• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

EVOLUTION, what a lie.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
hey guys long time no chat, huh.

since pretty much all evolutionists are in this thread, i have some questions.

how come there has never been any case of beneficial mutation if evolution is correct?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
There are.
Problem is, they usually go unnoticed.

but they only come to happen AFTER a bad mutation has taken place, no mutation whatsoever has made a creature better in some way other than it being sick and eventually getting around the disease.

this totaly disproves evolution, scientific records show the desperate attempts made by evolutionists to create a mutation that is benefical and have ended up turning experiment animals into freaks of nature.

even those cases that are natural from god, they too are not beneficial. how could evolution be correct in this case?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
but they only come to happen AFTER a bad mutation has taken place,
Who said that?

no mutation whatsoever has made a creature better in some way other than it being sick and eventually getting around the disease.
That's not so. Mutations can be beneficial or unbeneficial, and sometimes they can even reverse.

# Whether a mutation is beneficial or not depends on environment. A mutation that helps the organism in one circumstance could harm it in another. When the environment changes, variations that once were counteradaptive suddenly become favored. Since environments are constantly changing, variation helps populations survive, even if some of those variations do not do as well as others. When beneficial mutations occur in a changed environment, they generally sweep through the population rapidly (Elena et al. 1996).

Source: CB101: Most mutations harmful?
this totaly disproves evolution, scientific records show the desperate attempts made by evolutionists to create a mutation that is benefical and have ended up turning experiment animals into freaks of nature.
Via genetic manipulation and intentional mutation, scientists have been able to make a rice crop that can survive floods, which can potentially feed millions of people who would otherwise have gone hungry.

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | Snorkel rice could feed millions

This is the kind of thing evolution does, albeit slowly.

skydivephil

how come there has never been any case of beneficial mutation if evolution is correct?

Well there has. In 1970's Japeese researches found a form of bacteria that could digest nylon. Since nylon was invented in 1935, its seems the bacteria got a new beneficial mutation.
To confirm if this was possible another set of scientists decided to expose bacteria that could not digest nylon into a nylon rich environment. If evolution is true then we might see the new mutation occur in this environment too. Thats exactly what happened and here is the original paper so you can check it yourself:
Emergence of nylon oligomer degradation enzymes in Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO through experimental evolution -- Prijambada et al. 61 (5): 2020 -- Applied and Environmental Microbiology

if you only want to read the headline, here it is:

"Through selective cultivation with 6-aminohexanoate linear dimer, a by-product of nylon-6 manufacture, as
the sole source of carbon and nitrogen, Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO, which initially has no enzyme activity to
degrade this xenobiotic compound, was successfully expanded in its metabolic ability. Two new enzyme
activities, 6-aminohexanoate cyclic dimer hydrolase and 6-aminohexanoate dimer hydrolase, were detected in
the adapted strain"

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank

There has, frequently.

Now I have a question for you. How to expect to refute one of the world's leading scientific theories without understanding it?

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
but they only come to happen AFTER a bad mutation has taken place, no mutation whatsoever has made a creature better in some way other than it being sick and eventually getting around the disease.

even those cases that are natural from god, they too are not beneficial. how could evolution be correct in this case?

It would if it were true, but it's not, so it doesn't. Do you think scientists are this stupid?

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
This page contains several examples of beneficial mutations. I suggest you stop spreading misinformation around the internet. I also suggest you reject all information from whatever source told you this lie, to avoid being fooled in future.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why are anti-evolutionists so obsessed with mutations? The whole point of sex is to provide a method of shuffling genes -- and producing variation-- without mutation.

DarkSun

:eltiT
If this was the way it actually happened it could explain how some of the creationists on this forum came into being.

*cough* Mickiel *cough*

-Q

Be nice. :p He mightn't understand evolution (heck, I only know the minor details), but at least he's polite.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
if you understand the basics of evolution, then you would understand that there is no reason to argue against it. you can quibble about the details, but the fundamentals of evolution is solid. creationists just need to get used to it.

GiantHouseKey

Be nice. :p He mightn't understand evolution (heck, I only know the minor details), but at least he's polite.

Lol. Mickiel is quite possibly THE rudest person i've ever had the mispleasure of conversing with in my entire life.

Ending every post with the word 'Peace' does not make up for the previous 2 paragraphs of bigotted and misinformed insults.

GhK.

DarkSun

:eltiT
Lol. Mickiel is quite possibly THE rudest person i've ever had the mispleasure of conversing with in my entire life.

Ending every post with the word 'Peace' does not make up for the previous 2 paragraphs of bigotted and misinformed insults.

GhK.

Really? My mistake then. I've only really read the first two pages of his threads before shaking my head and going somewhere else. He seemed nice enough.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
although i do not accept anything you guys have presented, not they they aren't facts, but they do not support evolution, i think we should move coz if we continued with this further you guys aren't going to accept what i have to say.

so i have another question, evolution says living matter formed from non living matter, can i see some examples thanks.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
There has, frequently.

Now I have a question for you. How to expect to refute one of the world's leading scientific theories without understanding it?

where have i said that i don't understand evolution?

and just so you know theories are very easy to refute, facts however aren't.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
so i have another question, evolution says living matter formed from non living matter, can i see some examples thanks.

Eselam, this question has been answered on this forum 10,000 times. Evolution says absolutely nothing about the origin of life. It is concerned with the development of different species.

Abiogenesis is the theory that covers life from non-life. Basically, amino acids can form spontaneously in natural chemical reactions. Amino acids are the building blocks for proteins. Once you make a protein, all you need then is for it to become self-replicating. The most popular theory is that an RNA-like substance was the first self-replicating compound.