• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Failure of science to find God; itself a proof that one true God does exist

Call_of_the_Wild

Causality cannot exist without the universe.

Prove it.

The components are all the energy present. Anything in the universe is composed of energy in one of its forms.

Contradicting yourself from one line to the next.

Space did not exist until the Big Bang.

On one hand you say components existed before the universe, then you say space did not exist until the big bang, which means that it did not exist before the big bang. So if there was no space before the big bang, and those components existed before the big bang, how could the components exist if there was no space for it to occupy?

Along with Time. You don't know the theory so please stop making concrete statements about what 'had to be' happening.

I don't know the theory?? Apparently I know more than you do.

Nonsensical statement, please rephrase

I said that the big bang theory has the most empirical evidence supporting it, and you say that is a nonsensical statement? Hmmm.....Frequently Asked Questions in Cosmology

I guess this guy is nonsensical too. Please do not argue on issues that you know nothing about.

Infinity or eternity? Different words, please rephrase.

Both words mean the same thing depending on the context. I invite you to do research on both.

So which one do you disagree with, with everything beginning to exist has a cause?? Ohhh so you believe that things came pop in to being uncaused from a state of nothingingness?? Or do you believe that the universe is infinite, because that is what the second premise mean. Wait, you cant believe that, because you already admitted that the universe began to exist.....so do you believe that the universe didn't have a cause for its existence?? Either way, you obviously don't have a clue whats going on here, you are simply arguing for the sake of arguing. There is no need for us to discuss this any further if that is the case. These short answers like "wrong" without explaining why something is wrong lets me know that you are just here to argue with anyone that disagree with you.

Oh no, I refute your assertion. The KCA has been refuted a long time ago, by others. Since you are using a refuted argument, you're refuted, yourself. I was merely making related commentary.

Refuted by whom? In order to refute the argument you would have to explain how something can pop in to being uncaused out of nothing......I dont think you can do that...you also have the infinity problem, and also the thermodynamics problem. Pretty heavy load there.

Just a final comment:
I realize it was a mistake for me to get involved in the convo at this point, allow me to bow out. You are so consistently ignorant of the science you speak of, and never absorb a single thing told or linked to you to try helping/correcting you, having viewed your posts and progress in many such threads, I feel the need to extract myself. It's not worth my time, and quite annoying, besides. Carry on.

Then.......it ends here :yes: