• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exploring Bounce Back Drinks: Questions and Considerations

lewismilton

Hey everyone,

I've been curious about
bounce back drinks lately and wanted to tap into the collective knowledge here. Do any of you have experience with these beverages? I'm wondering about their effectiveness, ingredients, and whether they're just another marketing trend. Are there specific brands you recommend or caution against? Also, do they genuinely help with recovery after a workout or a night out, or is it more of a placebo effect? I'm looking for honest opinions and experiences to make an informed decision before trying any.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I had to Google it. I doubt if there are any clinical trials that support it, but it is not impossible. One could compare how a group of people recover from over doing it using just water and bounce back drinks. Ideally the flavorings would be the same. In other words pick some fairly healthy fruit flavor, no real sugars allowed, that would mask any flavor of electrolytes and vitamins (that alone screams "fraud" to me) that one finds in bounce back drinks and see using a double blind study whether people recover faster or not with these new drinks.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Are you talking about tea? Because tea is always liquid happiness. Haven't heard of it being called a "bounce back" drink though. :shrug: