• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Every day this stray dog offers a leaf to local woman in trade for food

sovietchild

tua-plu.jpg

Every day, a smart stray dog in Thailand carries a leaf in his mouth to bring to a woman who feeds him as if he’s making a trade with her.

“When he’s hungry, he will offer something to get fed. Every day he shows up with an object in his mouth — usually a leaf and sometimes a piece of paper. Before you feed other dogs, you have to feed Tua Plu and his mom,” wrote Facebook user Orawan Kaewla-iat, who posted the video.

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/every-day-stray-dog-offers-leaf-local-woman-trade-food-video/

Ekleipsis

Neato

I was doing some experiments in animal behavioral psychology a few years ago and had both wild blue jays and squirrels do this as well

They would bring me empty nut shells ( walnuts and peanuts ) like they were saying

" This is empty, can I have another ? "

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Every several days or so, White Kitty offers us a squirrel or chipmunk corpse
(sometimes partially eaten) as an offering. I presume it's cuz I feed him.

sovietchild

Every several days or so, White Kitty offers us a squirrel or chipmunk corpse
(sometimes partially eaten) as an offering. I presume it's cuz I feed him.

I figured the dog learned it from the people, because being a stray dog he probably seen people give something (paper) for food.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It does seem to have chick peas or something in it, but the fact remains, dogs evolved over the eons to subsist on Purina Dog Chow and occasional Snausages.

Last edited: