• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution as it relates to Religion

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Does Mars have a core like our own? I'm curious. Our earth is alive, in part I think, because of its core. The sun interacts through the poles, through which we get to spin like a top via electro magnetic energy. It may be weeble wobbling as it all slows down and our fuel lessens, but I'm thinking the slow down might be necessary in terms of upcoming and current environmental realities. Bio mechanical relevancies are present as are tech advancements in human anatomy moving forward. It all might seem crazy, but here we are as we exist far different than our Cro-Magnon origins.

I'm not really sure what your point is.

The thing is, in context of evolution, it is no surprise that all living things fit their respective habitat.

The earth doesn't have the attributes it has so that we could be here.
Instead, evolution molded us (and all other living things) to fit the environment we happen to find ourselves in.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
It would seem that single cell organisms mark our beginnings, much like eggs in the womb, which begin the many stages of growth and development, until it's time to be gravitated through a portal and into another world, which oddly enough is synonymous with this solar systems future, so on that note, I'll disagree with your sentiments.

Electro magnetic fields undoubtedly play a roll in our spin cycles, and yes they are due to the interaction between the earth, it's core, and the sun that fuels us. Our planets core is a solid, but at one time it wasn't. The solid crystalized iron core is surrounded by liquid or rather by molten iron, which becomes more solid as it cools outward. I think this due to the pressure ... like diamonds ... the earths core is made up of solid crystallized iron. Tesla motors are us, at least in relation to how the earth interacts with the sun and vice versa - electro magnetic energy ... imagine that ... the notion of these magnetic fields playing no role in our spin cycles are unthinkable, at least as they relate to what we know and understand about electromagnetic energy and time space curvature i.e. gravity.

+ - magnetism and energy production almost like a 12 volt battery and its terminals is what I'm seeing at the earths axis poles.

Let me guess, you read some of that "Electric Universe" stuff didn't you?

Well, don't.

Audie

Veteran Member
Does Mars have a core like our own? I'm curious. Our earth is alive, in part I think, because of its core. The sun interacts through the poles, through which we get to spin like a top via electro magnetic energy. It may be weeble wobbling as it all slows down and our fuel lessens, but I'm thinking the slow down might be necessary in terms of upcoming and current environmental realities. Bio mechanical relevancies are present as are tech advancements in human anatomy moving forward. It all might seem crazy, but here we are as we exist far different than our Cro-Magnon origins.
Not crazy, just very ill informed.
Its hard to develop good ideas from
bad info.

Last edited:
Perhaps we can agree with defining evolution as significant enough gene pool changes within a species changing over the course of many generations resulting in organisms having genetic traits different enough from their distant ancestors; so that there'd be no possible sexual reproduction occurring between somebody who were to have distant ancestral genetic traits with anybody living in the current population.
Too complicated. The textbook definition of evolution is a change in the frequency of gene alleles within a population. It can be driven by natural selection, artificial selection, or even random events. Speciation is a separate process. Evolution does not necessarily result in speciation, but speciation is dependent on evolution.

Audie

Veteran Member
Funny, but names don't necessarily mean anything. A titmouse for example, is neither a mouse nor a, well, you know

It isca marvel, the things say and believe, to avoid the obvious.
It speaks poorly for the basis for all their beliefs.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
So, you are fine with noses, teeth, eyes, legs, etc, but not with vestigial things like a tail? Why?

ciao

- viole
Because the tailbone has a designed function just like every other part. It's not an extra accessory that doesn't do something important.

Audie

Veteran Member
Because the tailbone has a designed function just like every other part. It's not an extra accessory that doesn't do something important.

Designed, is it? That is your 100%
unevidenced emotion based opinion.

As for function? Of course it has a function.
All tails do something. Crocodiles swim
with them. Monkeys swing on them.

You believe that creo - garbage that to
a evo " vestigial" means useless?

You have nonsense arguments.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There's no evidence your tailbone was ever a tail.

Have you ever looked for evidence the the coccyx was once a tail?

It's not something i have ever done because it seems obvious to me however on reading your post i did a quick Google scholar. You could do the same