• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Experience as a prerequisite

Curious George

Veteran Member
Pretty much. Of course you are free to prove me wrong on that, but this would require discussion.
But I already have. Your words acknowledge that you are incapable of discerning what others can experience or know because you lack the experience of being them. Therefore you have already acknowledged that what I am capable of knowing or accurately speaking is outside of what you can accurately talk.

So, you have already told me that while you are assuming this, it is not accurate.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
But I already have. Your words acknowledge that you are incapable of discerning what others can experience or know because you lack the experience of being them. Therefore you have already acknowledged that what I am capable of knowing or accurately speaking is outside of what you can accurately talk.

Not necessarily.

So, you have already told me that while you are assuming this, it is not accurate.

Why is it not accurate?

Curious George

Veteran Member
Not necessarily.

Why is it not accurate?
Because you suggested that you personally were incapable of understanding what another does without conversation. You suggested that you were extrapolating a lack of knowledge from your personal experience of lacking knowledge. This can apply to yourself, but according to your view, would be inaccurate to apply such a standard to me.