. And for a Time I was their teacher and student.

What I want to say with that....

Go out into the world ask Study, feel free to make clear I want to study, but choosing my path is only MY Thing and no one will influence me.

Open your mind for all and nothing, No one is right and no one is wrong. Take what feels right for you and delete all what is not. And if you find no ready path for you be happy and fell the freedom to create your own...

Mecheibi em SetesH
Xepher and Realize Chabas

JW2129

OceanSoul,

The Bible can and does provide satisfying answers to our questions about God, and there are many good reasons to believe that the Bible is true. The problem is that mainstream Christianity has obscured the true teachings of the Bible, and the churches have left many people spiritually impoverished. I would strongly encourage you to visit this website: www.jw.org. There you will find free information and videos on a variety of topics regarding God and the Bible, such as why does God allow suffering? What is God's purpose for the Earth? What really happens when we die? The Bible's answers may surprise you, as they are often far different than what is taught in the many churches of Christendom. I hope you visit the website and find it spiritually refreshing.

arthra

Baha'i
I didn't feel any connection. Nothing hearing me. I tried praying here and there afterwards but I felt it did no good and made zero difference in my life so I stopped, not to mention I started feeling anxious every time I would pray since my expectations would make me feel worse.

I think everyone can have feelings of emptiness in our spiritual lives... but I noticed in your case you state:

"I tried praying here and there afterwards but I felt it did no good and made zero difference in my life so I stopped..."

So I would begin here by focusing on your prayer life and suggest that you have a routine that you could adopt and select prayers that have been revealed in the Bible or through a Messenger of God and afterwards add your own personal prayer if need be in that order.

In this way you will feel closer to Divine Revelation and I would suggest your feeling of emptiness will pass. Among Baha'is we have both a structured prayer life and an inner spiritual experience we go through.