• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evil?

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
I didn't read all the post (there are 118)so I am not sure whether this has already been mentioned.
I believe that humanity and evil are synonymous when comparing all other creatures. I know of no other species that that has the ability to experience erotic pleasure at the suffering of others.

Are you saying that all of humanity is evil because some humans get a hard on watching/making people suffer:confused:?

It would seem to me that just because all humans are capable of great evil deosn't mean humanity itself is evil by nature especially since all humans are also capable of great good. In fact it is because of evil that people are even capable of doing good. I mean think about it, how could we do good things if there were no evil?