• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution flaws which proves it fallacy.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
....imma go out on a limb and say you haven't explored very much of the internet have you?

lol. You are right! My religion forbids it. :D I was thinking was are with, of, around, for, whatever. There is a movie about being in a computer I am sure. In is the opposite of out. You can't have one with out the other. I hope so anyway.

RedJamaX

hello! i have few questions if you guys have the time to reponse to them.

is evolution a sentient thing? is it self-aware? is the process conscious?

all of this from mindless evolution without...

Any understandings of it's surroundings, brain, thoughts, without knowing what it's actions are, and without realizing what the reasons are.

Had to add to this one....

Stop using "odds" and "statistics" to disprove the likely hood that we evolved. And don't try to treat evolution as though the process had some "goal" to produce us human beings. That's simply not the way it works. We evolved because that's the natural course that was taken by the evolution of different species which ended up with us... The very first single-celled organism did not have some "intent" on eventually becoming a human being. That train of thought is simply ignorant.

If you have a 100 dice (6-sided, cubed, and unweighted, for those of you who like to argue for the sake of arguing) and your "goal" is to roll them all at the same time and up with any specific combination of 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, and 6's... "odds" are, that you will never roll that combination. But, just the same, if you roll the dice and see how they end up.. that specific combination is just as likely, it just happens that's the way the dice landed. So "odds" and "statistics" cannot be used as some measure of how likely or UN-likely it is that we evolved, or even that the Earth formed in the manner that it did (which is NOT evolution, by the way). It DID happen that way, and that's "HOW" we came to be here.

PS: - 1. Stop asking "WHY are we here?"... The question is "HOW did we get here?" 2. Evolution has nothing to do with the Big-Bang... or anything else to do with cosmology for that matter. 3. Stop listening to your preacher or a theologian for Scientific information, regardless of his level of education in "Theology" and "Philosophy".

Last edited: