• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

EU Elections 2019

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It is not my fault if Brexit is an exclusively financial matter.

May has resigned after Farage threatened Frankfurt Stock Exchange . As Switzerland did.

That is why they are not hindering Brexit any more

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
N

Not at all; I agree about Labour's problems but I also think Estro has similar problems.
Unlike Labor Party, I have no problem with anyone. Italy is in the center of the Mediterranean so we want to have economic relations with the Arab world, with Turkey, with Israel, with everyone.

I think they are still laughing at this country's stupidity.

Well, if they are doing that, instead of reflecting on the factors that caused Brexit and also contribute to the rise of the far right across Europe, they probably won't be laughing all that long.

Living in an ideological fantasy land, isolated from the negative effects of many of their policies is a trademark of EU elites. Sooner or later the reality catches up though.

Were it just a trade zone then it might have a long term future, but it's not and it doesn't.

A interesting, short listen:

Brexit and Illiberal Europe
A Point of View
A weekly reflection on a topical issue. John Gray argues that few remainers in the Brexit debate have noticed the illiberal and fragmented Europe that has recently come into being.

BBC Radio 4 - A Point of View, Brexit and Illiberal Europe

Altfish

Veteran Member
Well, if they are doing that, instead of reflecting on the factors that caused Brexit and also contribute to the rise of the far right across Europe, they probably won't be laughing all that long.

Living in an ideological fantasy land, isolated from the negative effects of many of their policies is a trademark of EU elites. Sooner or later the reality catches up though.

Were it just a trade zone then it might have a long term future, but it's not and it doesn't.

A interesting, short listen:

Brexit and Illiberal Europe
A Point of View
A weekly reflection on a topical issue. John Gray argues that few remainers in the Brexit debate have noticed the illiberal and fragmented Europe that has recently come into being.

BBC Radio 4 - A Point of View, Brexit and Illiberal Europe
And what is it you are unable to do that you'll be able to do when we leave?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
When Greece entered the eurozone I was shocked. I knew how weak the Greek economy was, and I said to myself "Through solidarity and trust, we can help Greece grow ...I don't think the ECB is so monstrous that it will behave as a vulture- usurer"

I was wrong. The ECB was that monstruous.

Notanumber

A Free Man
You just took part in the EU elections, Mr 2% was a candidate … remember??

And increasing stocks for future generation. It is the correct thing to do.

Ann has been elected to a sham parliament.

Did she and the others in that parliament debate the ins and outs of that decision before it was forced onto our fishermen or did they just rubber stamp a decision made by the commission?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Ann has been elected to a sham parliament.

Did she and the others in that parliament debate the ins and outs of that decision before it was forced onto our fishermen or did they just rubber stamp a decision made by the commission?
It was debated in the committee that Nigel "Non-appearance" Farage was a member of, as are all EU decisions. All issues are voted on. How did Nigel vote?

Notanumber

A Free Man
It's pointless if you just take the money and don't do your job.
He never tried, he hasn't a constructive bone in his body; all he wants to do is criticise but without a plan.

He has more than enough planning to do to get us out of the corrupt EU.