• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even more questions about sex and other such things

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
1.) Why is it ok for other people to talk about their sexual encounters, but when I post anything about my masturbation habits, it usually gets moved to the eros room?

2.) Why do I still like that republican girl? Ever since she was nice to me that one time (was before I made the thread mentioning her), she's started looking so much hotter all of the sudden... and she looked pretty hot to start with =/. I don't care how sweet and pretty she is, republicans are scary, especially republican christians. Even if she wasn't scary, she already has a boyfriend. Why can't my penis stay in touch with my brain? How did men evolve in a way that they couldn't control their sexual desires?

3.) I have difficulty remembering people's faces while masturbating, although it's usually a huge turn-on when I can. My imagination also seems to get much more detailed shortly before and after orgasm. Is this normal? O_O

4.) Does fantasizing about someone while masturbating make you more attached to them?

5.) I'm thinking of getting a friend the Kama Sutra for Christmas, even though I'm not going to be celebrating it this year. I think it would be good for him to keep a few years down the road when he gets married (his current girlfriend is really bendy, which will be great for all those nigh-impossible sexual positions :)). Is this a good idea? (Keep in mind that we're around 16 currently, and in a college environment where all the authorities hate physical love =/.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_Sutra

6.) I learned yesterday that "magical stick" or even just "stick" is almost always taken as a sexual innuendo. If "stick" means penis, what do I call sticks? Specifically, the magical ones that I need to be whacked with during February?

7.) Is it normal to like multiple girls at the same time?

8.) Why do some people believe that God says sex is evil, even though the Bible specifically says otherwise numerous times? And where in the Bible does it say Christians/Jews are limited to the missionary position? And where does it say sex must not be for fun?

9.) Does sex feel any different from masturbation?

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
1.) Why is it ok for other people to talk about their sexual encounters, but when I post anything about my masturbation habits, it usually gets moved to the eros room?
Any question you have regarding Staff actions such as movement of threads should be addressed to the Staff using Site Feedback.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Er, ok. O_O

10.) Why is it ok for a female to talk about how fat she is and how her butt looks big, but when I tell her that she's not fat and her butt is perfect size, it's awkward?

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Why is no one else responding to the thread? :(

Anyways, Itwillend, that was mean, if you don't have anything to say besides making fun of my name, go away :(.

11.) My sexual desires have been getting more specific. I used to be turned on by just a picture of an attractive female. Now I tend to focus in on specific parts of the female (usually the pelvis). Is this supposed to happen as one gets older?

12.) I find the girls in the bunny outfits on this thread very sexy: http://www.religiousforums.com/foru...4418-pictures-attractive-people-zomg-109.html
Should I be worried, or is an attraction to Far-East Asian girls in bunny outfits a healthy fetish? If so, would it be a good idea to buy my first girlfriend a pair of bunny ears, or would she be creeped out?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

IMHO?

You are a little too graphic and detailed.And you tend to go on and on about something that is sort of not something to go on and on about so you seem "obsessed".

If I got on here and started thread after thread about details of maturbation with my self including details of the condition of my genitalia which quite frankly sounded as if I needed medical treament I would be censored too.You are not getting picked on or singled out..

Plus you are a minor.So you are too young for the eros room.Your topics and descriptions and details are a little over the scope for general or basic sexuality.It makes some people very uncomfortable .

Love

Dallas

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
TAL, we've clashed before, but I'm genuinely trying to be helpful here.

It's called TMI (Too Much Information). I know people with Asperger's have trouble understanding social norms like that, but the gist is, we don't want to know. Some things are private, and should only be discussed with intimates (and/ or medical professionals), not aired on an internet forum. Well, not this one anyway. There are others where such posts would be welcome, and you might want to look for one.

ETA: You wouldn't actually masturbate in public, would you? Well, trumpeting the details of your habits is just as socially unacceptable.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
... You mean most people don't ask these kinds of questions? Combined with abstinence-only education, it's no wonder teens are so uninformed about sex O_O...

What am I supposed to do, wait until I have a sexual encounter and ask my partner about all these things? Keep them to myself and wonder if I'm a sane human being?

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
... You mean most people don't ask these kinds of questions?
Not as explicitly as you do, and not of strangers.

Combined with abstinence-only education, it's no wonder teens are so uninformed about sex O_O...
There are appropriate forums. This doesn't happen to be one of them.

What am I supposed to do, wait until I have a sexual encounter and ask my partner about all these things? Keep them to myself and wonder if I'm a sane human being?
Ask people who actually know and are comfortable with you. Your parents, doctors, etc..

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Not as explicitly as you do, and not of strangers.
The people of RF are not strangers. I know many of you better than I do my family.
Ask people who actually know and are comfortable with you. Your parents, doctors, etc..
I know you people better though :(. Do you seriously believe that my parents or a doctor would know me better than you, the people I talk to almost every day and who I can actually be open with? My parents are impossible to communicate with (they're republicans and Christian pseudofundamentalists), and I don't even know what my doctor looks like.
A quick Google turned up several sites devoted to teen sex ed, including this one. Give it a try.
Ok, thanks, I'll try it... I'll tell you how it goes :).

