• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

eternally transmigrating souls outside Dvaita?

Wannabe Yogi

My dearest brother akshara dasa, you are such a wonderful person! They say, to err is humane-to forgive, divine. May I add, to remorse for what wrong you have done is greater than humane, you are a very good person my brother. By the way, it is maDhwa and not madhava. MADhava is a name of Lord nArAyaNa where as maDhwa is the name of our preceptor. Thank you!

Just a question. You are a follower of Madhva and you use a Sri Yantra to Identify your self. I find this very interesting could you explain. Thank you my friend.

Pradyumnan

||AmnAyaika vEdyO harih||
Dearest yogi bhai, I am a strict follower of ACArya maDhwa. Does this mean that SrI Cakra cannot be worshipped by a mADhwa? No, instead if you just visit ACArya maDhwa`s place in pAjaka-udupi, you will find the SrI Cakra inscribed inside the kuladEvi durgA temple there. Can you please tell me what was it that you asked me this question for?

Wannabe Yogi

Dearest yogi bhai, I am a strict follower of ACArya maDhwa. Does this mean that SrI Cakra cannot be worshipped by a mADhwa? No, instead if you just visit ACArya maDhwa`s place in pAjaka-udupi, you will find the SrI Cakra inscribed inside the kuladEvi durgA temple there. Can you please tell me what was it that you asked me this question for?

Just found it of interest.