• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Essence of being Conciouse

Zionic86

In the begining when the neverending realm of "existence" was started. Right there at the base of it all. The concept of seperate beings being conciouse that they are actually existing was at some point introduced. THe supremeness of all supremeness. The anything of everything that is ever will be and possibly could be. Is not there some sort of nucleus allowing it all to happen. Do things not currently have a way of setup? like a large lego land. Were not rules established. And for rules to be established does their not have to be an establisher? And if the establisher is the one who allows things to exist is not the intention of the establisher the right way? is any other way possible? Is this god? Is satan not an essence of opposition to the intention of the absolute establisher? Is he not here to deterr us from the correct paths because he thinks we are absolete and undeserving? Is there ANY argument to this? Is it not foolish to declare to yourselves detailed and self proclaimed opinions such as seperate and differing religions? Is there an argument to that? Does the existence we are living in at the present past and future aspects not come out as a gift? Are religions self proclomations based on inferior opinions? Does what i post here really invade on any beliefs or is it all entirely workable? If indeed a person believes what they proclaim do they do it because they have reasons? Cannot people stop doing foolish things and think about what they are leading themselves to believe? Is not the correct path of thinking and absorbing for yourself the correct path. A soul. You are all conciouse that you are there. Does not this have to be created by something other than electrons and protons and nuetrons ? For there to be an essence of awareness does not that prove that something is rooting it all in the beyond wich we cannot comprehend at the moment. Can we NOt comprehend it at the moment. Does not that essence exist. IS IT NOT ALL RIGHT HERE BEFORE US! CAN WE NOT THINK FOR OURSELVES AND USE WHAT WE ARE GIVEN INSTEAD OF GIVE IT UP TO OTHER OPINIONS FROM THINGS WHICH WE CANNOT FULLY RELY ON!!! IS THAT NOT FOOLISH - IS IT NOT!? ANSWER TO YOURSELF IS IT NOT! So how important really is the concept of "multiple religions" differing from eachother. Is it not all down to one thing? So why wars. Why differrentiating opinions are causing destruction and famine and people still put trust into the concept of diff. opinions is all way beyond reason is it not? and is not something beyond reason false? is not the evil one that is here right now taking toll on all of us striving for falseness so that we do not know what we truly have so that he can win and say Look creator, i have proven to you that this which you have created ( human souls ) is inferior and undeserving. And what is satan! CAN WE NOT ALL see his hands clutching us and our reasons. Are we all too blind. Is it possible that we can overcome? The end is near in my opinion. AMERICA thinks its fighting terrorism. Are we really? Do not the things we do go on under a blanket of deception and yet we still join military and still carry out simply because we have to in order to live and have money to obtain things we need? IS THAT NOT WHATS GOING ON. Who do you learn from about world situations? THE MEDIA. Who is in the media and who is making it. people trying to make money for themselves! IS that a trustable basis? IS IT NOT FOOLISH TO CONCEDE WITH THEM? to listen and take sincerely what the money obtaining has to say to you... THAT is the face of satan that is affecting us the hardest at the moment. At the rate its all executing today, is it not briunging the end of the world quickly? ARE NOT WEAPONS THAT CAN EVAPORATE CITIES LYING IN WAIT FOR USE? AND YET WE STILL CONCEDE TO THE FACE OF SATAN. IS THIS NOT THE REAL AND ONLY MEANINGFUL RELIGION AT THIS POINT IN TIME? is not anything else foolish? GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I have trouble reading large blocks of text with no spacing. Can you sum it up for me?

Fluffy

A fool
Little bit too intense for me Im afraid Zionic. The amount of ideas you fire off in that one kinda overwhelmed me. Could you sum up the essence of what you're trying to say because Im afraid it just left me being confused :( which is a shame because this is clearly something you have put a lot of thought into and what to discuss.

fromthe heart

I too would appreciate a summation of what you wrote...by the time I got to the end I lost what you were trying to say at the beginning. Please be so kind to simplify what you put so much effort into so we might reply.