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
The people of RF are not strangers. I know many of you better than I do my family.
That's seriously depressing, but I suspect it's not really true.

TAL, you don't know us. You've never even met most, if any of us. The internet is fun, but it's no substitute for real human contact. Forgive the armchair psychiatry, but it sounds to me as if you're more comfortable talking anonymously. That's fine, but this isn't the place for what you want to talk about.

I know you people better though :(. Do you seriously believe that my parents or a doctor would know me better than you, the people I talk to almost every day and who I can actually be open with? My parents are impossible to communicate with (they're republicans and Christian pseudofundamentalists), and I don't even know what my doctor looks like.
Well, that does make things more difficult. You need to develop some relationship where you feel as safe as yourself as you do anonymously.

Ok, thanks, I'll try it... I'll tell you how it goes :).
Best of luck.

Aquitaine

TheAmazingLoser said:
12.) I find the girls in the bunny outfits on this thread very sexy: Pictures of attractive people! <zomg>
Should I be worried, or is an attraction to Far-East Asian girls in bunny outfits a healthy fetish? If so, would it be a good idea to buy my first girlfriend a pair of bunny ears, or would she be creeped out?

Hey now Man, you're attracted to that girl 'cause it's from my thread, and my thread is da best.

Paul Rusco is glad to know that you're attracted to someone in his Attractive People's thread!

supe-wink.jpg

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
2.) Why do I still like that republican girl? Ever since she was nice to me that one time (was before I made the thread mentioning her), she's started looking so much hotter all of the sudden... and she looked pretty hot to start with =/. I don't care how sweet and pretty she is, republicans are scary, especially republican christians. Even if she wasn't scary, she already has a boyfriend. Why can't my penis stay in touch with my brain? How did men evolve in a way that they couldn't control their sexual desires?

Unfortunately, the forbidden and mysterious provide much attraction for curious creatures like us!

That, and there is a common animal sexual behavior that seems to favor opposites sometimes in order to allow for greater outbreeding. In other words, as a blonde-haired blue-eyes guy, I tend to favor darker girls. (This isn't always the case, but many times is.)

3.) I have difficulty remembering people's faces while masturbating, although it's usually a huge turn-on when I can. My imagination also seems to get much more detailed shortly before and after orgasm. Is this normal? O_O

Normal! That happens to me all the time. Especially with someone specific.

4.) Does fantasizing about someone while masturbating make you more attached to them?

Not necessarily. For some people, this makes things awkward. I tend to fantasize about various people, so for me it's normal and there really is no better attachment than anything else I would normally do. But, I can certainly see why that would occur.

5.) I'm thinking of getting a friend the Kama Sutra for Christmas, even though I'm not going to be celebrating it this year. I think it would be good for him to keep a few years down the road when he gets married (his current girlfriend is really bendy, which will be great for all those nigh-impossible sexual positions :)). Is this a good idea? (Keep in mind that we're around 16 currently, and in a college environment where all the authorities hate physical love =/.)
Kama Sutra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd make sure he'd be okay with it. Remember that he may not be with the same girl forever.

6.) I learned yesterday that "magical stick" or even just "stick" is almost always taken as a sexual innuendo. If "stick" means penis, what do I call sticks? Specifically, the magical ones that I need to be whacked with during February?

What is "magical stick"?

Just call sticks sticks. There are many sexual innuendos attached to non-sexual things. For instance, "holes." Keep in mind that if it becomes a problem with communication, the problem is with the other person insisting on always seeing "stick" as a penis.

7.) Is it normal to like multiple girls at the same time?

Oh yeah! Most definitely. No doubt. Mm-hmm! :yes:

8.) Why do some people believe that God says sex is evil, even though the Bible specifically says otherwise numerous times? And where in the Bible does it say Christians/Jews are limited to the missionary position? And where does it say sex must not be for fun?

Sex does use a lot of energy, and it also tends to root us to the material world. For those who are concerned of "souls," sex gets in the way of religious mood and feeling. Also, sexual energy can be rerouted into religious fervor.

It's the whole "animal vs. angel" dichotomy. The animal in us wants sex, while the angel in us wants love. We want to feel pleasure, but also feel like we're above the irrational animal.

I say both are good and can be harmonious.

9.) Does sex feel any different from masturbation?

Yup. Both can be better than the other depending on some circumstances.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
10.) Why is it ok for a female to talk about how fat she is and how her butt looks big, but when I tell her that she's not fat and her butt is perfect size, it's awkward?

I think that's because it's easier for us to talk about our own bodies than to hear others talk about them. Hearing someone else talk about them kind of confirms that someone else is looking at them.