Zionic86

It is the year 2005. The united states is at war . The leaders of the US tell their citizens we are fighting terorrism. The leaders of the US are the smartest people in the world hence that is why they are leading a powerhouse nation. A powerhouse nation such as ours is only achievable with intentions of evil.

If you were the smartest person in the world and you wanted to make a powerful machine to gain yourself more power. You would construct what we have here called the united states.

THe united states is a machine. machines are made of parts. you have to create parts to put parts in a machine.

Parts - US citizens , money circulation,

usage - majority of citizens with any say/power whatsoever have to work along the path that helps the machine accomplish its task, power.

Media - tells you we are fighting terrorists, tells you terrorists knocked down WTC towers, tells you why we invade countries.

usage of media - set up media so that it sets state of hypnosis on american people, the people must trust the media and believe what it says and agree with it so no opposition of any worth arises and flaws the machine of power.

Reality- Smartest people in the world knew that "world trade centers" would soon be irrellivent, smartest people in the world know better than to simply demolish or change purpose of WTC buildings. So they hire a man to put on a show. Now we think that terrorists drove down the towers.

Reality2- For every tower bush knocked down he gained another country. Another government of his likening is being established in another place of the world for each of the towers he knocked down, is that not what the smartest people in the world would do, and do you think they give a fluck about our interests over their interests?

Machine is containing itself - since we all think we are fighting terror we arent questioning world events. Media laws books movies tv shows all add up to provide a great sheild for the evil machine.

Instead of the parts of the machine destroying the machine itself like they originally would if they really knew whats going on, they are too busy fighting amongst themselves to have knowledge of what to fight. Got to be pretty. Got to get money. got to get laid. got to fight terrorism. Thats what the capable machine parts are thinking. and its the wrong things to be thinking. We are the machine parts.

Nuclear/Chemical weapons exist, and are dormant. I guarantee to you, that once one of them is released from dormancy, that is the creaking of the door opening. The door of armageddon. Because after the first, all will follow untill all has ended. The wrath will be so great, we will all look at it and say to ourselves, oh my god, this is not false, it is true. And many great and aweful things will happen.

In a nutshell. You have just had a sketch of satan put infront of your face. And its a SMART thing. satan is. So take the time to read this and read it with an open mind.

Whats really going on. this. Its the final days.
Athiests-Jews-Muslims-africans-irishmen-whites-and all of us. Are parts. Parts of something very deceptive and smart. and we can sit and post about our opinions like im doing now. But how smart are we really. Humans need to wakeup. soon. or were going to endure a lot of vaporization suffocation death screaming crying. Cannot we endure the final days with victory instead? Satan makes you think that stealing is so bad that you concentrate on it and not the real works hes performing on us.

Sum it all up - __________ what will you think or have when the door is open. Will it prove many relevent things really are irrellivent. yes. will the american people sit and think in shock about how they got massively closelined in the back while they were fighting the bee's away from their face in the front? and will they realize the bees were just a deterrent so the closeline in the back of the neck could happen. yes.

Lightkeeper

Armageddon tired of this Satan made us do it stuff.:biglaugh: The bottom line is we are trying to protect ourselves and our country.

Zionic86

From your opinion and my opinion i come up with the following.

Lets label some stuff.

X is - An evil person seeking power and riches.
C is - our countrymen
P is - USA President
A is - Protecting our country
B is - Not protecting our country

P + C + worktogether = A

we are doing the following unknowingly.

PX + C = B

feedback?

Ceridwen018

Reality- Smartest people in the world knew that "world trade centers" would soon be irrellivent, smartest people in the world know better than to simply demolish or change purpose of WTC buildings. So they hire a man to put on a show. Now we think that terrorists drove down the towers.
This is not reality. Where is your source/evidence for this theory?
Reality2- For every tower bush knocked down he gained another country. Another government of his likening is being established in another place of the world for each of the towers he knocked down, is that not what the smartest people in the world would do, and do you think they give a fluck about our interests over their interests?
1. I disagree with the premise of your first statement entirely, but I will only venture to correct that the governments being established in the Middle East are not specifically "to Bush's liking". Bush did not write the constitution, nor did he invent democracy.

2. You are making the assumption that the people running our country are the smartest in the world. How is it that you have reched such a conclusion, for I disagree.

3. Of course they care about our interests--we are the ones who give them their power. If they neglect us, we can take away their power.

Zionic86

Okay sorry about that.

Okay normally people who stand up and take presidency are people who really want to be president and make benneficiery adjustments to the way the country works.
Now what im saying is that there are millions of people living here who are entirely elligible to at some point become PRESIDENT. Now look at how people are. Many are viciousely greedy, am i right? So . 20 million persons about one million with a large amount of greed in their heart. What im saying is out of 1 million people theres bound to be a hundred that are extremely smart. And if your SMART chances are you grew up in a preferrable environment with wealth in order to obtain your education and standings in society. SO one of the SMART / GREEDY / wealthy people says Im going to take over the world i know how. So goes if your the son of a president and smart and see this oppourtunity and are sick enough to take on the task.. well... I think the person there now is one of those people. THink about how bush was basically handed temptation on a platter, from the second he was born the rest of his life was already secure hes the son of a president. a wealthy man with great power in the states. certaintly he grew up learning how things work and how the good leaders of america do so well running their show, he knew how to do it all, he had it all handed on a plater, and he knew how to abuse it. and he is. and when our soldiers are in those countries fighting because W has made a fairytale land of righteous americans fighting off the evil terrorists and saving the world. He has everyone thinking this fairytale land. We dont know that what we are actually doing is working for a sick bahstard. CLasping up money and power at his liesure. THe machine placed in his hands is a machine programmed to do good will. He just has a virus in it, that causes the machine to do evil by tricking the machine into thinking the evil is good. Fighting Terrorists is not by any means what we are doing. HOW the hell is this fighting terrorrists. This is how a caveman with buck teeth would fight terrorists. Not america. think about Durrr Durrr SHooot Durrrr ARghhh Durrrrr thats what we are doing. Shooting things and flucking up like retarded monkeys. America wouldnt do it.. WE HAVE AREA 51 and NASA. Its all a fairytale land hypnotizing us.

Ceridwen018

Hang on a minute--you are assuming that the only smart people who are eligible to run this country come from the 1,000,000 people who have 'greed in their hearts' am I right?

Assuming that you are correct, and all we believe to be true about this war is really an illusion, what, exactly, is Bush's actual evil agenda, and how do you know this to be so?

Bush clasping up money and power? I think not. War is very expensive, hence a loss of money. This war has made Bush highly unpopular in his own country, let alone foreign nations, hence a loss of power.

Fighting Terrorists is not by any means what we are doing.
Then what, pray tell, ARE we doing?

Zionic86

Nostradamus spoke of the third antichrist. Its a concept of evil, not a specific person. Bush is not THE antichrist. The antichrist is the way hes working. THe temptations attacking him are the antichrist. Bush was handed things that were extremely tempting, and he is just another person like you and me when this happens. Yet foolishly he took up the temptation and used it and now satans "present" that he put under bush's xmas tree is being enjoyed.. and look at what its doing. Not only to the world, but to bush. hes not getting anywhere good and in the back of his head he knows it. All this stuff about prophecys and stuff.. very real. Yes i said some of the smartest people in the world are running our country but just know they are the bad half. The other people didnt takeup the temptations and they were the type of people that made these prophecys to help us. the good ones. But these bad people are on just the same mental level, the bad people here doing things now. And people dont know this is going on because these bad smart people are smart as previous prophetts. But evil. THey are smart enough to know that the way to succeed is to hide the truth from even being an option so nobody finds out whats really going on. its just a big closeline to the back. Technology has come here. Satan was released 50 years ago according to the bible, well generally. And when was the computer released. Hidden things. And while these things stay hidden they will win. so the prophecys are right. in my opinion... :)

Fluffy

A fool
Sorry just going off topic for a second: Ceridwen, you said that Bush has lost power in his own country but it was my understanding that he gained a larger margin in the recent elections. Since I was mostly just confused by the whole process could you correct me if Im wrong :)

Zionic86

how much money bush has is not effected by how much he uses on war in any negative way with the way he is working on this country.

His agenda - Hes just filling himself. WHo cares if hes not a good president, he doesnt. You know what he likes to know, that he was one of the most powerful and a very destructive person. He likes to be remembered by people as this person. Hes a gangssta not a president. He runs for the reputation and name in history because thats handed to him. Would you do it. If you could, for basically free, of no real effort, would you go WHAM and become the most ruthless person in the world? hes one of those people that reads that statement and says. Yessss

Zionic86

dont take those numbers and look for the facts behind them. I have no sure knowledge of any number of years or anything. i am just trying to get the point across that the kind of numbers needed for the things im talking about are entirely possible today. From what i really think, i highly underestimated those numbers, so i dont think they should be questioned, in my opinion. Just the ideas read the ideas i have these ideas in my head and let me tell you they are entirely possible i rely the ideas on facts only but in generalizations. Its all possible and i cant see why other people dont know. so i try to get them to know what i know about it all. it is all possible. and i really do think its going on.

Ceridwen018

Fluffy said:
Sorry just going off topic for a second: Ceridwen, you said that Bush has lost power in his own country but it was my understanding that he gained a larger margin in the recent elections. Since I was mostly just confused by the whole process could you correct me if Im wrong
He certainly did win the popular vote. I'm speaking more along the lines of how many people agree with the war, etc. In truth, many disagree strongly (or at least that is what the media leads us to believe). If Kerry had been a stronger candidate, perhaps Bush would not have won.

Zionic86 said:
how much money bush has is not effected by how much he uses on war in any negative way with the way he is working on this country.
Precisely! Therefore, your accusation that all of Bush's 'evil actions' are gaining him money, are still incorrect!

His agenda - Hes just filling himself. WHo cares if hes not a good president, he doesnt. You know what he likes to know, that he was one of the most powerful and a very destructive person. He likes to be remembered by people as this person. Hes a gangssta not a president. He runs for the reputation and name in history because thats handed to him. Would you do it. If you could, for basically free, of no real effort, would you go WHAM and become the most ruthless person in the world? hes one of those people that reads that statement and says. Yessss
How is it that you assume to know so much about Bush's character?

Ceridwen018

dont take those numbers and look for the facts behind them. I have no sure knowledge of any number of years or anything. i am just trying to get the point across that the kind of numbers needed for the things im talking about are entirely possible today.
Technically, anything is possible. It's possible that fire breathing giraffes who crap out live monkeys every hour, on the hour, could swarm in from outer space and take over the world. However, I have no evidence for such a claim, so I keep my mouth shut.

In my opinion, you shouldn't post things unless you can back them up, with logical reasoning in the least. Can you tell me why you think these things to be true, especially since you have no source.

Fluffy

A fool
Ceridwen definitely has a point, Zionic, anyone can hypothesise for ages but without any kind of evidence to base it on then it comes to nothing. Besides I think you are missing the point of modern politics. Any political party will be as self serving as it can be whilst keeping the popular vote. Bush can be as evil or tyrannical as you can hypothesise about but the bottom line is that if he goes over the line then he won't get voted in again.

Now I am no big Bush fan but if you want some arguments against Bush that are firmly rooted in fact then just read "Stupid White Men" or any of the other dozens of anti Bush books out there. All of what you have said has been said before. Everyone across America has heard it and yet they still decide that Bush is the better choice. Unless someone finds something new or Bush decides to do another major muck up, this is not going to change. The better thing to do, as Ceridwen says, would be to find a stronger candidate and build him up rather than dragging Bush down.

Zionic86

SO you do not think of the possibillity that bush could take 2 terms for himself, use them, and on agreement with another person, make him next president since he is the president he can rack up all the technology power and lies to do so. he'll just make the next one give him oh say 100 thousand dollars a year for the rest of his life as long as bush makes it possible for him to become president the person will b e able to give bush 100 thousand a year for the rest of his life. unless changes in the way we elect presidents change, things wont find a good solution. TO be elected president you have to be rich and powerful, and what kind of people get rich and powerful. Evil people. Bush is just one of those fraggots thats doing it hardcore. is he not hardcore? look at what hes doing. Damn right hes hard core. And can u think of any reason NOT to believe that hes evil? ANY legit reason that cannot be proven otherwise with facts. ANd can you see the OH SO MANY reasons to believe that he is evil. And still you all ignore it. Im pointing out a countrywide flaw thats going to do many many bad things to the world. Technology is too advanced and so is the human race, to have bad people in power, and the bad people caught onto it and are not letting it change so that we could remain a functioning human race. the bad people are in power and they are frucking things up. Did not saddamn hussein? Is not the korean leader bad and in power and screwing things up? And now you all dont consider that the greatest most powerful machine on the planet has fallen into the hands of one of these bad people. WIth current technology and the way things are today. We were foolish to allow it all to happen like this. WITH TODAY Anyone who can honestly look at how people get put into power and say OH THIS IS WRONG something bad will happen. If you cannot agree with that i say foolish are you. But i know that maybe im foolish, this is just what i have to say. I am worried that im foolish about thinking all this, infact i would love to find out i am and that everythings going to be fine. But i cant see how it is all going to be fine. WHat i see coming is complete fruckage of everything. And i have to deal with it as i grow older and it doesnt make me happy. MAny of you probably dont see all of this because frankly you dont care enough to see it. Because by the time its unbearable you know you'll either be old or dead and have retirement pay a beer and a tv or a grave. But for younger people we are pushed harder into having to see it. We have to grow up with it and we worry about what its going to be like. I do and ive had a lot of bad things happen to me and now that im finally a pimp and got things going good i look and think about what im going to have later and i am finding nothing but fearfullness on the outlook. That is why i am talking about all this. And all this that im saying is coming from sonmeone basically having to think and worry therefore that is your resource, thats your refrence.

Ceridwen018

SO you do not think of the possibillity that bush could take 2 terms for himself, use them, and on agreement with another person, make him next president since he is the president he can rack up all the technology power and lies to do so.
In America, the people elect the president. Bush does not appoint his successor.

he'll just make the next one give him oh say 100 thousand dollars a year for the rest of his life as long as bush makes it possible for him to become president the person will b e able to give bush 100 thousand a year for the rest of his life.
Where will this new president get his hands on such large amounts of money to give to Bush, and why would he be motivated to do so?

unless changes in the way we elect presidents change, things wont find a good solution.
What would you suggest?

TO be elected president you have to be rich and powerful, and what kind of people get rich and powerful. Evil people.
You don't have to be rich and powerful, you just need good backing. A poor man who knows how to impress people into supporting his campaign has just as good a shot as a rich man who can support himself.

Why do you think that all rich and powerful people are evil? Are you not aware that 'god' is supposedly the most rich and powerful of all? Is god the ultimate evil?
Bush is just one of those fraggots thats doing it hardcore. is he not hardcore? look at what hes doing. Damn right hes hard core. And can u think of any reason NOT to believe that hes evil? ANY legit reason that cannot be proven otherwise with facts.
Uh, he doesn't speak in tongues and vomit uncontrollably as his head rotates 360 degrees?
ANd can you see the OH SO MANY reasons to believe that he is evil.
No, I can't. What has Bush done that is evil? Do you think Saddam is evil?

Technology is too advanced and so is the human race
That's what they said about the wheel. Heh, heh--silly cavemen.

WHat i see coming is complete fruckage of everything.
But WHY do you see that happening? You have provided no actual reason for why you think the things you do.